Cade Skywalker vs Uliq Qel-droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Force Sabers All Out

Who takes it?

The Merchant
Ulic's powerful, his force screams is capable of tearing up a landscape, can shoot out his own force energy blasts, killed Warb Null as a Jedi, defeated King Ommin, and one-shotted Mandalor the Indomitable.

carthage
Ulic takes a small majority in sabers, Cade destroys in the force, and Cade takes the all out 6-8/10 due to his greater power in the force.

Good fight though

Trocity
Bump.

EmperorSidious2
Cade in a 7/10 majority

FreshestSlice
Cade.

ILS
Ulic clears, all good fights. His superiority over the various Jedi of his era (Thon, Odan, Tott) and even rough parity with Kun as a Force wielder are enough to put him ahead for me. Sabers is a slim contest but Ulic being the more powerful Force wielder as well as being the one boasting better training/technical refinement is enough to tilt in his favour for me again.

FreshestSlice
Placing Ulic above Cade as a Force user is gross, tho.

ILS
How so?

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ILS
Ulic clears, all good fights. His superiority over the various Jedi of his era (Thon, Odan, Tott) and even rough parity with Kun as a Force wielder are enough to put him ahead for me. Sabers is a slim contest but Ulic being the more powerful Force wielder as well as being the one boasting better training/technical refinement is enough to tilt in his favour for me again.

I endorse this post thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.