Battle of the Robots/Androids!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Battle takes place in Iron Man's Armoury.
2. Win via death.
3. Amazo has the powers of Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green lantern, Black canary and Batman's Mind.

Red Tornado vs Vision vs Ultron vs Amazo vs Tekik vs Cyborg superman vs Red torpedo vs Ace of spades

Odekahn
Ultron stomps

Golgo13
Amazo.

Supermutant
Amazo stops with all those powers.

riv6672
I was going to say Amazo was a ringer, but Cyborg Supes is right up thete, if not more powerful.
I think it comes down to CSupes and Ultron.
Of the two, i cant pick a winner.

Golgo13
Originally posted by riv6672
I was going to say Amazo was a ringer, but Cyborg Supes is right up thete, if not more powerful.
I think it comes down to CSupes and Ultron.
Of the two, i cant pick a winner.

Cs isn't even an android or bot. Amazo could just copy all his abilities too.

riv6672
If you say so.

Actually going by what i've read on this site. Unless CSupes is NOT Hank Henshaw, in which case the clear winner is Ultron over Amazo at the end.

DarkSaint85
Way too many variables Herr.

Red Tornado is an elemental, like Swamp Thing.
Hank has hacked the Source Wall.
Amazo could copy and steal.
Ultron is Ultron

God Cloth Seiya
Amazo

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Way too many variables Herr.

Hank has hacked the Source Wall.

Ultron is Ultron.

The variables seem fun in this one, not skewed towards any one character, though. thumb up

So it IS Henshaw, then.

And Ultron being Ultron, it comes down to him and Henshaw, for me.

Golgo13
What is stopping Amazo copying ultrons abilities?

riv6672
I dont see him doing it; give me a scenario why dont you?

Golgo13
Of course he can. He can copy anything technological and power based. He once copied the Worlogog, which Is a lot more uber than Ultron.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Golgo13
Of course he can. He can copy anything technological and power based. He once copied the Worlogog, which Is a lot more uber than Ultron.

That is true. The Android Hourman was capable of feats that put Ultron to shame.

riv6672
Sweet, i wonder if Henshaw can hack him, though...

Magnon
Amazo wins with ease.

riv6672
I'd still like to know about the potential of a Henshaw hack.
For all Amazo can do, he's still earth based tech.
The Source Wall is beyond that.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Flyattractor

That is true. The Android Hourman was capable of feats that put Ultron to shame.

Yeah, and Amazo showed versatility and intelligence to put him down. Probably thanks to the Worlogog.

maxivitopowe
Vision or Ultron

TedKordJRBOSS
I was actually thinking Vision could win but since he was made by ultron and he wouldn't be able to phase through amazo I decided against it

Golgo13
Vision has nothing on amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.