Blood and Thunder Thor Vs. Guardian Amp Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kamahamaha
:-)

carver9
Does Thor have the gem?

God Cloth Seiya
Do you hate Thor?

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Do you hate Thor? If he has the gem he clearly wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
If he has the gem he clearly wins.

Supes more than likely wins.

quanchi112
Supes more than likely wins. Not if Thor has the gem.

God Cloth Seiya
Supe has better feats. But you'll just lowball as usual. No point in arguing with you.

quanchi112
Supe has better feats. But you'll just lowball as usual. No point in arguing with you. Such as ?

You still don't ignore the abilities and powers of Thor here.

zopzop
If he has the gem he clearly wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop

HERETIC!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor couldn't use the Gem properly, he needed time, this is something he does not have. Drax with the Gem was koed by Thor in the very same arc. GA Prime is on another level and would ko Thor like Thor koed Drax, then take the Gem.

LordofBrooklyn
Not if Thor has the gem.

Not so fast, Thanosi.

1. Warrior Madness- Although Odin stated that Thor was not experiencing true Warrior Madness, his behavior was identical to one suffering from the condition. Thor's discernment and intellect diminished throught the arc. That is a significant factor against a for of Prime's power.

2. The Power Gem- The Power Gem doesn't render one invincible automatically. If that were the case The Odinson could never have defeated Drax and taken the Power Gem from his possession. One has to consciously tap into the gem for maximum effect. Given Thor's mindset coupled with his lack of familiarity with the gem he is at a disadvantage. Given the level of power Prime has in addition to the Guardian amp, the Blonde Whore won't have the time to render his attacks moot.

As the King of Canon my interpretation of BLOOD AND THUNDER is absolutely perfect.

The ENTIRE Thor Corps bow down to everything I've stated above.

You BETTER as well!

h1a8
This is spite. Although I do believe that Thor with the PG would have exceeded any being in the universe, I dare anyone to prove that PG Thor ever reached more than 2x his strength in the series. I have strong evidence that he didn't.
Prime without the amp is still spite. Hell, Superman alone would be this Thor.
We have someone who is astronomically faster and astronomically stronger against someone who fought like a barbarian for the most part.

Board Walker
GA supes beats WM Thor with, or without the power gem.

leonidas
def not thor. if he has the gem he MIGHT be able to last long enough, but prime could still kill him before he became strong enough with it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Not so fast, Thanosi.

1. Warrior Madness- Although Odin stated that Thor was not experiencing true Warrior Madness, his behavior was identical to one suffering from the condition. Thor's discernment and intellect diminished throught the arc. That is a significant factor against a for of Prime's power.

2. The Power Gem- The Power Gem doesn't render one invincible automatically. If that were the case The Odinson could never have defeated Drax and taken the Power Gem from his possession. One has to consciously tap into the gem for maximum effect. Given Thor's mindset coupled with his lack of familiarity with the gem he is at a disadvantage. Given the level of power Prime has in addition to the Guardian amp, the Blonde Whore won't have the time to render his attacks moot.

As the King of Canon my interpretation of BLOOD AND THUNDER is absolutely perfect.

The ENTIRE Thor Corps bow down to everything I've stated above.

You BETTER as well! No, Thor's intellect didn't diminish. That is a lie.

Thor took the power gem off a dumb character named Drax. Thor went up against far more with the power gem and was flat out more impressive with it and growing by the second.

Thor beats the crap out of Prime.

LordofBrooklyn
No, Thor's intellect didn't diminish. That is a lie.

Thor took the power gem off a dumb character named Drax. Thor went up against far more with the power gem and was flat out more impressive with it and growing by the second.

Thor beats the crap out of Prime.

I just go from VICTORY to VICTORY when debating you, Thanosi.

Are you seriously arguing that Thor wasn't mentally diminished during BLOOD AND THUNDER?

The implied state of Warrior Madness clearly demonstrated this fact. You can see Thor's actions and appearance indicate it throught the arc.

