TPM Maul vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes Place in the Naboo Palace

Round 1: Maul has his saberstaff

Round 2: Maul had a single lightsaber

*Fisto has standard gear

The Merchant
Maul, he beat like 2-3 Jedi masters who were council level IIRC.

NewGuy01
Maul by a margin.

Trocity
Fisto dies with a smile on his face

carthage
I think he has a reasonable chance against the saberstaff at least due to Shii Cho.

Emperordmb
Maul takes this with some difficulty, Shii-Cho is not particularly advantageous here.

DARTH POWER
Maul battered 2 Great Jedi Warriors. Anoon Bondara and Qui-Gon Jinn. Qui-Gon was also Council level material.

Plus it's never made clear just how much of an increase in power TCW Maul had compared to TPM Maul. I personally think it's a modest difference considering he lost half his body and 10+ years of his life.

Plus Ventress beat Fisto so I don't see Maul doing worse.

So yeah I'm definitely going with Maul here. But with moderate difficulty going by how will Fisto did against Grievous.

Vensai
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Maul battered 2 Great Jedi Warriors. Anoon Bondara and Qui-Gon Jinn. Qui-Gon was also Council level material.

Plus it's never made clear just how much of an increase in power TCW Maul had compared to TPM Maul. I personally think it's a modest difference considering he lost half his body and 10+ years of his life.

Plus Ventress beat Fisto so I don't see Maul doing worse.

So yeah I'm definitely going with Maul here. But with moderate difficulty going by how will Fisto did against Grievous.
Just to note, Ventress had Makashi which Fisto is weak against.

Nalaniel
Maul.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Vensai
Just to note, Ventress had Makashi which Fisto is weak against.

Well Makashi is the best fencing firm regardless.

Marco1907
Their speed matches, Fisto is very fast also. However Fisto lacks lightsaber to lightsaber combat skill, and force combat / durability feats on Maul's level.

I don't see even TPM Maul losing to Fisto, unless underwater.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Maul has this pretty solidly--Qui-Gon was no match for him, and Kit Fisto is hardly much better than he.

Sinious
Originally posted by Marco1907

I don't see even TPM Maul losing to Fisto, unless underwater.

Agreed big grin

Lord Stark
Fisto takes this.

carthage
Why do you think so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.