Godzilla (2014) vs MOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
The new Godzilla and both Mutos vs Superman, Zod, and Faora.

Impediment
Kryptonians rape.

TheVaultDweller
Mutos get killed first, then it's a triple team against Godzilla. Kryptonians are way too fast to get tagged by the monsters.

Zack Fair
thumb up

Epicurus
The alien team wins.

quanchi112
Zilla wins.

Genesis-Soldier
all for the kryptonians but i think they would win if zod and faora were fully incontrol and experienced with their powers under the yellow sun

if not then zilla for the win eventually

Placidity
Zilla can't hit them with strikes or atomic breath.

Heat vision to the eyeballs.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Placidity

definitly something Faora or Zod would do

rolling on floor laughing big grin

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Placidity

Not sure if heat vision on the eyes will work when Godzilla the Awakening (official prequel to the movie by Legendary Pictures and the writer of GZ 2014) showed GZ eyes were open and shown to be fine in the heat of the largest Nuke used by America. Nuke fire > to any heat vision feat in MOS movie.

Epicurus
Was it ever mentioned in Awakening that the Castle Bravo explosion was in megatons? I've read, and I can't find a single panel which states that.

This question is mainly due to the fact that the movie retconned the yield of that blast to kilotons instead of megatons.

Q99
Kryptonians are too small a target for kaiju, really. Even though I like the kaiju better.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Epicurus
Was it ever mentioned in Awakening that the Castle Bravo explosion was in megatons? I've read, and I can't find a single panel which states that.

This question is mainly due to the fact that the movie retconned the yield of that blast to kilotons instead of megatons.

The movie never retcons anything. What happen in the movie was a side character made a accurate comment that nukes in the past were Kilotons . He never stated Castle Bravo Nuke which was shown in the beggining movie and mention by name in the prequel comic. The unimportant side character made a comment on a subject he knew nothing about, and the scientist stated nukes would not work cause he knew from experience.

So people take a out of context and very vague statement as bible which the prequel comic corrected with solid stated facts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.