Jango Fett, 20 Magnaguards and 10 Droidekas vs DoE Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Neutral setting

Who wins?

carthage
Bane gets cooked by blasterfire. Fett can likely disintegrate him with some of his weaponry.

Stigma
Yeah, I'm also leaning towards the team.

AncientPower
If this was Plagueis it would be a clean sweep for Sith, as it is, team wins.

Arhael
If no Obralisk, dies instantly. With Obralisk his armor gets overheated by blaster fire and he gets roasted within a few seconds.

carthage
Jango can very likely solo him tbh. Or maybe one or two Magnaguards, Bane is slightly slower than Qui gon so the robots might be able to take him.

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Jango can very likely solo him tbh.

LOL ok, people call you a troll sometimes when I don't think it's warranted, but this is definitely a big troll.

Wait till Neph sees this.

Nalaniel
Bane roflstomps Jango in a few seconds.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
LOL ok, people call you a troll sometimes when I don't think it's warranted, but this is definitely a big troll.

Wait till Neph sees this.

I don't care about carthages garbage opinion so whatever.

Stigma
Jango can very likely solo him tbh. Or maybe one or two Magnaguards, Bane is slightly slower than Qui gon so the robots might be able to take him.
Why do you think he is slower than Jinn?

carthage
Yeah, Jinn outran blaster bolts from droidekas. Bane couldn't even block all of the rain drops. He is much slower.

Stigma
Yeah, Jinn outran blaster bolts from droidekas. Bane couldn't even block all of the rain drops. He is much slower.
Yeah, I think the rain feat has been blown out of proportion. thumb up

Bearing that in mind, I think Bane certainly falls here. Perhaps he takes down a few Magnaguards with him.

Q99
I think Bane can inflict a good number of droid casualties, but anyone who fights 20 magnaguard, even if they manages to come out, is going to be really ground down and in no shape to face the rest.

carthage
I really doubt he can even beat a fully equipped Jango.

The man got his ass kicked by random mercenaries. He isn't going to beat the most dangerous non force sensitive along with hordes of robots that kill Jedi. Bane hasn't even won a fight by virtue of his own skill. He is slower, a mediocre duelist, and the numbers are against him

Trocity
Was he not drained and weak after returning from wherever the hell it was he went? He was gone for a while as I recall, and was exhausted upon his return, plus I'm pretty sure Cognus had a hand in bringing him down. I haven't read the Bane trilogy in a few years but DoE Bane isn't the trashcan you make him out to be, he'd stomp Jango Fett 1v1.

Nephthys
Yes. Cognus was suppressing his power and brought him down because she nicked him with some deadly neurotoxin-laced knives. Carthage is just shitposting because he's carthage.

carthage
Except that he was getting pwned by non force sensitives as well. No one brought up Cognus, and Bane has been poisoned in POD before and still fought better than he did in DOE. He failed because of his diminished physical ability. Neph is just posting because he can't accept Bane's limitations

Nephthys
Er, no. It was an ambush and he was immediately hit by sonic detonators that fcked him up. Moments later he was hit by some stun bolts because Cognus weakened his power enough that they broke through his force shield. He still jumps right back up again though and kills 3 of them with lightning. Then Cognus hits him with flash grenades, making him fall off a balcony, get hit by tangle nets and let Cognus tag him once with her knives. From then on Bane dances around everything until the toxin takes him out.

Literally everything that hits Bane in the fight was because of Cognus being a boss, her ability suppressing his power and that he was ambushed. Nothing hits him because of his diminished physical ability, thats just you making shit up as usual.

carthage
Which is why he lost and was taken to the stone prison thumb up . He still lost the fight because he was weak and old and couldn't beat non force sensitives and an untrained force sensitive. So much for being a mighty Dark lord of the Sith

Nephthys
Exceot that's not true. He didn't lose because he weak and old, he lost because Cognus was suppressing his power, had prep and ambushed him.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Nephthys
Exceot that's not true. He didn't lose because he weak and old, he lost because Cognus was suppressing his power, had prep and ambushed him. u forgot to mention that he was exhausted before the battle even started.

This is him after cracking andeddus holocron-
"He was slumped foward, his breath coming in heavy gasps. His clothes were soaked with sweat; his body shivered with exhaustion."

"Slowly he got to his feet and made his way over to the pilots seat. He walked with the stumbling gait of a man drunk on mandalorian wine, resting his hand on the wall for support."

This is him coming up to his home moments before the attack-

"When bane returned to citutric, he was suprised to find zannahs ship gone, but he was greatful that she wouldnt be waiting for him back at the mansion. He was in no shape to do battle with her now; he was even too tired to come up with a lie to explain his absence without raising her suspicions."

"With slow heavy steps he approached the front door of the mansion."

Its pretty obvious that bane wasnt really in the best shape to deal with an ambush.

I do find it humorous though that some posters will try to lowball bane based off of this performance, yet dooku got his lightsaber stolen and was kidnapped by random pirates and plaguise was almost killed by some random assassins, but that never gets brought up in their fights.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Raptor22
I do find it humorous though that some posters will try to lowball bane based off of this performance, yet dooku got his lightsaber stolen and was kidnapped by random pirates and plaguise was almost killed by some random assassins, but that never gets brought up in their fights.

That's so true.

Raptor22
And neither dooku nor plaguies had the disadvantage of being exhausted, and having a force user dampening their powers, they were both fresh and got housed by non force users.

Im not trying to downplay dooku or plagueis, just pointing out some less than stellar logic.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Exceot that's not true. He didn't lose because he weak and old, he lost because Cognus was suppressing his power, had prep and ambushed him.
Hax foresight would've also helped with Cognus's prep. Not to mention when you have help from several well trained mercenaries, hax precog can save your ass. Bane was also pretty tired from his journey.

So yeah... pretty much everything was stacked against Bane in that fight, and he would've won had it not been for the senflax. Not to mention, when Bane encountered Cognus unarmed and drugged in the Stone Prison, he knew he could stomp her without difficulty.

Either way though, getting captured by trained mercenaries with prep, and a bounty hunter with hax, prep, and a perfect capture/kill streak... still beats getting captured by drunken Weequay pirates or Gungans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.