Tenzin vs Zaheer (rematch)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ares834
A rematch of their fight at the same location. The only difference is Zaheer in now "untethered" and can fly. Is it enough to tip the scales in his favor or does Tenzin prevail once more?

pym-ftw
Zaheer wins, he was very fast in flight.

King Joker
Zaheer. Zaheer would and could outmaneuver anything Tenzin throws at him and Tenzin himself.

BloodRain
Though Tenzin still greatly outskills him with greater force in his attacks.

KingD19
Tenzin would still win. Zaheer flying around only means he's not attacking Tenzin, and any attack he lets off, Tenzin is skilled enough to evade or redirect.

King Joker
He can fly and attack simultaneously. erm

KingD19
I know. I saw the finale. I'm saying while flying, his attacks will be much easier for Tenzin to handle since he's so far away. And we saw how easily Tenzin was manhandling him when they got up close.

BloodRain
Basically while it will be harder for Tenzin to hit Zaheer as he's flying around, it will be equally difficult for Zaheer to hit Tenzin with any ranged attack.

NemeBro
He was able to attack Korra just by flying around her.

Calm down.

King Joker
Originally posted by NemeBro
He was able to attack Korra just by flying around her.

Calm down.

BloodRain
Was he doing that before she began to collapse?

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by BloodRain

Yes.

Zaheer unfortunately wins.

King Joker
Originally posted by BloodRain
Yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcYAVK_A8cs

3:27

yungz22
Just because he can fly doesnt mean zaheer automatically wins.... Tenzin was overporing him when the two were fighting. Flight is not the deal breaker.

BloodRain
Blindsiding is great, but in their fight Zaheer couldn't land a single hit. Flight gives him greater mobility leaving his attack the same, which means that on a defensive standpoint Tenzin wont see a difference apart from more ranged attacks and the occasional rush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.