Superman -Vs- Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Superman

Vs

Darkseid

Star428
As long as Darkseid isn't jobbing to Superman like he often does in the comics then he should win.

bluewaterrider
DCnU Darkseid: Bearhugs Superman into submission.

Pre-Flashpoint Darkseid. Teleports Superman to the gravity well of the Red Star Giant Antares.

(Game over.)

Estacado
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

Pre-Flashpoint Darkseid. Teleports Superman to the gravity well of the Red Star Giant Antares.

(Game over.)
Unless Superman punches him 5 billion times in the face under a nano second.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Estacado
Unless Superman punches him 5 billion times in the face under a nano second.

CIS is on. Also, it's obvious what you want to achieve, still, debating would be better.

Darkseid already beat Superman even though Supes was with a Team. However, if someone is able to fight Trans beings and Skyfathers it's Superman, so we will see in the future what he can do against this Darkseid.

Right now, Darkseid 9/10.

Zack Fair
Darkseid

Insane Titan
Unless Superman punches him 5 billion times in the face under a nano second. thumb up

Or It could be the case DS gets jobbed out so Superman wins to keep DC's sales up and so fanboys don't complain.

quanchi112
Dcnu Seid rapes.

Prereboot Superman wins.

Estacado
Originally posted by Insane Titan
thumb up

Or It could be the case DS gets jobbed out so Superman wins to keep DC's sales up and so fanboys don't complain.
Naaah impossible.biscuits

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dcnu Seid rapes.

Prereboot Superman wins. The fuq? Did you just say that Darkseid wins a fight?

Philosophía
Unless Superman punches him 5 billion times in the face under a nano second. This is just as funny as the other two times you tried to be funny by saying the same thing!

Your humor knows no bounds.

Darkseid wins, for now.

Supermex
Superman can't beat Darkseid, but he can beat Thanos..

That's what I'm understanding here from some..

Estacado

Philosophía
It wasn't meant to be funny.ermm What was it meant to be?

Estacado
Fact.

Philosophía
Fact. That Superman would punch Darkseid 5 billion times in this thread?

Estacado
srug
I thought he was capable of doing so.

Philosophía
srug
I thought he was capable of doing so. Capable, yes . The same way Surfer can open black holes in people's brains.

Nobody is dumb enough to say they'd do so in a CIS-on fight.

Are you?

Branlor Swift
Unless Superman punches him 5 billion times in the face under a nano second. Valid (humorous) observation. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
The fuq? Did you just say that Darkseid wins a fight? The evidence supports he wins this fight.

Philosophía

quanchi112

Estacado
haermm
Lookit this hypocrite.
Why dont you spam your billion punch crap in the Odin vs superman CIS off thread...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t600526.html

Philosophía
haermm
Lookit this hypocrite.
Why dont you spam your billion punch crap in the Odin vs superman CIS off thread... Unfortunately, you're the one spamming. You've done this in at least two other threads. Now you're cowarding away, once you're called on it.

Too bad. I hoped at least one Thanos fan was a man.

Estacado

quanchi112
Says the man who just backed down from my challenge. Go throw some more real life punches and get back to me with your calculations after you work your anger out.

Philosophía
Why dont you just back up Superman in the other thread? Why would I? Odin beats him, since he can withstand the punches.

quanchi112

Estacado
Feats of Odin withstanding billions of planet busting punches?

Philosophía
Feats of Odin withstanding billions of planet busting punches? He withstood attacks that have destroyed galaxies. That's more than if all of the force delivered by those punches was combined into a single one.

So, are you a moron?

Estacado
Odin has been hurt by less before.

Nah moron is the person who spends his time doing real life calculations on what is Superman capable of.

Branlor Swift

Philosophía
Odin has been hurt by less before.

Nah moron is the person who spends his time doing real life calculations on what is Superman capable of. So you think planet-busting punches can take down Odin?

They're calculations, in the sense that 2+2=4 are calculations. I'm just teaching basic logic to a bunch of morons.

quanchi112

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Didn't Thanos' dead body withstand an attack that destroyed a galaxy?

Not that I want to get into your standoff with whatever this is, but... yeah that was confirmed in Thanos Imperative :Ignition

Estacado

Philosophía
Holy shit. Are you serious?

5 billion/second?
I bet he wont be smiling after that. He has taken much worse, and kept on fighting. If he cared to, he'd smile.

quanchi112

Not that I want to get into your standoff with whatever this is, but... Phil will ignore this but still claim his logic is sound. Picking and choosing the sure fire way to live life as a fanboy.

Stoic
I'm waiting for the speed round. ninja

Philosophía
I've come to the thread where Thanos's dead body not being desintegrated by something even Nova and Annihilus survived is a somewhat good feat for alive Thanos' ability to stay conscious!

