Battleboards Personal Criticism Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
This is the place to sort out your personal disputes. Let's try not to let this spill over into other threads.
Try to be real with each other, and most of all, yourself.
Let the meltdowns begin

Insane Titan
Lol .

Bet this ends well.

Raisen
Worth a shot. Honestly the squabbles are on all the threads at this point. I think page after page of disputes are worse than keeping it centralized here

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Raisen
Worth a shot. Honestly the squabbles are on all the threads at this point. I think page after page of disputes are worse than keeping it centralized here shall we start arguing??

Digi
I get the intent, applaud it even, but this isn't the way to do this. People will sit around and mock, either in this thread or others. And anything that is civil here will be civil elsewhere, or uncivil elsewhere won't be any better here. Creating this thread is a permission slip to bash for some, much as we'd like it otherwise.

Others may disagree, but I've been a mod for nearly a decade, and we see disputes and deal with them more than anyone. It doesn't mean I'm right, but I'm speaking from experience.

The only proper way to handle personal disputes is via PM.

So, regretfully, I'm requesting this be closed.

Raisen
I don't have much beef with you or anybody. However, some people could use this thread
If you have a critique then I'm happy to hear about your butthurt

Mindset
Raisen, I think you're a terrible poster, and an even worse human being.

Raisen
Originally posted by Digi
I get the intent, applaud it even, but this isn't the way to do this. People will sit around and mock, either in this thread or others. And anything that is civil here will be civil elsewhere, or uncivil elsewhere won't be any better here. Creating this thread is a permission slip to bash for some, much as we'd like it otherwise.

The only proper way to handle personal disputes is via PM.

So, regretfully, I'm requesting this be closed.

Well, this lasted ....much shorter than I expected.

Raisen
Originally posted by Mindset
Raisen, I think you're a terrible poster, and an even worse human being.

I don't know you but I think your posts are funny. I think I'm actually nicer on the internet than in real life, so you probably right. I probably am a terrible person

Mindset
I don't know you but I think your posts are funny. I think I'm actually nicer on the internet than in real life, so you probably right. I probably am a terrible person thumb up

This thread is already working.

Raisen
thumb up

This thread is already working.

Try to convince digi

Branlor Swift
1N5p8IXzNdc

Towards everyone on this board

Mindset
Digi's opinion won't matter when I send him to the shadow realm.

Delta1938
I don't know you but I think your posts are funny. I think I'm actually nicer on the internet than in real life, so you probably right. I probably am a terrible person

So.....you're a keyboard ambassador?

Raisen
Digi's opinion won't matter when I send him to the shadow realm.

I honestly think this thread can work

We have a non existant mod supreme so it seems that the hate is spread all over the boards.
If people don't keep the hate here, then they get warned and then banned. It makes sense

Raisen
Originally posted by Delta1938
So.....you're a keyboard ambassador?

I just don't rage on here any more. I have before but I don't see the point But if thats your qualm with me then so be it.

Delta1938
I just don't rage on here any more. I have before but I don't see the point But if thats your qualm with me then so be it.

nah I don't have a problem with you. I was pointing-out you saying you're probably nicer on the Internet than in person, would make you a "keyboard ambassador."

Raisen
Originally posted by Delta1938
nah I don't have a problem with you. I was pointing-out you saying you're probably nicer on the Internet than in person, would make you a "keyboard ambassador."

Flipping out on the internet is too easy to do. It shows little restraint. Its much harder in real life when you actually have something invested

Digi
I honestly think this thread can work

We have a non existant mod supreme so it seems that the hate is spread all over the boards.
If people don't keep the hate here, then they get warned and then banned.

But they won't. The hatred is, almost always, irrational and somewhat blinding. Do you think they'll interrupt their baiting, insulting, or yelling about some vs. match to step into this thread and calmly hash things out? And why would they rather do that instead of PM? Here, it's in the public view for everyone else to scrutinize and mock.

Beyond that, all this thread will be is 98% people messing around, like we've seen so far. The other 2% will be legit hatred/insults that don't adhere to your rules. If they're going to ignore KMC's rules anyway, why adhere to yours?

Again, I don't mean to be harsh. I appreciate the sentiment here. I just think this is, at best, a waste of time, and at worst something that will make these things worse. It's a legitimately terrible idea with a legitimately good intent.

Also: This may actually surprise you, but, Enzeru's rant aside, attacks, insults, socks, bans, rants and outbursts, etc. are at an all-time low on KMC the last few years. Your perceived pervasive hatred is, comparatively, its most peaceful era ever. We used to deal with some similar outburst, either in public or private, every few months. And that was just the comic boards. Not to mention the dozens of socks who trolled constantly, of which there are now only maybe 1-2.

