Emperor Krayt runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I finally find Krayt worthy of the title Emperor. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

How far does he go in this gauntlet? All fights take place in the geonosis arena.

1. Darth Malak
2. Count Dooku
3. Revan Reborn
4. Emperor Malgus
5. TPM Sidious

boss: FOTJ Luke

Run #1 he has no rest, Run #2 he gets full rest between fights.

Q99
I'm not actually sure the difference between TPM Sidious and RotS Sidious, so I'll just say Sidious ^^

With rest. Without rest.... fighting foes of this level will tire anyone out before too long, though I'm not sure precisely where he'll stop.

Trocity
With no rest I'd say he stops at 4. With rest, I'd say he makes it all the way to Luke and then dies. Might be going out on a limb saying he beats TPM Sidious but I don't think he's nearly as powerful as his ROTS version. I believe he is still inferior to Plagueis at that point?

carthage
He Slaughters Revan and Malak, defeats Malgus for a slim majority, and loses to Tyranus and the Emperor.

DarthAnt66
With no rest, he stops at 3.
With rest, he can make it to 5.

NewGuy01
I have no idea how to calculate how he'd fare in run #1, but he probably makes it to 5 in run #2.

This is actually a pretty good gauntlet, nice work.

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
With no rest, he stops at 3.
With rest, he can make it to 5.
I concur.

Without rest battle with Dooku will be a very close one, if he clears Revan will finish him off.

With rest he loses to Sidious.

Raptor22
With no rest id give him 50/50 odds of beating dooku.

With rest he makes it to sidious.

Board Walker
He just Dark Transfers everyone, and resurrects/heals himself when needed. Rest is not needed.

The Merchant
He could lose to Revan Reborn although I think Krayt is able to defeat him. Against Malgus that's when it's 50/50.

Q99
Originally posted by Board Walker
He just Dark Transfers everyone, and resurrects/heals himself when needed. Rest is not needed.

Though it's not like Dark Transfer is without effort. If he gets a wound, he'll heal it up, but without rest he'll still have the effort of doing so.

He's got a lot of endurance, but with no rest, spending effort healing, that'll slow him down.

Sinious
So Malgus is rated higher than Revan now?

Nephthys
mmm

.....Yes.

Emperordmb
As of now (Foundry Revan)... yes.

The upcoming Revan update is welcome to change my mind though.

Sinious
Well, I disagree.

NewGuy01
I'd concur with EmperorDMB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.