I..

https://forums.oneplus.net/attachments/laughing-gif.10714/

I love this. I really do.

quanchi112

Philosophía
Odin survives galaxy busting attacks directed at him. And stays conscious. And wins.

Thanos's floating dead body withstands an omni-directional attack from a weakened Galactus , an attack that is not directed and him and that many others, including Nova and Annihilus have survived, and this proves Thanos and Odin have the same durability?

25.08.2014 - the day Thanos fans have truly gone full retard.

Branlor Swift
Completely undamaged. Also took an attack by the Cosmic Cube in that story. As well as prior shots from Magus with the IG.

But anyway. I agree a dead unprotected Thanos taking a galaxy destroying attack that disintegrated a Watcher is a sexy feat. Good point Phildo.

quanchi112

Branlor Swift
Your insults are as pathetic as your real life punches. That actually made me smirk.

Delta1938

(Game over.)

Your hate for Superman is subtle but like few else here.

Stoic

Insane Titan
Failo is missing points and leaving context out.

Galactus that faced Odin wasn't in better condition than the one from Annihilation at all. Galactus from Annihilation absorbed all the floating canisters containing cosmic energy.

Nova didn't survived the blast he teleported out the way of the blast, the story made you believe he perished then later tanked the blast. Keith Giffen explain on CBR Nova avoided the blast.

So what if Annihilus survived the blast he had the cosmic control rod and Qbands protecting him

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Delta1938
Your hate for Superman is subtle but like few else here. Superman is secretly Lucifer. Check out his poses bro!

Bw is just trying to defeat the Devil.

Philosophía
You said surviving galaxy destroying attacks. Thanos' body did Thanos' body was already dead by the time the attack hit. He got killed by Drax (lol!). Galactus wasn't even focusing his energies on him , so the amount of the attack his dead body withstood is miniscule - afterall, even Annihilus managed to survive and fight immediately after

Thanos' shields can barely withstand Drax, and that's before Drax was capable of destroying the planet they were standing on

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3499609-thanos_avoid_hulk_thanos_quest1_1990.jpg

laughing out loud

quanchi112

Philosophía
Let's test the Thanos' side cowardice once more. This goes for everybody!

Thanos can stay conscious after somebody attacks him with a galaxy busting attack - battlezone challenge.

Any takers?

ARE ALL THANOS FANS COWARDS?

Cowanasi, are you going to hide once more?

Delta1938
Superman is secretly Lucifer. Check out his poses bro!

Bw is just trying to defeat the Devil.

ugh Please don't remind me of that conspiracy theory bullshit cooked-up by the foil hat brigade.

Branlor Swift
ugh Please don't remind me of that conspiracy theory bullshit cooked-up by the foil hat brigade. That thread might be the most confusing and simultaneously humorous thread I've ever seen.

I have no idea what's going on but it's still funny to me.

Philosophía
Link?

Branlor Swift
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t589178.html

h1a8
Completely undamaged. Also took an attack by the Cosmic Cube in that story. As well as prior shots from Magus with the IG.

But anyway. I agree a dead unprotected Thanos taking a galaxy destroying attack that disintegrated a Watcher is a sexy feat. Good point Phildo. hulks pants tank nuclear explosions at point blank range.
IMO energy projection isn't the same as blunt force durability. Thanos, Odin, etc can withstand blasts but will be affected by high herald level or above blunt force.

An omnidirectional attack is astronomically weaker than a focused attack. The ability to withstand it lies in the single objects it is able to destroy.

Philosophía
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t589178.html That's disturbing, and not in a joking way.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Stoic
I find it strange that no one is claiming that Superman would blitz DS, or throw so many punches that he would not be able to react to them. Thanos on the other hand would not be capable despite on panel proof of doing so. Do you find that strange as well?

No one, who actually reads comic books finds that strange.

Darkseid perceives things at least in the microseconds range:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/29361/595623-1.jpg

Moves at unthinkable speeds, which certainly sounds fast:
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/NewGodsv310-19.jpg

And here is Darkseid falling down the stairs:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3780746-5266529173-71974.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3780749-2781389659-71975.jpg

So, how often has Thanos' speed been mentioned? Oh yeah, that's right... Not even a single time throughout his entire existence.

How often has Darkseid been overwhelmed by Speed? Can't really remember all too many instances. Is there even one? Even Darkseids minion in Darkseid disguise (or with his powers or something stupid like that) managed to grab Superman, before Superman even saw it coming.

How often has Thanos been overwhelmed by speed? Oh god damn, do you have some time left? There was the Runner instance, also Captain Marvel, Eros and hell even Spider-Man, hahaha!

