Dracula vs Enchantress...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Count Dracula faces off against the Enchantress in the dead of night in a remote, abandoned, village in Transylvania...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Does Amora have what it takes to defeat Dracula or does Drac overwhelm her and feast on her blood?

zopzop
Close fight.

Years ago, I would have said Dracula and had no hesitation but Amora has been written up a couple of times since then.

Could go either way, Dracula's best bet is to go for the mindphuck right from the start.

leonidas
i agree this is a good match up. not sure. she does have some pretty good feats. she could likely counter most of what he could come up with, though he does have some solid commend of the elements that could help. if he were able to distract her and bite her, her asgardian blood would give him a VERY serious amp and he would take her out for sure imo. there is a chance she could take him down first though. gonna say drac for a slight majority, but that may be personal preference as much as anything. it would be a cool battle to see.

TheLordofMurder
I agree with both of you guys; very close fight...

Both are packing raw power and some niffty tricks...

My gut says Drac 6/10...

Epicurus
Enchantress, easily.

Kazenji
So i'm presuming this is the Marvel version.

CadenceV2
I never seen Dracula mind rape anyone who was not bitten by him before hand. Anyway it's a interesting match. Could go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.