MoS Superman vs Khan (Into Darkmess)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_V01D

NemeBro
Wow what an original thread and what original intent.

FrothByte
So what's the point of this thread?

SevenShackles
I was hoping there was some interesting set up and I get this.. Eh.

BruceSkywalker
thread's a bore

Lestov16
Already been done to hilarious effect. This thread has zilch reason to exist.

Time Immemorial
Khan wins, anyone who says otherwise is trolling out there asslaughing out loud

Zack Fair
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I was hoping there was some interesting set up and I get this.. Eh. Interesting setup or not, the thread will go to hell in an instant.

Having said that it's a ridiculously biased matchup born out of hate.

StealthRanger
Already been done. Superman bolostomps

USSJ
khan

Silent Master
Originally posted by USSJ
khan

LOL!!!!!!!!!

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, this is the same guy who thinks Baleman has a snowball's chance in hell against Sakura.

StealthRanger
Or Nardo chars can fight the God Emperor

Surtur
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Interesting setup or not, the thread will go to hell in an instant.

Having said that it's a ridiculously biased matchup born out of hate.

Why would it go to hell? It's obvious Khan has as much chance here as an ordinary human without any arms or legs who is also blind, deaf, and mentally disabled.

Juk3n
Khan wins. And easily.

Did you even see MoS?

Surtur
Originally posted by Juk3n
Khan wins. And easily.

Did you even see MoS?

Apparently you did not see it since you just said Khan wins, and if you had seen it there is no way you'd think Khan could hang with MoS Superman. Yes, MoS Kryptonians are, for now, a lot less powerful then other movie incarnations..but still quite hilariously above Khan.

meep-meep
The bully loses.

relentless1
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes, MoS Kryptonians are, for now, a lot less powerful then other movie incarnations

...what?? less powerful than who?? because the Khryptonians in MOS are very very souped up

StealthRanger
Reevesverse Supes, Smallville Supes, to name a few

One Big Mob

Juk3n
Apparently you did not see it since you just said Khan wins, and if you had seen it there is no way you'd think Khan could hang with MoS Superman. Yes, MoS Kryptonians are, for now, a lot less powerful then other movie incarnations..but still quite hilariously above Khan.

If you knew the science, maybe we'd have a debate, but as it stands Khan holds all the advantages that matter in this fight, and HE never holds back. Im not saying Superman doesn't get his licks in, but ultimately Khan wins, that much is clear to anyone with a functioning brain.

relentless1
Khan holds all the advantages that matter in this fight

laughing out loud care to go into detail about that wild claim?? how in any way could Kahn beat Kal??? you must be on glue sir...or just living up to your moniker

Juk3n
Originally posted by relentless1
or just living up to your moniker

On a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being 'no clue' and 10 being 'gets it', you sir are an eleven. The guy on the previous page though, I totally nailed him, he even went on to concede on the subject of kryptonian power levels, all on his own.

Back on topic.

Ask a stupid question, get a...?

quanchi112
Khan wins. Again.

Silent Master
LOL!!!!!!

Surtur
If you knew the science, maybe we'd have a debate, but as it stands Khan holds all the advantages that matter in this fight, and HE never holds back. Im not saying Superman doesn't get his licks in, but ultimately Khan wins, that much is clear to anyone with a functioning brain.

Just wow. This post is pure gold. This person even talks about functioning brains, and stuff. That is almost cute.

You say if I knew science we'd have a debate, but see no: this would be like debating what 1+1 is. There is no debate. There is no science or logic on your side. There is no scenario where the outcome changes, no variable to give even a slim margin of error. Khan won't win because he can't win. He lacks the power or the intellect to achieve victory.

Juk3n
Just wow. This post is pure gold. This person even talks about functioning brains, and stuff. That is almost cute.

You say if I knew science we'd have a debate, but see no: this would be like debating what 1+1 is. There is no debate. There is no science or logic on your side. There is no scenario where the outcome changes, no variable to give even a slim margin of error. Khan won't win because he can't win. He lacks the power or the intellect to achieve victory.