Thor wasn't simply being empowered by the gem but "Warrior Madness". It is ridiculous to presume that the boost solely came as a result of the Power Gem.

If the Odinson were "Growing by the second" with power by consciously tapping into the Gem, he would've murdered the emo coward known as Thanos. Although, making the minor mutant do the CHICKEN DANCE from a few hits was great!

quanchi112
I just go from VICTORY to VICTORY when debating you, Thanosi.

Are you seriously arguing that Thor wasn't mentally diminished during BLOOD AND THUNDER?

The implied state of Warrior Madness clearly demonstrated this fact. You can see Thor's actions and appearance indicate it throught the arc.

Thor wasn't simply being empowered by the gem but "Warrior Madness". It is ridiculous to presume that the boost solely came as a result of the Power Gem.

If the Odinson were "Growing by the second" with power by consciously tapping into the Gem, he would've murdered the emo coward known as Thanos. Although, making the minor mutant do the CHICKEN DANCE from a few hits was great! No, he was not. Do you even know what warrior's madness even means ? Clearly you do not

Thor didn't have true warrior's madness. It would help if you weren't so ignorant.

Thanos is that high up that gaining strength every second just doesn't cut it. Thanos is the biggest villain out of the marvel and dc universe.

LordofBrooklyn
No, he was not. Do you even know what warrior's madness even means ? Clearly you do not

Thor didn't have true warrior's madness. It would help if you weren't so ignorant.

Thanos is that high up that gaining strength every second just doesn't cut it. Thanos is the biggest villain out of the marvel and dc universe.

Your fear of me is clearly impairing your already LIMITED ability to reason.

Ive stated SEVERAL times that Thor did not have TRUE Warrior madness in this thread. I even referenced Odin DEFINITIVELY stating it was not Warrior madness.

The behavior and artist depiction of Thor indicated that it was something aking to him putting on "The shirt of the Bear"

You have no substantive answer for my arguments so you try to obfuscate with this distraction. Even worse, you claim that I, the KING OF CANON am ignorant of Thor's history and abilities.

Thor was being empowered by his mental state primarily in addition to the gem. Again, anyone rational and not a rabid, lowly, Thanosi would know Thor was not "Growing in power by the second" otherwise he would've broken Thanos.

Thanos is an insecure eggplant with a need to be held.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
def not thor. if he has the gem he MIGHT be able to last long enough, but prime could still kill him before he became strong enough with it.
You know, after thinking about it more, you could be right.

quanchi112
Your fear of me is clearly impairing your already LIMITED ability to reason.

Ive stated SEVERAL times that Thor did not have TRUE Warrior madness in this thread. I even referenced Odin DEFINITIVELY stating it was not Warrior madness.

The behavior and artist depiction of Thor indicated that it was something aking to him putting on "The shirt of the Bear"

You have no substantive answer for my arguments so you try to obfuscate with this distraction. Even worse, you claim that I, the KING OF CANON am ignorant of Thor's history and abilities.

Thor was being empowered by his mental state primarily in addition to the gem. Again, anyone rational and not a rabid, lowly, Thanosi would know Thor was not "Growing in power by the second" otherwise he would've broken Thanos.

Thanos is an insecure eggplant with a need to be held. Thor fed off his madness but that is purely subjective and only in belief. He had real tangible additional power in the form of the power gem.

Thanos easily bested Thor despite the power gem and his shellacking of the Watch, surfer, and Strange for Thanos' own personal amusement.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by h1a8
This is spite. Although I do believe that Thor with the PG would have exceeded any being in the universe, I dare anyone to prove that PG Thor ever reached more than 2x his strength in the series. I have strong evidence that he didn't.

Post the evidence about Thor's strength level.

maxivitopowe
Is lob defending the Thor Corps?

Sundipped
Prime stomps a hole in Thor before his amp wears off. Too much speed and power here. Odin would be a better match.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Board Walker
GA supes beats WM Thor with, or without the power gem.

Kamahamaha
Surely the Magic invulnerability negates everything but Thor's rage strength!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Delta1938
Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.