Dooku vs Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Sabers Force All Out

Both in their prime

Who takes it?

Lord Stark
Emperor Malgus takes this.

Nalaniel
Malgus.

Nephthys
Malgus

Zett
Dooku 10/10

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zett
Dooku 10/10

lol okay i like dooku as much as you. but even I wouldn't say that. they're both pretty equal imo. also hasn't this thread already been done a while back?

Regardless i'm saying Malgus could probably take it in a very good fight. though Dooku will make him work for it.

Zett
Oh, it's not about just Dooku. I would also say: Mace 10/10, Vader 10/10, Anakin 10/10.
I'm not a fan of "neew total booooooosss" in SW. When Bane's trylogy was released, Bane and Zannah were considered as super-uber. When KOTOR was released Revan, Malak and Meetra, Nihilus and Kreia after were a total super too. After them Jacen. And now, Malgus.

Imho this guy suck. I consider Zallow and Darach as more or less (more likely) Drallig's level. Leneer is about TPM Kenobi's level at best.

So Malgus, who couldn't easily everhelm Leneer or Zallow is far below Count Dooku or Mace Windu. Sidious would speed blitz him, and Yoda would defeat him without using his saber. You can disaree with me, but after another few years, I guess it would be obvious. And another Darth IMSUPERHYPERBADASSSoneone111!! will came out, and will be top2 sith evah after Sidious.

But that's just my opinion.

Ah, btw: This new Inquisitor from "Rebels" may destroy a planet with his TK, and I still will be believing, that Vader will destroy him with total ease.

Fated Xtasy
snip for length

LMAO, you're adorable, this will definitely get some peoples attention. i'm not even going to bother debating the whole Zallow and Darach being = to Cin Drallig. still points for effort.

Nephthys
Lmao.

FreshestSlice
They are kind of right. Literally everyone on that list is considered awful now.

Zett
smile

Trocity
When Bane's trylogy was released, Bane and Zannah were considered as super-uber. When KOTOR was released Revan, Malak and Meetra, Nihilus and Kreia after were a total super too. After them Jacen. And now, Malgus.

I can understand your point but Vitiate is the new "uber" guy as you put it, not Malgus.

Zett
Yeah, he is. But he's still inferior to Yoda or Sidious. So if Vitiate > someone of his era in the same scale as Yoda or Sidious > someone of their era, then a guy from PT/OT era will be above that one from Vitiate era.

Emperordmb
Malgus IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.