Dude, you are KILLING me here rofl!

You are clearly demonstrating a complete lack of character knowledge about Khan. I mean it's laughable, think about who he is for a second and you'll realize why its not even a contest.

To everyone else in the thread, im going for 3 for 3 here with this dude. $20 says i get it.

StealthRanger
Khan's best strength feat is crushing a human skull and he has no speed feats to his name

Totally Kryptonian material right there, folks

HulkIsHulk
Wow. What an amazing and interesting idea of a thread

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan wins. Again.

Proof you don't actually believe anything you say, and that your are in fact just a big troll.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Proof you don't actually believe anything you say, and that your are in fact just a big troll. Boolean gun mows him down. He was ten second kod from A laser in his own film.

playa1258
Quan low balling as usual.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Quan low balling as usual. Facts, kiddo.

Surtur
Dude, you are KILLING me here rofl!

You are clearly demonstrating a complete lack of character knowledge about Khan. I mean it's laughable, think about who he is for a second and you'll realize why its not even a contest.

To everyone else in the thread, im going for 3 for 3 here with this dude. $20 says i get it.

I can't decide if you are the best or worst kind of troll. What feats do you feel there are of Khan showing his own personal innate power is on the level of Superman?

Juk3n
Someone owes me $20.

Zack Fair
lol

Darth Thor
Boolean gun mows him down. He was ten second kod from A laser in his own film.

I know you couldn't possibly be stupid enough to actually believe that. So that makes me think you don't really believe most of your arguments in your Khan vs threads.

StealthRanger
http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/863383.jpg

Silent Master
I thought that everyone knew he was only supporting Khan as a way to troll the board.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Silent Master
I thought that everyone knew he was only supporting Khan as a way to troll the board.

We suspected, but this pretty much confirms it.

TheVaultDweller
We suspected, but this pretty much confirms it.

Half the time it isn't even Khan so much as his gun. laughing

Surtur
Someone owes me $20.

You either have the feats or you don't. Some might assume people could only support Khan in this fight if they are trolling..but I've seen far too many clueless people on comic debate boards for me to think anything is impossible.

If you are trolling then..well, kudos I guess? You were good at it..or bad at it, what would be the appropriate compliment here?

quanchi112
I know you couldn't possibly be stupid enough to actually believe that. So that makes me think you don't really believe most of your arguments in your Khan vs threads. This pretty much confirms you didn't see man of steel or Into Darkness. There's a scene in Man of Steel where a ship laser rocks him for more than ten seconds. Ko. laughing out loud

Boolean guns rocks him. I mean he got kod by just holding that tower up.

laughing out loud

Surtur
Wait, which laser are you talking about? Surely not the gravity beam?

quanchi112
Wait, which laser are you talking about? Surely not the gravity beam? No, a ship laser hitting Superman.

playa1258
It did not ko him. Quan low balling as usual and acting like the boolean gun is the most powerful weapon ever.

quanchi112
It did not ko him. Quan low balling as usual and acting like the boolean gun is the most powerful weapon ever. He was down for over ten seconds. That was just one shot. The Boolean gun in Khan's hands ends Superman's existence.

playa1258
Yeah whatever Quantroll. You do nothing but spam this board with anti-DC rhetoric all the while dickriding Khan in every thread. You have completely ruined this board and if I was a mod your ass would have been IP banned by now.

quanchi112
Yeah whatever Quantroll. You do nothing but spam this board with anti-DC rhetoric all the while dickriding Khan in every thread. You have completely ruined this board and if I was a mod your ass would have been IP banned by now. You have done your fair share of creating these numerous Khan threads. I don't care for your emotional outbursts. My opinion must really scare you. Ignore me since you're too weak to face me.

Surtur
No, a ship laser hitting Superman.

Okay, so what other feats does the laser have other then hitting Superman?

quanchi112
Okay, so what other feats does the laser have other then hitting Superman? Other feats aren't necessary. It was clearly capable of rocking him as is the Boolean gun which will kill him.

