Storm Shadow Vs Shang-Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SS_zpsfee3a3f3.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SC_zps11a062b9.jpg

deathslash
poor storm shadow

CadenceV2
Storm Shadow has a good shot.

He is a expert Marksmen, has range weapons, stats that compare to Batman, and highly skilled in various martial arts to compete with Snake Eyes.

Sin I AM
How did Shang fair against Gorgon? I vaguely remember that fight

cdtm
Shang did very well. Lost mostly due to Gorgon's damags soak, plus he got hit with a skyfather killing sword.

Golgo13
Originally posted by CadenceV2

He is a expert Marksmen, has range weapons, stats that compare to Batman, and highly skilled in various martial arts to compete with Snake Eyes.

Yep. He's not street like Shang is, too.

deathslash
Originally posted by CadenceV2

He is a expert Marksmen, has range weapons, stats that compare to Batman, and highly skilled in various martial arts to compete with Snake Eyes. marksmanship doesn't matter because Shang can and has casually blocked bullets in the past. When Shang decides to chi amp, his stats are close to spider-man or iron fist.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Yep. He's not street like Shang is, too. yes he is

YFZ 350
Going with Storm Shadow.

Mindset
SS has better muscles.

He wins.

cdtm
SS has at least one or two good feats where he blocks automatic gun fire with his sword.

And in the post Marvel comic series, there was a scene where Snake Eyes is chasing after Storm Shadow down a hall, they both leap over a group of Joes that are basically standing in place like statues, not reacting in the least to the Ninjas flying over their heads, and after the Ninja twins sprint past Roadblock is like "What just happened?".

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How did Shang fair against Gorgon? I vaguely remember that fight he beat on him for roughly eight pages straight until gorgon's damage soak and healing factor helped him win.

CadenceV2
Shang stood no change vs Gorgon. For one Shang needed amps and gear to fight Gorgon. Two Shang wailed on Gorgon who let him do it. Gorgon then casually speed blitz Shang easy. Shang even says in the end of the comic he stood no chance with Gorgon trying.

Shang vs Gorgon is NO basis of a logical argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.