Superboy vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Iskandar
This is Superboy as of New 52 and during the Krypton Returns storyline facing down the big green guy himself.

Scenario 1) Grey Hulk or Mr. Fixit

Scenario 2) Professor Hulk

Scenario 3) Savage Hulk

Scenario 4) World Breaker Hulk

Well, how does Kon-El fare against the jolly green giant?

Prof. T.C McAbe
He should stop dead at 4.

carver9
1 can beat him. Anything last one destroys him.

Iskandar
I don't think so?

In regards to Grey Hulk beating him, and even before Krypton Returns Kon had some impressive feats like blowing a giant hole into the earth's molten core and flying through the earth's crust to the other side of the planet.

As well as destroying the Star Chamber which even H'el thought was impossible in the H'el on Earth storyline.

There's also the fact Kon could fight Kara in Superboy #6 and she couldn't do any harm to him because of his shields. Then he caught one of her punches and incapacitated her with a blast of his psionics.

Also Kon has some measure of superspeed through telekinetic hyper-acceleration which we see in Superboy #3 and later on as in Superboy #20 IIRC.

Kon also has the ability to transmute people but I remember the Hulk being immune to that like with the Grey Gargoyle.

After Kon master his psionics when Jon Kent gives Kon his memories in Teen Titans Annual #2, which Krypton Returns is set afterwards he is also powerful enough to manhandle the Jon. Able to throw Jon into the moon, and fly through it himself.

In the final part of Krypton Returns Kon is able to throw the entire city of Kandor into space with telekinesis, and defeat the Eradicator earlier on. Not to mention H'el himself but H'el was also fighting Supergirl in a different time-line when that happened.

quanchi112
Stops at one.

DARTH POWER
Probably stops at 3.

carver9
Originally posted by Iskandar
I don't think so?

In regards to Grey Hulk beating him, and even before Krypton Returns Kon had some impressive feats like blowing a giant hole into the earth's molten core and flying through the earth's crust to the other side of the planet.

As well as destroying the Star Chamber which even H'el thought was impossible in the H'el on Earth storyline.

There's also the fact Kon could fight Kara in Superboy #6 and she couldn't do any harm to him because of his shields. Then he caught one of her punches and incapacitated her with a blast of his psionics.

Also Kon has some measure of superspeed through telekinetic hyper-acceleration which we see in Superboy #3 and later on as in Superboy #20 IIRC.

Kon also has the ability to transmute people but I remember the Hulk being immune to that like with the Grey Gargoyle.

After Kon master his psionics when Jon Kent gives Kon his memories in Teen Titans Annual #2, which Krypton Returns is set afterwards he is also powerful enough to manhandle the Jon. Able to throw Jon into the moon, and fly through it himself.

In the final part of Krypton Returns Kon is able to throw the entire city of Kandor into space with telekinesis, and defeat the Eradicator earlier on. Not to mention H'el himself but H'el was also fighting Supergirl in a different time-line when that happened.

thumb up

Getting my Superboy's mixed up. If Superboy is as amped as I think he currently is, he could probably make it to WBH. He is the most powerful meta in DCNU right now (Earth based Meta).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.