DTM
Khan wins. Again.

Good God man, Im really trying to be objective and support Khan when he really should win, but you just blindly support him against Anyone, it seems. Khan would beat a bloodlusted Superman, are you really truly believing that?? This is why Nobody votes for Khan but you, because No One wants to be on the same side as you.

Superman Stomps Khan, with even more Ease than Palpatine or Yoda would.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Good God man, Im really trying to be objective and support Khan when he really should win, but you just blindly support him against Anyone, it seems. Khan would beat a bloodlusted Superman, are you really truly believing that?? This is why Nobody votes for Khan but you, because No One wants to be on the same side as you.

Superman Stomps Khan, with even more Ease than Palpatine or Yoda would. Nah, the Boolean gun puts him down. A knian ship laser took him out well over ten seconds.

DTM
Anyone tell me where the Slaps Forehead emoticon can be found, cause this would be the perfect place for it.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by DTM
Anyone tell me where the Slaps Forehead emoticon can be found, cause this would be the perfect place for it.

look through here.

playa1258
Khan would do as much damage as the trucker.

TheVaultDweller
Other feats aren't necessary.

The stupidity of this statement is astounding, even for Quan. Of course you need other feats for the weapon. They provide a reference point for how powerful it is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The stupidity of this statement is astounding, even for Quan. Of course you need other feats for the weapon. They provide a reference point for how powerful it is. No, they aren't. We get a good indicator from that alone. The Boolean gun has more feats so it gives it more reliability than this Kryptonian ko'ing laser.

Surtur
You know how this works. You want to say "Khan's gun kills him because this other gun hurt him" well, we need a point of reference to show how powerful that gun is, otherwise you can't use it to say Khan's gun can hurt him.

You need to prove Khan's gun is superior. Please do so with feats from both guns, other then "it hurt Superman" because we need other shit to find out what that means and how impressive it is that Superman wasn't outright killed by this laser. If you ignore this or can't provide anything, Khan loses despite what you say. So your next response will tell us all we need to know.

Plus I mean, the best case scenario is..this fight tells us nothing about Khan or that Khan is superior to anyone. It tells us more about the gun and Star Trek tech then Khan's own power. So meh, no big deal to me if it means victory, since we both know Khan using nothing but his own powers has as much chance as a dead baby.

quanchi112
You know how this works. You want to say "Khan's gun kills him because this other gun hurt him" well, we need a point of reference to show how powerful that gun is, otherwise you can't use it to say Khan's gun can hurt him.

You need to prove Khan's gun is superior. Please do so with feats from both guns, other then "it hurt Superman" because we need other shit to find out what that means and how impressive it is that Superman wasn't outright killed by this laser. If you ignore this or can't provide anything, Khan loses despite what you say. So your next response will tell us all we need to know.

Plus I mean, the best case scenario is..this fight tells us nothing about Khan or that Khan is superior to anyone. It tells us more about the gun and Star Trek tech then Khan's own power. So meh, no big deal to me if it means victory, since we both know Khan using nothing but his own powers has as much chance as a dead baby. That's the only feat from superman's gun and Khan's gun as I said downed Klingon patrols ships and shot massive holds through Klingons despite their body armor. Khan wins.

BruceSkywalker
Khan has as much chance against MOS Supes as I do against Batman.. , IOW, Khan gets murdered

quanchi112
Khan wins.

