Phalanx Ultron vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

carver9
laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud so much for been on ignore or did you forget that ?

Inhuman
Can Ultron survive being a statue and being hit with 50,000 planet busting punches in a nanosecond?

pym-ftw
Sure

Inhuman
k

Philosophía
Originally posted by Inhuman
Can Ultron survive being a statue and being hit with 50,000 planet busting punches in a nanosecond? Why would he need to do that?

CIS is on and Superman doesn't fight like that, doofus. smile

quanchi112
Can Ultron survive being a statue and being hit with 50,000 planet busting punches in a nanosecond? Prepare for no evidence whatsoever of Superman ever doing so despite a legion of fans claiming he can do it. Really. They swear to God.

Philosophía
Aw, poor Thanos fans.

I'd have thought all this running away from Hulk and Gladiator would have oxygenized your brains better.

quanchi112

Estacado
Can Ultron survive being a statue and being hit with 50,000 planet busting punches in a nanosecond?
So you are.downgrading him?
Under normal speed he can throw billions of punches...duh.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Estacado
So you are.downgrading him?
Under normal speed he can throw billions of punches...duh.

I dont normally lowball supes, must have miss-typed. Didnt get alot of sleep yesterday sad

Estacado
I dont normally lowball supes, must have miss-typed. Didnt get alot of sleep yesterday sad
Your Superman hate is disgusting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.