Branlor Swift
Wait...

How does Darkseid falling down stairs factor into anything you said?

Enzeru
Wait...

Darkseid is a doofus. That's what's up.

Delta1938
Wait...

He wasn't falling. He was attacking those stairs.

operator616
Darkseid was powerless in the arc where he fell down the stairs.

Seems to be worth mentioning.

Delta1938
Originally posted by operator616
Darkseid was powerless in the arc where he fell down the stairs.

Seems to be worth mentioning.

Yes, but the real question is.....what did it have to do with Enzeru's point?

carver9

operator616
Yes, but the real question is.....what did it have to do with Enzeru's point?

No idea, i thought it was weird. And it's made more irrelevant by the fact that he was powerless.

quanchi112
Originally posted by operator616
No idea, i thought it was weird. And it's made more irrelevant by the fact that he was powerless. It is still an awful showing of coordination.

bluewaterrider

erm

Why are you trying to pretend that didn't happen?

Go reread Justice League #6, please.

Delta1938
erm

Why are you trying to pretend that didn't happen?

Go reread Justice League #6, please.

Out of context quote is out of context.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Enzeru
No one, who actually reads comic books finds that strange.

Darkseid perceives things at least in the microseconds range:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/29361/595623-1.jpg

Moves at unthinkable speeds, which certainly sounds fast:
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/NewGodsv310-19.jpg

And here is Darkseid falling down the stairs:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3780746-5266529173-71974.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3780749-2781389659-71975.jpg

So, how often has Thanos' speed been mentioned? Oh yeah, that's right... Not even a single time throughout his entire existence.

How often has Darkseid been overwhelmed by Speed? Can't really remember all too many instances. Is there even one? Even Darkseids minion in Darkseid disguise (or with his powers or something stupid like that) managed to grab Superman, before Superman even saw it coming.

How often has Thanos been overwhelmed by speed? Oh god damn, do you have some time left? There was the Runner instance, also Captain Marvel, Eros and hell even Spider-Man, hahaha! again with the piss poor examples that have been destroyed, and you wonder why you're mocked.

bluewaterrider
Out of context quote is out of context.

Give me what you're thinking is correct context, then.

We'll take it from there.

Inhuman
why would darkseid being powerless make a difference in the falling down the stairs scene?
Even a 5 year old human child doesn't need super powers to conquer stairs.

Also the scene were darkseid gets beat up by teenage thugs is strange even though he was powerless. I mean if wonderwoman was powerless im pretty sure she can handle a couple of street tough teenagers. Shes is a trained fighter powers or not.
Also Darkseid (powerless) is still like 4 times the size of each thug. still has hard skin and for a guy his size would still be stronger than those 2 teenagers, but he still got his ass handed to him.

glare

abhilegend
He wasn't just powerless, the omega force was his lifeforce and he was weakened beyond just being powerless.

And Superpowers is non canon.

erm

Enzeru
Originally posted by Insane Titan
again with the piss poor examples that have been destroyed, and you wonder why you're mocked.

First of all: The only thing I'm wondering about is how you even dare to directly adress me.
Second of all: No one - who isn't a complete idiot - is mocking me.

And last but not least: Nothing has been "destroyed". Thanos was noticeably slower than the Runner. Noticeably slower than Eros. Noticeably slower than Captain Marvel. And he couldn't even catch up on Spider-Man.

Your only argument is that he got power upgrades from these points on and while all of that is fine, his speed still never got increased, because it's not a natural part of his power set. Besides the fact that the Marvel universe doesn't have many speedsters... The ones Thanos manages to tag happens for the same reason the Hulk manages to tag them as well and at the same time it's laughable that Thanos and Hulk could perform an actual speed feat... Something really fast and not just tagging a faster character, because that's something that the comic demand.

Your arguments hold as much value as me bringing up Deathstroke managing to escape from Superman on foot. Or Deathstroke managing to tag Flash. It has to happen, otherwise slower characters would look useless next to the faster characters.

And finally: Your style of debating is making me sick. I just went through a bunch of your most recent posts and pretty much none of them included ANYTHING that made sense and it especially didn't look like you were engaging in a proper debate.
You're only on KMC to post utter garbage and nonsense. AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU'RE MOCKED!

Delta1938
Give me what you're thinking is correct context, then.

We'll take it from there.

You quoted me out of context.

bluewaterrider
You quoted me out of context.

Better?

(Game over.)

abhilegend
And that's a young Superman who was beaten by Darkseid. He wasn't at full power yet.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Enzeru
First of all: The only thing I'm wondering about is how you even dare to directly adress me.
Second of all: No one - who isn't a complete idiot - is mocking me.