Genesis-Soldier
khan has nothing to kill clark with

|King Joker|
Khan wins. no expression

StealthRanger
Quanchi's logic

"Freiza was killed by Future Trunks chopping him apart, therefore anyone with a sword could do the same thing because that's how he died"

Genesis-Soldier
lets see what has hurt superman that is up to Khans level

mmm wait... no

is that... no

well it seems no one on khan's "level' *cough* has hurt Mos supes before.

lasor vision, actuall superhuman strength, extreme damage soak and missile proof body, flying at high speeds ability

yes supes wins

and just to an insult to injury-
- superman went through a mountain and shrugged it off
- kent took a truck to the face from faora and still got up
- kept up with a trained/ elite alien warrior who quickly adapted to an alien atmosphere and open up a can of whoop ass
- put power poles through a truck without making enough sound to alert a the driver

he now also opens up khan's butt all the way to 11, pulls out quan and redifines the meaning of butt hurt

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
khan has nothing to kill clark with Boolean gun. Superman is a chump on his world and needs a sun amp just to compete with Khan and still loses. Khan wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by |King Joker|
no expression He does.

TheVaultDweller
People should let this stupid thread die. It's already been done before at length, and we all know MoS stomps, regardless of how many posts Quan spams.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
People should let this stupid thread die. It's already been done before at length, and we all know MoS stomps, regardless of how many posts Quan spams. We get it Khan wins and you've got the white flag out. I accept your surrender. Khan still murders sissyboi.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
lets see what has hurt superman that is up to Khans level

mmm wait... no

is that... no

well it seems no one on khan's "level' *cough* has hurt Mos supes before.

lasor vision, actuall superhuman strength, extreme damage soak and missile proof body, flying at high speeds ability

yes supes wins

and just to an insult to injury-
- superman went through a mountain and shrugged it off
- kent took a truck to the face from faora and still got up
- kept up with a trained/ elite alien warrior who quickly adapted to an alien atmosphere and open up a can of whoop ass
- put power poles through a truck without making enough sound to alert a the driver

he now also opens up khan's butt all the way to 11, pulls out quan and redifines the meaning of butt hurt
once again ^

Surtur
That's the only feat from superman's gun and Khan's gun as I said downed Klingon patrols ships and shot massive holds through Klingons despite their body armor. Khan wins.

But uh no see you don't get the problem. Feats for Khans gun do not matter in the way you are trying to use them. You are saying because a Kryptonian laser hurt him, Khan's gun will kill him. Except you have NO IDEA how potent the laser is. You even said this.

Klingon armor isn't more durable then Superman.

Though I ask again, Khan vs Supes without his gun, what do you feel is the outcome?

Surtur
Boolean gun. Superman is a chump on his world and needs a sun amp just to compete with Khan and still loses. Khan wins.

Lol, just stop. A Kryptonians physiology is such that it can draw in yellow sunlight and give the Kryptonian super powers. This is not an "amp" it is a normal part of their physiology. Khan, on the other hand, can't rely on his own innate strength(you know, the strength he was given via being modified if you want to talk about amps) to win.

If you want to say he wins due to his gun you can say that, but just remember that is a victory for Star Trek technology, it tells us nothing about Khan except that he is capable of pulling a trigger on a gun. I've seen videos of friggin dogs accidentally pulling the trigger of guns.

Time-Immemorial
Quan isn't being serious guys, yall are trying too hard.

Surtur
If he is joking then..well, he sure puts a shitload of work into his fake persona then, since this thread seems par for the course considering the other stuff I've seen in other threads.

Also jokes usually have some sort of punchline.

Time-Immemorial
People troll Quan with these threads, he trolls back. Its really as simple as that.

It starts cause he trolls people about Khan and its a never ending circle.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
People troll Quan with these threads, he trolls back. Its really as simple as that.

It starts cause he trolls people about Khan and its a never ending circle.

Yes, but the fact people make fights *just to spite him* gives me a hint at the level of trolling he must do. Not to mention I also see it in fights that were not made for the specific purpose of trolling him. It would be one thing if it was limited to just stuff with Khan..

Time-Immemorial
Yes, but the fact people make fights *just to spite him* gives me a hint at the level of trolling he must do.

Imp allows it, so there is really nothing else that can be done.

