Hit-Girl vs The Russian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
Hit-Girl(Kick-Ass 1 & 2) fights against Russian-Waldo(The Punisher).

Scenario 1: Normal Hit-Girl.

Scenario 2: Adrenaline pumped Hit-Girl

To anyone who doesn't know who the Russian is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRqYidDLFw

Genesis-Soldier
as shown in kick ass 2
1. russian
2. hit girl ( even after all the beatings she wooped mother russia, imaged if she took no damage before hand)

RJ 2.0
^^^^^Mhm. Thread idea though.

TheVaultDweller
Pretty much how it goes in Kickass 2. The Russian is slow as shit, but really strong and has high levels of damage soak.

Without the adrenaline boost, I don't see Hit Girl hurting him. With it, she beats him.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Pretty much how it goes in Kickass 2. The Russian is slow as shit, but really strong and has high levels of damage soak.

Without the adrenaline boost, I don't see Hit Girl hurting him. With it, she beats him.
mother russia is a women. i know its kinda confusing i had to look twice (3 actually)

anyway with the fight against hit girl she showed speed with the punches and leg locks, almost superhuman strength. i.e. the 7 meter front kick and the huge damage soak of broken glass shards in pressure points

Genesis-Soldier
im not disproving you im just proving her speed feat... and that she is a "women"

TheVaultDweller
This is the male Russian from the Punisher in this fight. The one played by Kevin Nash. He is, in fact, slow as shit, and uses purely brawling tactics. We already know how Hit-Girl vs Mother Russia goes.

Flyattractor
Hit-Girl is the only person in the Kick-Ass movies that can be argued to have Actual Super Powers. They way she is in the movies. She takes Waldo easyl

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This is the male Russian from the Punisher in this fight. The one played by Kevin Nash. He is, in fact, slow as shit, and uses purely brawling tactics. We already know how Hit-Girl vs Mother Russia goes. Mother Russia>>>The Russian

Hit-Girl takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.