Genie vs Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Epicurus
Genie from the Aladdin tv series takes on an average archangel from Supernatural. Their confrontation over who gets inside of princess Zelda's skirts. Battle is to death, and location is in the Hell-dimension of American Horror Story season 3.

Who wins?

Time Immemorial
Dumb thread.

Epicurus
^Based on nothing whatsoever. At least it doesn't cause aneurysms like those shitty Thanos w/ IG threads.laughing out loud

NemeBro
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Dumb thread. It's not actually that bad, from what I hear.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's not actually that bad, from what I hear.

The archangels are pretty weak. The genie owns them.

BloodRain
Not really weak.

NemeBro
The archangels are pretty weak. They're not.

Time Immemorial
Compared to the genie? Lets be real here..

BloodRain
It was in your remark saying they're weak.

One thing to bring up is the location.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BloodRain
It was in your remark saying they're weak.

One thing to bring up is the location.

Compared to the genie? I don't see them being on his level of reality warping. He could point and click and the angel would be gone.

NemeBro
Funny because as I recall he's unable to kill peoplee.

Time Immemorial
Funny because as I recall he's unable to kill peoplee.

Per wish based yes, if he is restricted here which I doubt then no he can't. Then it would be a dumb thread as I said.

If he is free, I don't see why not. He isn't subject to those laws as a free genie.

NemeBro
He's also much weaker as a free Genie.

Time Immemorial
He's also much weaker as a free Genie.

How?

NemeBro
Because in the sequel movie he's explicitly stated to be.

He once had "phenomenal cosmic power". Now he's "semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic."

Epicurus
The archangels are pretty weak.
I doubt how anyone can take this statement seriously and not come to the obvious conclusion that you haven't watched a single episode of Supernatural, Supra.
Per wish based yes, if he is restricted here which I doubt then no he can't. Then it would be a dumb thread as I said.

If he is free, I don't see why not. He isn't subject to those laws as a free genie.
Even a free genie can't kill people nor can he resurrect anyone, Supra.

Those feats aren't constrained due to some bullshit restrictions; they are simply beyond his power.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Epicurus
I doubt how anyone can take this statement seriously and not come to the obvious conclusion that you haven't watched a single episode of Supernatural, Supra.

Those feats aren't constrained due to some bullshit restrictions; they are simply beyond his power.

So as I said, Dumb thread, spite thread.

Epicurus
Compared to the genie? I don't see them being on his level of reality warping. He could point and click and the angel would be gone.
Provide a proof of this, Supra. Anna alone had the power to scatter Sam's atoms across the universe. Zachariah could alter Heaven as he saw fit when he was toying with Sam and Dean. Heck, even Castiel after absorbing the Purgatory souls was afraid to let Michael and Lucifer out of their cage. And this is the same guy who was on the level of Death, who can casually recreate a lunar eclipse with a flick of his wrist.

The archangels outclass Anna and Zach in terms of raw power to such a ridiculous degree, it's not even funny.

Time Immemorial
Provide a proof of this, Supra. Anna alone had the power to scatter Sam's atoms across the universe. Zachariah could alter Heaven as he saw fit when he was toying with Sam and Dean. Heck, even Castiel after absorbing the Purgatory souls was afraid to let Michael and Lucifer out of their cage. And this is the same guy who was on the level of Death, who can casually recreate a lunar eclipse with a flick of his wrist.

The archangels outclass Anna and Zach in terms of raw power to such a ridiculous degree, it's not even funny.

So its spite, since Genie is not allowed to kill and its fight to the death, nice one Epidural.

Epicurus
So as I said, Dumb thread, spite thread.
How exactly is it a dumb, spite thread Supra?

Time Immemorial
How exactly is it a dumb, spite thread Supra?

I posted why already, Epidural.

Epicurus
So its spite, since Genie is not allowed to kill and its fight to the death, nice one Epidural.
Whoever said Genie isn't allowed to kill?