One must either ignore and stay out of it, or participate. You can't tell Quan much of anything that will change his response.

carthage
Clark atomizes him with one punch

Surtur
Since Superman was hit by a laser that we have no real knowledge of its potency we can look at feats for Khan's gun. He downed a Klingon patrol ship and shot through Klingon armor. Okay, but how durable are those things? Mainly, the ship. Something that isn't vague like "it can fly through space" to give us an idea of how truly tough it is. What durability feats in the movie did it have?

I actually like Khan and feel this version was the best out of all of them. I also do not derive any real pleasure in seeing him lose...especially to someone like Superman. He's just really outclassed here.

quanchi112
But uh no see you don't get the problem. Feats for Khans gun do not matter in the way you are trying to use them. You are saying because a Kryptonian laser hurt him, Khan's gun will kill him. Except you have NO IDEA how potent the laser is. You even said this.

Klingon armor isn't more durable then Superman.

Though I ask again, Khan vs Supes without his gun, what do you feel is the outcome? We don't see any comparisons for the most part between other movies or manner of fiction. The Boolean gun took down patrol ships with a blast. That wrecks Kal. He passed out by holding up an oil tower. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Lol, just stop. A Kryptonians physiology is such that it can draw in yellow sunlight and give the Kryptonian super powers. This is not an "amp" it is a normal part of their physiology. Khan, on the other hand, can't rely on his own innate strength(you know, the strength he was given via being modified if you want to talk about amps) to win.

If you want to say he wins due to his gun you can say that, but just remember that is a victory for Star Trek technology, it tells us nothing about Khan except that he is capable of pulling a trigger on a gun. I've seen videos of friggin dogs accidentally pulling the trigger of guns. So Kal needs to be in the right environment as his environment dictates his strength and powers. Khan doesn't need the proper environment.

Khan designed his own weapons so your hideous trolling that his weapon doesn't count is sickening. You were a cbr guy who ignored feats and cling to an inferior message board for years. It's tainted you.

Surtur
He needs the right environment, and Khan needs a patrol ship destroying weapon. You aren't doing yourself any favors.

But hey if he specifically says he designed it himself then good for him, it shows he *can* do more then pull a trigger. But it also shows he still needs a weapon.

Also what feats are being ignored? Don't say "Khan made his own gun" because that wasn't a detail being ignored, just one I'd forgotten. The oil tower feat isn't being ignored, but the thing is..by the end of the film he had better feats.

Also you know what for all your CBR bashing..at least they never had a "Silver Surfer vs Superman" thread that lasted *thousands of pages*. I'm not bashing this board, merely saying I have yet to come across a perfect comic debate forum.

quanchi112
He needs the right environment, and Khan needs a patrol ship destroying weapon. You aren't doing yourself any favors.

But hey if he specifically says he designed it himself then good for him, it shows he *can* do more then pull a trigger. But it also shows he still needs a weapon.

Also what feats are being ignored? Don't say "Khan made his own gun" because that wasn't a detail being ignored, just one I'd forgotten. The oil tower feat isn't being ignored, but the thing is..by the end of the film he had better feats.

Also you know what for all your CBR bashing..at least they never had a "Silver Surfer vs Superman" thread that lasted *thousands of pages*. I'm not bashing this board, merely saying I have yet to come across a perfect comic debate forum. That is Khan's weapon. He designed his own weaponry. His gun does the same damage on any planet. No one can wield those two weapons with the accuracy he displayed. Just because someone has a gun that doesn't make them automatically skilled with the weapon. Common sense.

And ?

Cbr would ban those who disagreed with match ups they already decided. Surfer does beat him but people should still have the right to say otherwise. That's what debating should be all about.

Trocity
Superman one shots.

DTM
This thread is insane. Superman would beat Khan even easier than Yoda or Palpatine, who would beat Khan easier than Darth Maul, who would beat Khan easier than Snape, who would beat Khan easier than.......well, you get the idea here.

Genesis-Soldier
superman has some insane speed feats - flying through blocks of buildings in mere seconds
durability- tanking trains and hits by other kryptonian's soaking in the sun, going through a montain at near speed of sound velocities

and this is just skipping out on strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.