Qui gon Jinn vs Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Fated Xtasy
Hmm, Quinlan maybe? i don't know both have incredible feats imo. but i feel Quinlan is more fleshed out than Jinn.

Quinlan takes the win in a good fight

Zett
Qui-Gon is Council's level fighter. Vos is at least one league below. Jinn takes this.

NewGuy01
Quinlan defeated Sora, who was a better fighter than most of the Council.

Zett
Yeah, by cheap move. During the whole fight Sora did whith him what he wanted. Sora lost the way Maul did againt Kenobi.

NewGuy01
Not exactly. The two were evenly matched until Quinlan stopped fighting because of his inner struggle with darkness, and then Sora kicked his ass. Once he had resolved his inner conflict, he immediately finished Sora.

WildBantha88
Wasn't Quinlan being amped by battle meditation?

Zett
Hard to tell. Quinlan dueled Tholme on equal terms. The same Tholme was inferior to Sora (I don't think, that Vos was holding back himself more then Tholme did). I'm not even sure if Sora wanted to kill him at the beggining of their fight. He was taunting him to use his dark side and kill Tholme and the others.

NewGuy01
Dooku was taunting him, not Sora.

Zett
They both were.

carthage
Quinlan Vos is faster, has better dueling feats, and is more skilled imo. He takes this

Emperordmb
How much has Quinlan improved since his fight with Kolar? I've always wondered that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.