Epicurus
I posted why already, Epidural.
Nope, you didn't.

Time Immemorial
Funny because as I recall he's unable to kill peoplee. Originally posted by Epicurus

Time Immemorial
Nope, you didn't.

Yes I did, can you read, Epidural?

Time Immemorial
Whoever said Genie isn't allowed to kill?

You and Neme did, Epidural

Epicurus
You and Neme did, Epidural
I didn't say he isn't allowed to kill. He can't do it directly on his own, which doesn't mean he couldn't get the job done via a proxy. Come on, Supra. This sh1t is simple enough for even 4th graders to grasp and understand.

Epicurus
Yes I did, can you read, Epidural?
Nope, you didn't.

Time Immemorial
I didn't say he isn't allowed to kill. He can't do it directly on his own, which doesn't mean he couldn't get the job done via a proxy. Come on, Supra. This sh1t is simple enough for even 4th graders to grasp and understand.

Shut up, you both said he is not allowed to kill, quit changing the story since you made a spite thread.

Epicurus
Shut up, you both said he is not allowed to kill, quit changing the story since you made a spite thread.
I am guessing you don't have a very good grasp of the English language, Supra. Allowed and can't are not the same words. Case in point; when Genie designed a weapon to kill the Ethereal but used Aladdin as a proxy to execute his plan.

This barely qualifies as a spite thread. The average archangel has a similar scale of reality warping as does Genie at his best feats.

Time Immemorial
I am guessing you don't have a very good grasp of the English language, Supra. Allowed and can't are not the same words. Case in point; when Genie designed a weapon to kill the Ethereal but used Aladdin as a proxy to execute his plan.

This barely qualifies as a spite thread. The average archangel has a similar scale of reality warping as does Genie at his best feats.

You been caught lying.

Epicurus
You been caught lying.
Wrong. I already shot down your silly pinheaded notion with the Ethereal fact from an episode. You can't even bring a single valid point to back your shitty arguments, Supra.

Time Immemorial
Wrong. I already shot down your silly pinheaded notion with the Ethereal fact from an episode. You can't even bring a single valid point to back your shitty arguments, Supra.

Wrong, you and Neme said he could not kill people. You have been proven wrong by yourself, Epidural.

Epicurus
Wrong, you and Neme said he could not kill people. You have been proven wrong by yourself, Epidural.
You're not even trying anymore, Supra.

Time Immemorial
You're not even trying anymore, Supra.

Cause I made you admit you were wrong. laughing

Epicurus
Cause I made you admit you were wrong. laughing
Nope. Because you try too hard to troll and end up looking a bigger tool than you already are, Supra.

Time Immemorial
Nope. Because you try too hard to troll and end up looking a bigger tool than you already are, Supra.

Now you have resorted to name calling because I beat you, as you always do.

Time Immemorial

Aladdin or proxy isn't in this thread, quit making things up cause you lost, you are just being butt hurt.

Epicurus
Aladdin or proxy isn't in this thread, quit making things up cause you lost, you are just being butt hurt.
Nope, but Genie can easily make a proxy due to his rw, Supra. Or just summon aladdin as the necessary aid. Are you so stupid that you can't figure out how to work around such a basic limitation, Supra?

Time Immemorial
Nope, but Genie can easily make a proxy due to his rw, Supra. Or just summon aladdin as the necessary aid. Are you so stupid that you can't figure out how to work around such a basic limitation, Supra?

Now you have added people in to OP>failed laughing

Epicurus
Now you have added people in to OP>failed laughing
Tell me when exactly did summoning something not qualify as a legit tactic for a reality warper? Tell me another thing; why are you so mindbogglingly stupid?

BloodRain
Direct killing is out of his power, indirect isn't. That's the point he's making, that if someone dies from a resulting wish, that's too bad, but it's not against the rules.

Time Immemorial
Direct killing is out of his power, indirect isn't. That's the point he's making, that if someone dies from a resulting wish, that's too bad, but it's not against the rules.

