Ronan vs Loki vs Malekith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Both at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
No BFR/PIS/CIS

First round
As they are

Second round
With gems

Ronan w/Power Gem vs Loki w/Space Gem vs Malekith w/Reality Gem

SevenShackles
Ronan shows some high output energy blasts and durability, but most of his potential was alluded rather than shown. Loki as far as I remember used it simply to mind control and nothing more, something I'm not sure will come in all that handy here as I wouldn't think it would have full effect if any on another gem user. Malekith is the only one who actually fought a prolonged time with his gem and had a impressive boost in round about stats from it.. I'd say Malekeith wins in a gem fight.

Non gem fight.. Malekeith is on the crap end here. Loki was able to hold his own in various fights but Ronan is the only one to flat out dominate another super powered being in a fight. Can we compare drax to thor? Not really. I'd give the fight to Loki. His magic gives him the edge over intimidating Ronan and nonexistent Malekieth. Unless Malekieth gets a couple of those dark elf grenades but even then I doubt he could use them effectively against both.

ares834
Assuming no weapons in the first fight, Ronan in both.

Zack Fair
Um...what was so impressive about Ronan's output?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Um...what was so impressive about Ronan's output?

Nothing. He projected one blast...

Zack Fair
Yeah. I don't get it. He sucker punch/killed Thanos henchman. Then blasted the Guardians, and they all survived it without a single scratch; and Drax was on his ass a second after it.

H2H its something else though. He handed Drax his ass, hard.

wallman77
loki takes It without gems.... malekith seemed more versed with his gem.. I don't remember how the orb worked. something along the lines of destroying any organic matter it touched.. that means if he gets up close he can technically own them.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by wallman77
loki takes It without gems.... malekith seemed more versed with his gem.. I don't remember how the orb worked. something along the lines of destroying any organic matter it touched.. that means if he gets up close he can technically own them.

Agreed,

People here thought Ronin could talk Malk, I laughed. Mal had way more feats and power with the Aether.

wallman77
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Agreed,

People here thought Ronin could talk Malk, I laughed. Mal had way more feats and power with the Aether.

thumb up

TheGrat1
Ronan wins both easily. h2h Is not Loki's forte and Malekith got his ass kicked by Frigga.

Obviously the power gem has more raw power than than the other gems.

Estacado
haermm
Its funny how Ronan one of the lamest villains while didnt show anything impressive still more powerful then both Loki and Malekith.

Thor has some lame-o movie villains....ermm

Kazenji
Marvel needs to work on their movie villains

Originally posted by Estacado

Thor has some lame-o movie villains....ermm

Who...Malekith?...that's about the only one that was comes to mind that was wasted.

TheVaultDweller
Without the Gems, Loki takes it. He has better non-powered combat feats than either Ronan or Malekith, despite face-to-face fighting not being his favourite means of offense.

With the Gems, I have to go with Malekith, based on actual feats. Dude would have blacked out the universe if Thor hadn't intervened. He was also way more impressive in his fight with Thor than Ronan was with the Gem, and Loki never actually wielded his Gem in straight combat.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Ronan wins both easily. h2h Is not Loki's forte and Malekith got his ass kicked by Frigga.

Obviously the power gem has more raw power than than the other gems.

Another guy who didn't actually watch the movies.

juggerman
1. Loki
2. Malekith

TH3_V01D
Marvel Movies villians sucks, period.
They need to work better on that front, to me in a COMIC BOOK movie, the villian is one of the most important part.

In 10 minutes of screen time at most, Faora outdid the entire MCU villian gallery.

Hell i would say Garret from Agents of Shield was the best MCU villian so far

maxivitopowe
Please shut up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=601268

Silent Master
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Marvel Movies villians sucks, period.
They need to work better on that front, to me in a COMIC BOOK movie, the villian is one of the most important part.

In 10 minutes of screen time at most, Faora outdid the entire MCU villian gallery.

Hell i would say Garret from Agents of Shield was the best MCU villian so far

They work well enough for GOTG to beat Man of Steel's domestic gross.

TheGrat1
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Another guy who didn't actually watch the movies.
As someone who has seen every MCU film (Guardians twice) I would like to see you explain the reasoning behind your statement...

maxivitopowe
Ronan with 6

Loki with 3

Malekith with 2

juggerman
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Ronan with 6

Loki with 3

Malekith with 2

Actually Ronan only has 4. ROMAN has 2 stick out tongue

maxivitopowe
Lol

Werewolf582
Loki for Majority. More skilled has taken on far stronger opponents and is defiantly top tier Durability if he can take a beating from hulk then Fight Thor right after.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.