Hank Henshaw hacking contest...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The following are not exactly my standard fights to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed fights, but rather could Henshaw successfully hack the following characters under combat conditions via his technopathy (this is not a growing gauntlet btw):

1) Warlock (not Adam Warlock btw)...
2) Cyborg...
3) Vision...
4) Metallo...
5) Ultron...
6) Nimrod...
7) Air Walker...
8) Imperiex Probes...

So once again, which of these could Henshaw successfully hack under combat conditions?

Epicurus
1. Don't know.
2. Yes.
2. Yes.
4. Yes.
5. Nope.
6. Yes.
7. Nope.
8. Nope.

pym-ftw
Warlock, Ultron, Probes are solid no's

Vision & Air walkers are no imo

He hacks the rest.

Magnon
1) Warlock... Not sure
2) Cyborg... Yes
3) Vision... Yes
4) Metallo... Yes
5) Ultron... Yes
6) Nimrod... Not sure
7) Air Walker... No
8) Imperiex Probes... No

Philosophía
I'd like somebody to back up Henshaw not hacking Ultron or Air-Walker smile

quanchi112

Golgo13

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
DD.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
What does Doomsday have to do with the possibility of Henshaw hacking Air Walker or Ultron?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
What does Doomsday have to do with the possibility of Henshaw hacking Air Walker or Ultron? Read comics to find out the exciting answer.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Read comics to find out the exciting answer.

Trust me, I read them and Doomsday has nothing to do with this thread and the characters within it whatsoever...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Trust me, I read them and Doomsday has nothing to do with this thread and the characters within it whatsoever... Then you haven't read the appropriate comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.