If he cant kill directly, and this is based off the free genie or slave genie, he can't kill. If there is no proxy available, or mentioned in OP, why even try to add it in later?

BloodRain
Because we're dealing with a reality warper who could easy create either said proxy or said proxy event.

Time Immemorial
Because we're dealing with a reality warper who could easy create either said proxy or said proxy event.

But Aladdin was not created by him, if the Genie creates a proxy, that qualifies as by his own power and he would not be allowed to do so.

BloodRain
A proxy is a proxy. If they do something, so be it.

Time Immemorial
A proxy is a proxy. If they do something, so be it.

Ok I can see your point, however adding in people to change the course of the debate as Epidural has, is clearly against the rules of the forum, constituting he lost, and trying to change the terms of the debate.

BloodRain
You know this is a reality warped right? Create things, send places, yadda yadda?

Time Immemorial
You know this is a reality warped right? Create things, send places, yadda yadda?

Yes but does that make it not against the rules to add in people by proxy based off power sets that are not mentioned in OP?

Epicurus
Ok I can see your point, however adding in people to change the course of the debate as Epidural has, is clearly against the rules of the forum, constituting he lost, and trying to change the terms of the debate.
Get back to me when you manage to even google what a reality warper is, Supra.

Epicurus
Yes but does that make it not against the rules to add in people by proxy based off power sets that are not mentioned in OP?
Nope it doesn't, Supra.

Time Immemorial
Get back to me when you manage to even google what a reality warper is, Supra.

Get back to me when you can read rules laughing

BloodRain
Basically if a RWer can, that's fair game. Anything Genie decides to do writhing the confines of his power is fair game.

Epicurus
Get back to me when you can read rules laughing
I know the rules. And I also know that my thread breaks none of them. And I also know that you're too stupid to think with an intelligence beyond a 2nd-grader, Supra.

Time Immemorial
Ok fine, if it's not against the rules, he creates a proxy such as Jafar's, or his evil Genie, and gives him an angelic weapon to deal with one of the angels.

BloodRain
I don't believe he's omniscient though.

Anyhow. The location is going the be the issue.

Utrigita
Genie for the win. And just for the record it's a better thread then the idiotic Thanos ones.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Utrigita
Genie for the win. And just for the record it's a better thread then the idiotic Thanos ones.

You obviously missed the point entirely of Thanos vs Kruger.

Utrigita
You obviously missed the point entirely of Thanos vs Kruger.

The point of pointing out how stupid discussing fictionel characters is? Wasn't that your great point? Not that it elevates the thread in any form.

BloodRain
So anyone else feel the personal hell location plays any significance here?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Utrigita
The point of pointing out how stupid discussing fictionel characters is? Wasn't that your great point? Not that it elevates the thread in any form.

Lol, I was hoping Quan would weigh in. That was the pointlaughing

Utrigita
So anyone else feel the personal hell location plays any significance here?

Any particular reason why it should?

BloodRain
Well it's not a standard field. It's that world's hell which manifests as individuals version of hell. If this could mess with the either of their heads, it could change the outcome. I can imagine Genie's hell as being permanently bound to the lamp.

Utrigita
Well it's not a standard field. It's that world's hell which manifests as individuals version of hell. If this could mess with the either of their heads, it could change the outcome. I can imagine Genie's hell as being permanently bound to the lamp.

A hell he has been living with for thousands of years, I personally doubt it will affect him in any way tbh.

BloodRain
What happened with Jafar that made Genie seem all down and lifeless? Or am I making that up?

Utrigita
What happened with Jafar that made Genie seem all down and lifeless? Or am I making that up?

That was just Jafar using his superior magic to transform Genie into a temporary old version of himself, a spell/transformation/reality warp Genie got out of a second later. It was during the song "Your only second rate" iirc.

XanatosForever
IMO Genie's hell would either be exactly after Genie!Jafar's imprisonment, and having Aladdin not set him free. That or it's during the battle, which ends with Jafar victorious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.