Raisen
Originally posted by Digi
But they won't. The hatred is, almost always, irrational and somewhat blinding. Do you think they'll interrupt their baiting, insulting, or yelling about some vs. match to step into this thread and calmly hash things out? And why would they rather do that instead of PM? Here, it's in the public view for everyone else to scrutinize and mock.

Beyond that, all this thread will be is 98% people messing around, like we've seen so far. The other 2% will be legit hatred/insults that don't adhere to your rules. If they're going to ignore KMC's rules anyway, why adhere to yours?

Again, I don't mean to be harsh. I appreciate the sentiment here. I just think this is, at best, a waste of time, and at worst something that will make these things worse. It's a legitimately terrible idea with a legitimately good intent.

Also: This may actually surprise you, but, Enzeru's rant aside, attacks, insults, socks, bans, rants and outbursts, etc. are at an all-time low on KMC the last few years. Your perceived pervasive hatred is, comparatively, its most peaceful era ever.
I understand. I'm honestly sick of good threads becoming page after page of two posters insulting each other. Its funny for a while but enough is enough. Have you seen the movie forums? You get ten pages straight of two posters insulting each other.
I don't really look at other forums. I read the news comments and I read kmc.
I usually do this from work. I work night shift and this bockering makes me actually want to get up and dp actual work. I'll be damned if I actually have to work for a living

Prof. T.C McAbe

I usually do this from work. I work night shift and this bockering makes me actually want to get up and dp actual work. I'll be damned if I actually have to work for a living

laughing out loud

I love you.

Raisen
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing out loud

I love you.

Thanks bro.
Night shift is boring as hell and usually we are completely alone. Good pay but my mind turns to crap

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thanks bro.
Night shift is boring as hell and usually we are completely alone. Good pay but my mind turns to crap

What are you doing if I may ask?

Inhuman

You two, get a room already

Digi
I understand. I'm honestly sick of good threads becoming page after page of two posters insulting each other. Its funny for a while but enough is enough. Have you seen the movie forums? You get ten pages straight of two posters insulting each other.

And I can sympathize with your tiredness, probably more than you realize. But I don't honestly think this thread will do anything to curb it.

Supermex
I like coming on here and getting all of your opinions in thread ideas I get but people just rather post on threads where there a chance to get into squabble with somebody over there beloved hero..

Sometimes I post almost the same fight just to find an answer lol yet some starts a Superman vs Thor fight and its been done to death yet it has like 5 pages deep of Superman Dick rubbing and Thor butt love!

Yesterday I posted a fight between Manhunter vs Black Bolt and really didn't get no opinions, yet I post Superman vs Thanos and got a shit load of back an forth bullshit between posters.. I didn't that on purpose to see if a thread like Superman vs Thanos would get alot of hits thou its been done alot compared to a thread like MM vs BB..

Just to end this here post..
There's alot of back and forth fighting than there is debating..

Raisen

work in a prison

Prof. T.C McAbe
work in a prison

Hmm, my cousin works in one too. Respect.

Galan007
thumb up

This thread is already working. OWNED. thumb up

TheLordofMurder
I am not going to voice a criticism at anyone here; the exception is myself...

Thanos threads never go well; I am fully aware of this fact and engage in them anyway...

So my contribution as pertains improving the quality of this forum will be to simply not discuss Thanos...

I'll discuss anyone else, but not him as I know the outcome if I do...

LordofBrooklyn
A petty, hate-filled, arrogant and abusive mod who shall remain nameless(DIGI) started a VICOUS meme about me!

I demand JUSTICE!

First, the offending mod must apologize to me publicly.

Second, the mod must enact a self-imposed ban of ONE WEEK!

Lastly, the mod MUST wear the symbol of The House of El for a week upon his return from exile!

Mindset
LordofBrokeback

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
A petty, hate-filled, arrogant and abusive mod who shall remain nameless(DIGI) started a VICOUS meme about me!

I demand JUSTICE!

First, the offending mod must apologize to me publicly.

Second, the mod must enact a self-imposed ban of ONE WEEK!

Lastly, the mod MUST wear the symbol of The House of El for a week upon his return from exile!

I don't know why people have you on ignore. You are the funniest guy herelaughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
LordofBrokeback

You've just made the LIST, MOTHER!@#$%^

mad

Badabing
This is the place to sort out your personal disputes. Let's try not to let this spill over into other threads.
Try to be real with each other, and most of all, yourself.
Let the meltdowns begin Raisen needs banned. I feel better already. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.