Angela vs Proxima Midnight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Who wins?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e2/Angelamarveluniverse.jpg/250px-Angelamarveluniverse.jpg
Vs
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130920211624/avengersalliance/images/f/f2/Proxima_Midnight.png

TedKordJRBOSS
Proxima Midnight

Estacado
Proxima was pretty boss hope we get to see more of her.

celeyhyga17
Angela is better looking so she wins.

Stoic
I'm not sure which one is better looking, but Angela is a better fighter for sure. I think that Angela can win this, and can't wait to see them meet up.

carver9
Proxima stomps.

Khazra Reborn
Angela is faster, and more skilled. She's dodges the net and takes PM's head.

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Angela is faster, and more skilled. She's dodges the net and takes PM's head.

no expression

How is she faster and more skilled? What has she done that puts her on Proxima level?

Stoic
What has Proxima done to say that she stomps may be a better question.

Khazra Reborn
Beating the GotG, and weakened Thor. That's s helluva lot more impressive than failing to KO Luke Cage.

Stoic
Beating the GotG, and weakened Thor. That's s helluva lot more impressive than failing to KO Luke Cage.

She's certainly more skilled than Proxima, being able to get the better of Gamora slightly in their battle, but Proxima may be more powerful. I'm hoping that they will meet in the future. Stomp is a word that doesn't really belong here.

DarkSaint85
Hopefully they'll show her battle with Zarda. That would go some way to establishing her credentials.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hopefully they'll show her battle with Zarda. That would go some way to establishing her credentials.

Who fought Zarda brother? Zarda is Power Princess right?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Who fought Zarda brother? Zarda is Power Princess right?

Indeed. They showed a one page shot of the Cabal destroying the Supreme Power earth. PM seemed to be....riding Zarda lol.

eaebiakuya
She's certainly more skilled than Proxima, being able to get the better of Gamora slightly in their battle, but Proxima may be more powerful. I'm hoping that they will meet in the future. Stomp is a word that doesn't really belong here.

People say that because Angela cant tank the weight of a star or dodge a lightspeed + spear.

They can be in the same tier of power, but the spear makes this a easy win for Proxima.

carver9

Proxima nearly dropped Hyperion and Captain Marvel with a single attack and she took out Hulk. All of them was at full power. Angela doesn't have a single ft comparable to that, AND, she withstood a blast from a full powered Binary and also took out Spectrum and held Namor kingdom at bay. Her fts poops on Angelas. The fts you've named isn't that great.

Stoic
Indeed. They showed a one page shot of the Cabal destroying the Supreme Power earth. PM seemed to be....riding Zarda lol.

Oh, that's what that was. I couldn't really make out who the Cabal was fighting.

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
People say that because Angela cant tank the weight of a star or dodge a lightspeed + spear.

They can be in the same tier of power, but the spear makes this a easy win for Proxima.

She was able to dodge Mjolnir though, and stated that she was actually faster than it, and Thor. I somehow believe that a character capable of dodging Mjolnir, would also have the ability of getting up in Proxima's face rather quickly. Her skill shouldn't even be in question. Proxima needs hard proof that she can contend with someone able to dance with Gamora.

carver9
Hulk dodging an enraged Thor Mjlonir throw...

http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/Fernando072295/media/hulkvsavengers01_zps487bcb53.jpg.html

And while moving at super speed, he was still unable to Tag Proxima...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-20-19-23-46_zps3c87e464.png.html

Angela dodged a hammer throw from a weakened Thor. The arguments being made here. Proxima stomps. Angela doesn't hold a single advantage.

eaebiakuya
Oh, that's what that was. I couldn't really make out who the Cabal was fighting.

She was able to dodge Mjolnir though, and stated that she was actually faster than it, and Thor. I somehow believe that a character capable of dodging Mjolnir, would also have the ability of getting up in Proxima's face rather quickly. Her skill shouldn't even be in question. Proxima needs hard proof that she can contend with someone able to dance with Gamora.

Dodge a single Mjolnir attack dont mean she is faster than Mjolnir. Thor alredy attack with differents speed attacks (sometimes a regular human can dodge, other it is in lightspeed ++++ speed).

Proxima only need throw the spear. She dont even need to aim. The spear will go after Angela at lightspeed + speed.

DarkSaint85
Don't worry, Wakandans have dodged into it so it's OK thumb up

carver9
Here we go.

Stoic
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Dodge a single Mjolnir attack dont mean she is faster than Mjolnir. Thor alredy attack with differents speed attacks (sometimes a regular human can dodge, other it is in lightspeed ++++ speed).

Proxima only need throw the spear. She dont even need to aim. The spear will go after Angela at lightspeed + speed.

You're saying too much. You have no idea what Angela can defend against yet. Proxima's spear is not a for sure hit. Thor wasn't throwing the hammer slow either, his intent was to hit Angela with the hammer. On panel she stated that she was faster than it, and him. That is all of the concrete evidence that we have on the confrontation.

Stoic

Uh yeah, I need to see that scan. Do you have it? Which book? The only seen tat I recall with the Cabal in combat is when they go to Earth 9004 in New Avengers 23 I think.

I also recall the Cabal fighting an Avengers team that seemed off. Since when does captain America go into battle the way that he did? It's not really an excuse, it just seemed really odd in a plot based way. Even the way that the Avenger fought seemed off. Why in the world would Captain America send the Hulk in like a bull in a china shop instead of the entire team going in cautiously? It just seemed really rag tag to me.

Angela fighting the Guardians of the Galaxy my not seem like much to some, but the team is pretty powerful. Iron man faced off against some of the action that the GOTG faced, and he wasn't exactly the star player. When Proxima fought against the Hulk she fought him with smarts. It shows that comic writers think highly of combat mechanics and often place this form of combat above brute strength, and speed. I've mentioned this before.

How many times has the Flash been tripped? Just an example. Still do you have the scans or the book that shows Zarda being beaten by Proxima?

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
she took out Hulk.

Without a doubt that must be PIS!
Hulk is the strongest one there is!

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Without a doubt that must be PIS!
Hulk is the strongest one there is!

Sometimes strength isn't enough. Comics writers have always held combat mechanics above pure strength. Look at Batman, Captain America, Karate Kid. Proxima was prepared for the Hulk, and dealt with him accordingly. She would never be able to go punch for punch against him though.

celeyhyga17
Still Angela.

DarkSaint85
Angela.

Stoic
The fight between Proxima and Cage may have looked even but she broke his ribs. At least that was what he said if I remember correctly. I wonder how well Angela would have done if she fought him?

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Here we go.

Weren't you doing the exact same thing though?

celeyhyga17
The fight between Proxima and Cage may have looked even but she broke his ribs. At least that was what he said if I remember correctly. I wonder how well Angela would have done if she fought him?
She prolly would have fukked him up. Too quick and too heavily armed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.