Electro vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Thunder

vs

Lightning

Takes place in Time Square

Mindset
Can Thor make it rain, I can't remember.

Nothing else will work.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Mindset

Nothing else will work.

In Thor TDW he made rain effortlessly while keeping himself and Jane dry.

Time Immemorial
Assuming he knows that his weakness and goes for that?

Time Immemorial

Nothing else will work.

He could be overcharged like he was in the movie?

Genesis-Soldier
can asgardians "magic" infused lightning destroy electro
if not can electro gain power from the blast?

Mindset
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He could be overcharged like he was in the movie? If Electro doesn't move.

And Spiderman hit him with a city's worth of electricity, I don't think Thor can replicate that much power.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
can asgardians "magic" infused lightning destroy electro
if not can electro gain power from the blast?

Depends on how much he absorbs. He took a shit load to overload.

Time Immemorial
If Electro doesn't move.

And Spiderman hit him with a city's worth of electricity, I don't think Thor can replicate that much power.

Good point.

FrothByte
Weird match. While I have no doubts that Thor can beat up Spiderman, I'm unsure how Thor can take out Electro.

Technically in a straight-up fight Spidey shouldn't have been able to beat Electro as well, he had to resort to prep time and tactics.

Same for Thor. In a straight-up fight, I can't see how Thor takes out Electro, unless his rain can short-out electro or if he can create an electric storm strong enough to overcharge Electro.

Zack Fair
I'm sure Thor can come up with something. He will get fried here and there, but I think he'll tank it.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I'm sure Thor can come up with something. He will get fried here and there, but I think he'll tank it.

Yeah, could be. I don't think Thor can win a straight up fight but he does have a chance to tank the hits long enough for him to outsmart Electro.

BruceSkywalker
Thor wins because he is the cooler character and far better actor lol

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Thor wins because he is the cooler character and far better actor lol

Look just cause you don't like Foxx music career, don't let that sway you're opinion laughing

carver9
Electro wins. Using Electro in a forum battle, in a city. Naah, Thor isn't winning this, at all.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Electro wins. Using Electro in a forum battle, in a city. Naah, Thor isn't winning this, at all.

Thats really the only place he would have a chance. Desert battle he gets one shotted by the hammer. Maybe Thor would some how figure out water is his weakness and make it rain, but thats a wild guess, also don't know if rain would hurt him, as its shown in the movie he has to be completely submerged.

Robtard
Mjolnir absorbs Electro as lightning. /thread

TheVaultDweller
Considering that Thor has used Mjolnir to absorb lightning bolts, without apparent strain or trouble, on various occasions, absorbing Electro is actually possible. The question becomes though whether the hammer can continue to contain him (Thor always discharges any electricity he absorbs shortly afterwards), and, if not, can Dillon reform himself once he gets discharged?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Robtard
Mjolnir absorbs Electro as lightning. /thread thumb up I was going to bring that up

Arachnid1
I remember this fight happening in 616. Thor absorbed Electro with Mjolnir and discharged him into space. I see something very similar happening here.

Time Immemorial

You found us the answer we have been looking for.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You found us the answer we have been looking for.

It's what Robtard does thumb up

carver9
Wait a minute...when did Thor absorbs lightning and what does that have to do with Electro? He isn't pulling Electro into his hammer. Sorry.

Time Immemorial
Wait a minute...when did Thor absorbs lightning and what does that have to do with Electro? He isn't pulling Electro into his hammer. Sorry.

Quiet you green ape.laughing out loud

Robtard
Wait a minute...when did Thor absorbs lightning and what does that have to do with Electro?

He isn't pulling Electro into his hammer. Sorry.

Every time he called down lightning into his hammer. Happened in Thor, Avengers and Thor 2: TDW. Electro is made of electricity; lightning is a form of electricity.

Yes he is.

Silent Master
Thor
Avengers
Thor 2

You're welcome.

Zack Fair
lmao

Time Immemorial
Carver ran home.

carver9
Every time he called down lightning into his hammer. Happened in Thor, Avengers and Thor 2: TDW. Electro is made of electricity; lightning is a form of electricity.

Yes he is.

Lol...that doesn't mean he is pulling Electro into his hammer when Electro has complete control of himself.

Inhuman
Thor makes Electro his herald

Mindset

Yes he is. lol

Time Immemorial
Lol...that doesn't mean he is pulling Electro into his hammer when Electro has complete control of himself.

the god of thunder says different biatch laughing

carver9
OMG

Mindset
Carver, destroy him.

Time Immemorial
OMG
Carver, destroy him.

laughing out loud

Robtard

Mjolnir aka "the most powerful weapon in the universe" and its control of lightning says otherwise.

carver9
Mjolnir aka "the most powerful weapon in the universe" and its control of lightning says otherwise.

SMH.

Genesis-Soldier

the tesseract, infinity gems and the Aether are more powerful

mjolnir was forged in the core of a dying star so it's heavy as hell. with lightning absorbing abilities it should be able to pull in electro, but can it control him due to the fact he is living electricity. havent seen feats to prove it

Robtard
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
the tesseract, infinity gems and the Aether are more powerful

mjolnir was forged in the core of a dying star so it's heavy as hell. with lightning absorbing abilities it should be able to pull in electro, but can it control him due to the fact he is living electricity. havent seen feats to prove it

Are you calling Odin a liar?

Time Immemorial
Are you calling Odin a liar?

laughing laughing laughing

wallman77

Yes he is.

yup, basically this. tho to be honest he never called lightning into the hammer in thor 2. infact its something I loved about that movie, showing him being able to blast lightning from the hammer directly. anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.