And last but not least: Nothing has been "destroyed". Thanos was noticeably slower than the Runner. Noticeably slower than Eros. Noticeably slower than Captain Marvel. And he couldn't even catch up on Spider-Man.

Your only argument is that he got power upgrades from these points on and while all of that is fine, his speed still never got increased, because it's not a natural part of his power set. Besides the fact that the Marvel universe doesn't have many speedsters... The ones Thanos manages to tag happens for the same reason the Hulk manages to tag them as well and at the same time it's laughable that Thanos and Hulk could perform an actual speed feat... Something really fast and not just tagging a faster character, because that's something that the comic demand.

Your arguments hold as much value as me bringing up Deathstroke managing to escape from Superman on foot. Or Deathstroke managing to tag Flash. It has to happen, otherwise slower characters would look useless next to the faster characters.

And finally: Your style of debating is making me sick. I just went through a bunch of your most recent posts and pretty much none of them included ANYTHING that made sense and it especially didn't look like you were engaging in a proper debate.
You're only on KMC to post utter garbage and nonsense. AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU'RE MOCKED! bwhahaha , dare to adress you! Get over yourself kid you're a nobody , you amount to nothing on here.

All the instances you used are bullshit.

You used a weaker pre upgrade Thanos, when he was upgraded he easily tagged others he couldn't proving he was faster.

Then you used a weaker clone.

And to make it worse you used the Runner using the space gem who was manipulating space. Not to mention the Spider-Man one where Thanos was omnipotent proving your stupidity.

Delta1938
Better?
Yes. And my point stands.

bluewaterrider
Yes. And my point stands.

What point?

You haven't made one in regards to the thread topic.

Delta1938
What point?

You haven't made one in regards to the thread topic.

That your hate is subtle yet great.

bluewaterrider
That your hate is subtle yet great.

The bulk of what you're calling my "hate" is not for the fictional character but the way supposed "fans" of Superman conduct themselves on this board and in other places.

carver9
It depends with this fight. I would give any Herald a chance against Darkseid, but, he's rarely if ever displayed like that. With that said, Superman wins.

Delta1938
The bulk of what you're calling my "hate" is not for the fictional character but the way supposed "fans" of Superman conduct themselves on this board and in other places.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Ym_3r0Tsrs8/THb571IFrXI/AAAAAAAAAjE/vYHdPjwU5UA/s1600/irony.jpeg

Kamahamaha
The bulk of what you're calling my "hate" is not for the fictional character but the way supposed "fans" of Superman conduct themselves on this board and in other places. Why hate over people you will never meet behaving in a way you don't like? That's childish.

bluewaterrider
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Ym_3r0Tsrs8/THb571IFrXI/AAAAAAAAAjE/vYHdPjwU5UA/s1600/irony.jpeg

You one of the people on that escalator?

What do you leg press anyway? About 320?

Delta1938
You one of the people on that escalator?

What do you leg press anyway? About 320?

Should I be less subtle?

Definitely more than that, but since Quanny punked-out and is trying to turn his cowardice into a win by calling me gay, I'm trying not to fuel the fire and give him more to distort.

bluewaterrider
Should I be less subtle?

Definitely more than that, but since Quanny punked-out and is trying to turn his cowardice into a win by calling me gay, I'm trying not to fuel the fire and give him more to distort.

mmm

You're avoiding me for fear of Quanchi?

After all that talk about courage?

Dude, this is not a setup.

Not on that account anyway. I'm not partners with Quan or anyone else.

Here, if you don't want to give a specific number, let's compromise.

But be honest:

Muster up the courage to at least answer whether its above or below 900 pounds.

quanchi112
Should I be less subtle?

Definitely more than that, but since Quanny punked-out and is trying to turn his cowardice into a win by calling me gay, I'm trying not to fuel the fire and give him more to distort. The Superman diehards all punked out to me. You're also fearful of me which is amazing.

Dcnu Seid stomps just like on panel.

Delta1938
mmm

You're avoiding me for fear of Quanchi?

After all that talk about courage?

Dude, this is not a setup.

Not on that account anyway. I'm not partners with Quan or anyone else.

Here, if you don't want to give a specific number, let's compromise.

But be honest:

Muster up the courage to at least answer whether its above or below 900 pounds.

Not fear of Quan. His damage control over punking out can cause warnings or worse from the mods if I continue. That's what I'm avoiding. Had he accepted, we could've worked out the details in PM.

I never accused you of a set-up or working with Quanny or anything. Doesn't change the fact that regardless of your motivations, he won't take it to do more of his damage control.

And under.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.