Mantis (DC) vs. Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cherry cola
Which of these energy users win?

Delta1938
I think Exodus. Has Mantis even appeared Post-FLASHPOINT? And if so, enough appearances to use that version?

cherry cola
I meant Vulcan instead, but both can be debated.

Galan007
Originally posted by Delta1938
Has Mantis even appeared Post-FLASHPOINT? And if so, enough appearances to use that version? yes, he has appeared in post-flashpoint continuity, but he was smacked around by the individual forever people before retreating from the field. srsly

carver9
Exodus in a massacre. I also think Exodus received a power boost.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Galan007
yes, he has appeared in post-flashpoint continuity, but he was smacked around by the individual forever people before retreating from the field. srsly

Ouch. Even his lows(at least that I recall) Pre-FLASHPOINT he gave Byrne-level Superman a half-way decent fight. How many issues has he even appeared in DCnU?

Galan007
he's appeared in 'infinity man and the forever people' #1-3, but has yet to do anything but get owned(aside from what i mentioned above, mantis was also owned by the energy released just from the forever people "taaru'ing" into IM, lol.)

he ain't what he used to be.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Galan007
he's appeared in 'infinity man and the forever people' #1-3, but has yet to do anything but get owned(aside from what i mentioned above, mantis was also owned by the energy released just from the forever people "taaru'ing" into IM, lol.)

he ain't what he used to be.

.....wow.

Glorificus
Any telepathy resistance feats for Mantis?

And they'd better be really impressive ones.

-K-M-
Mantis respect thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t480775.html

His anti-matter touch apparently was strong enough to shatter star systems shifty

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/FOREVERPEOPLE02P21.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.