Vitiate vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No prep or nexus for Vitiate

All out

NewGuy01
Yoda wins without a lightsaber.

carthage
Vitiate mindrapes Yoda. He can do it because he did it to his dad, Yoda also didnt get charred by Palpatines lightning that makes Vitiate's lightning stronger

Vitiate takes this

Trocity
Vitiate disarms Yoda casually and then keeps him as a pet

AncientPower
Vitiate is a god.

/thread

carthage
thumb up

Vitiate is the supreme avatar of the darkside, he could mentally dominate Yoda and teach him to speak proper English

Stigma
thumb up

Vitiate's mastery wioth a blade and implied super-speed makes it a loopsided fight in his favor.
I think a better match-up would be Yoda AND Sidious vs. Vitiate.
Of course, the team would lose horribly, but at least we would have a pretence of a fight.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Logically speaking, Vitiate really should be alright with a blade just because of his sheer power. That he fought the HoT while so close to her also suggests great speed.

Neph is right guys, we have to assume Vitiate is good with a saber because your skill with a lightsaber isn't contingent on you know irrelevant stuff like training, feats, mastery of form, and duels its dependent on your force abilities.

Vitiate kicks his green ass

Stigma
That's irrefutable logic at its best thumb up

Let's just go with that and all be happy smile

Sinious
I'm amused by the rage flowing through this thread. Another pathetic attempt to lowball one of the most powerful character in SWEU. laughing

carthage
No one is disagreeing with you dude. Vitiate is canonically one of the greatest duelists of all time.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
No one is disagreeing with you dude. Vitiate is canonically one of the greatest duelists of all time.

You're trying to make fun of me with things I've never said where I can list countless stupid s**t that came out from your mouth. You're the worst troll ever.

Do a favor to everyone here, reshape your miserable life. Add critical thinking and sense of reason to it. You might be surprised to see how good it feels little one.

carthage
Originally posted by Sinious
You're trying to make fun of me with things I've never said where I can list countless stupid s**t that came out from your mouth. You're the worst troll ever.

Do a favor to everyone here, reshape your miserable life. Add critical thinking and sense of reason to it. You might be surprised to see how good it feels little one.

Again no one is disagreeing with you.

Vitiate has many ways to dispatch Yoda with his incredible darkside avatar powers. He can TK him out like he crumbled the temple when he died in glorious lightsaber combat, he can mindrape him like he did off panel to his dad, or he can send the Dark council (he killed off panel).

Vitiate is too strong.

Nephthys
http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-thumbsup.gif

Nalaniel
This thread. Wow.

Nephthys
Such carthage. Much stupid.

Emperordmb

Nalaniel

True.

Stigma
In all seriousness, Yoda wins.

carthage
http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-thumbsup.gif

Zett
Yoda was more or less equal to the most powerful Sith Lord in history. Vitiate is doomed from the start. Yoda with medium difficulty.

Jinsoku Takai
I fail sooooo ****ing bad at detecting sarcasm.

Badabing
Closed. Troll/bait thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.