Reborn Krayt vs the Hero of Tython

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
no description available.

Emperordmb
I'm siding Darth Krayt on this one.

carthage
Krayt with high difficulty

NewGuy01
Krayt.

Stigma
Krayt wins this one.

Sinious
I'm siding HoT

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
I'm siding HoT

Same here. thumb up

Stigma
Krayt's dark transfer FTW

Nalaniel
Hero of Tython in a really close fight.

Q99
Tython is supposed to be this uber hero who's pretty much the negative-one coming of Luke, right?

Nephthys
Pretty much.

Sinious
Yeah, sounds right to me.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
Tython is supposed to be this uber hero who's pretty much the negative-one coming of Luke, right?

Uh, you've been listening to LeGenD way too much.

How about you look at Neph's or Nova's nicely constructed Respect Threads to develop your own opinion?

Nephthys
IIRC Legend doesn't rate the HoT that highly. He prefers to speculate that the Hero received some sort of boost from the Force itself to let her beat Vitiate.

Also Nova wrote a respect thread for her?

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Nephthys
IIRC Legend doesn't rate the HoT that highly. He prefers to speculate that the Hero received some sort of boost from the Force itself to let her beat Vitiate.

That was obvious...

Nephthys
I mean that the Force intervened to force Vitiate to lose or something and she beat him with a Oneness moment.

NewGuy01
He still ranks the Hero of Tython even with Luke and above DE Sidious.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He still ranks the Hero of Tython even with Luke and above DE Sidious.

He has DE Sidious as a peer of Vitiate.

NewGuy01
He has him as a peer, not an equal. He's commonly said Vitiate>HoT=Luke>DE Sidious.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He has him as a peer, not an equal. He's commonly said Vitiate>HoT=Luke>DE Sidious.

Uh, no. Remember the whole immortality/siphoning energies from across the galaxies bit? He has DE Sidious above Luke bro. erm

Nephthys
Anyway, like in all Krayt threads Dark Transfer looms large in my mind. It just seems so overpowered, I'm not sure the Hero can beat that.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Nephthys
I mean that the Force intervened to force Vitiate to lose or something and she beat him with a Oneness moment.

And I meant that it was obvious Legend would try to find an excuse for Vitiate (Legend's opinion: who's stronger than the Ones) losing to HoT.

The Merchant
Hero of Tython.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think I'll side with Krayt here. Tbh, I'm not sure he'd absolutely need dark transfer to win, either.

Q99
Uh, you've been listening to LeGenD way too much.

How about you look at Neph's or Nova's nicely constructed Respect Threads to develop your own opinion?

Really, I don't have too much of a firm opinion on Tythy ^^ I do tend to assume the most powerful jedi of a particular age is fairly powerful, but I've yet to bother to buckle down and look at all the data. Especially as, as main character, I expect it to get new feats semi regularly.

Nephthys
Well the HoT is more than just fairly powerful. Try "immense"ly powerful. And calling the the most powerful is maybe underselling her a bit. She's deemed the most powerful Jedi in the Order for a looong stretch of the story and is continually improving at a substantial rate.

And I doubt we'll get much new content and feats for her anytime soon. Bioware seems to be focusing on new flashpoint and planets instead of class content.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.