Count Dooku vs. AotC Anakin and TPM Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nalaniel
Who wins?

Trocity
Lord Tyranus emerges victorious.

Cool fight though.

Nalaniel
Would it be a better fight with SoD Maul instead of TPM?

carthage
Probably

Trocity
That would make Dooku sweat

Q99
Dooku. Even two on one, Anakin's not nearly good enough to take him on yet, and Maul's got some room to grow too.

I wouldn't expect these two to have good teamwork for that matter!

DARTH POWER
Dooku wins with difficulty. Both these 2 can be a task for him even 1 on 1. So it won't be easy.

Also I personally don't think TCW Maul is as much above TPM Maul as everyone makes out. He's above him, but not by a Massive amount. He did waste and miss out on 10 years of training after all.

Q99
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Also I personally don't think TCW Maul is as much above TPM Maul as everyone makes out. He's above him, but not by a Massive amount. He did waste and miss out on 10 years of training after all.

Even so, he uses the force more, he plans more, he fights smarter... I think his rage is more focused and thus his strength in the force, because feat-wise he simply does come across to me as stronger.

I assume most likely he was running through fights in his head constantly while out of it...

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Q99
Even so, he uses the force more, he plans more, he fights smarter... I think his rage is more focused and thus his strength in the force, because feat-wise he simply does come across to me as stronger.

Feats aren't everything. We've seen Maul move a starship, even though we haven't seen Dooku do that. Still it's clear Dooku could do that. But if we just looked at feats it would seem Maul's ahead of Dooku. But the fact is Dooku is > Maul in TK. Which we get by looking at other evidences, not just pure feats.

TCW was portraying he was always that smart, as it was due to Palpatine's training.

Yes his rage increased which would have increased his power in the Force.

Like I said I'm not arguing TPM Maul < TCW Maul. I just doubt it's a huge imporvement, given the facts- Lost his legs. been out of action for 10+ years.

Originally posted by Q99
I assume most likely he was running through fights in his head constantly while out of it...

Lol Nice theory. But he was just a nutcase. Nothing he was thinking about would have done him any good. Talzin had to literally heal his mental capacity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.