Superboy prime vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Superboy Prime

Vs

Thor
Hulk
Rulk
Vision
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Ant man

Who wins?

carver9
Sentry wins.

Star428
Prime wins.

CadenceV2
Sentry solos. No joke.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Prime, with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Prime, with ease. Teen Titans, bro.

laughing out loud

DTM
Ant Man, huh? smile

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Teen Titans, bro.

laughing out loud still Lowballing as usual.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
still Lowballing as usual. It occurred but the flashes also beat him and Superboy has scarred him for life, literally.

laughing out loud

Philosophía
Superboy Prime.

Magnon
Superboy Prime wins.

iceman24567
Prime

CadenceV2
So many people believe Prime can win this? Wow

iceman24567
Originally posted by CadenceV2
So many people believe Prime can win this? Wow Says the guy that thinks Sentry can solo laughing

CadenceV2
Originally posted by iceman24567
Says the guy that thinks Sentry can solo laughing

Yes I see no reason why he cannot.

sentry cannot be put down by Physical attacks. All SBP has is physicals attacks. Sentry has Molecule Man Manipulation level abilities. SBP has no feats against Molecule Manipulation attacks.

Thus Sentry solos. I'm not sure how this can be argued.

iceman24567
Yes I see no reason why he cannot.

sentry cannot be put down by Physical attacks. All SBP has is physicals attacks. Sentry has Molecule Man Manipulation level abilities. SBP has no feats against Molecule Manipulation attacks.

Thus Sentry solos. I'm not sure how this can be argued. Sentry can be koed. Prime smashes his face in before he can get his shit together erm

Philosophía
sentry cannot be put down by Physical attacks. He can, and has been knocked out. In fact, one of his teammates right in this match has done so - Blue Marvel.

CadenceV2

iceman24567
Is this before or after Sentry mastered his full potential during Dark Aveners?
This is current Sentry yes?

You cannot KO Sentry as per his full understanding of himself (and Void) post Dark Avengers and Pre Siege arcs. No

Stoic
Is this before or after Sentry mastered his full potential during Dark Aveners?
This is current Sentry yes?

You cannot KO Sentry as per his full understanding of himself (and Void) post Dark Avengers and Pre Siege arcs.

This is true. I think that they may have been under the impression that this was Pre WW Hulk Sentry like I was myself. Simply because there is no DS before Sentry. I would also like to know which era Rulk is being used? Is Ant Man useless here?

CadenceV2
No

No what?

No you do not agree this is current Sentry? No you cannot show proof of current/last seen Sentry being KO after mastering his power with Molecule Man?

Or simply no as in you cannot make a real argument with that last bit of facts put out there?

iceman24567
No what?

No you do not agree this is current Sentry? No you cannot show proof of current/last seen Sentry being KO after mastering his power with Molecule Man?

Or simply no as in you cannot make a real argument with that last bit of facts put out there? If you really believe the thread starter meant for this to be Sentry at his most powerful even though that version was rarely seen then i have nothing to say to but NO. Stating old ass facts doesn't change the outcome of this fight Prime wins

zopzop
Sentry is their only hope.

Stoic
If you really believe the thread starter meant for this to be Sentry at his most powerful even though that version was rarely seen then i have nothing to say to but NO. Stating old ass facts doesn't change the outcome of this fight Prime wins

We should wait to find out which version of Sentry is being used, but even if this was Pre WW Hulk Sentry, the team would probably win this after a brutal fight. Look at what Prime would have to deal with.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
We should wait to find out which version of Sentry is being used, but even if this was Pre WW Hulk Sentry, the team would probably win this after a brutal fight. Look at what Prime would have to deal with. Why wait? Common sense is all thats needed

LordofBrooklyn
Sentry solos. No joke.

How does Bob pull this off?

Which version of Sentry are you using?

Stoic
Why wait? Common sense is all thats needed

Because of forum rules. If not stated in the OP we are to assume that we are debating current characters at their optimum ability. I know what you're saying, but DS Sentry, is still the Sentry. We kind of need clarity.

iceman24567
Because of forum rules. If not stated in the OP we are to assume that we are debating current characters at their optimum ability. I know what you're saying, but DS Sentry, is still the Sentry. We kind of need clarity. Well even then DS Sentry hasnt shown the level of power as weak Molecular Man stomping Sentry.

CadenceV2
Because of forum rules. If not stated in the OP we are to assume that we are debating current characters at their optimum ability. I know what you're saying, but DS Sentry, is still the Sentry. We kind of need clarity.

This. If we are discussing pre Molecule Man vs Sentry, then Sentry could be KOed. Not post Molecule Man Sentry. Not at all.

Stoic
Well even then DS Sentry hasnt shown the level of power as weak Molecular Man stomping Sentry.

Exitar was consciously trying to lower himself to the Earth. Rogue had the combined power of all of the Heroes on Earth on one side, while the Sentry was alone on the other. I'm not sure if that's a small feat TBH.

carver9
Wait. What team has Prime defeated that makes people think he could beat this team? Key word, defeat.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Wait. What team has Prime defeated that makes people think he could beat this team? Key word, defeat.

The operative word would be TEAMS, Carver.

Prime faces scores of heroes that are usually multiples of the same powerset, Supermen, Flashes, Green Lanters etc.

Given his performance against such impressive opposition it is more than reasonable to beleive he can pull off a victory.

Prof. T.C McAbe

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/1886878-879675_everyoneone2_super.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CkdQRd0.jpg

A Guardian was killed by his hands, and sacrficied himself to BFR Superboy, which made him only stronger...

DarkSaint85
SBP pushes the Earth into the sun.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

A Valid tactic and extremly easy for someone who changed the center of the universe with his bare hands, strength and speed alone...

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The operative word would be TEAMS, Carver.

Prime faces scores of heroes that are usually multiples of the same powerset, Supermen, Flashes, Green Lanters etc.

Given his performance against such impressive opposition it is more than reasonable to beleive he can pull off a victory.

When? When did he perform well 'alone' against a team of this magnitude (without help of course). Maybe I forgot or missed something.

carver9

While they are standing there?

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/1886878-879675_everyoneone2_super.jpg

A Guardian was killed by his hands, and sacrficied himself to BFR Superboy, which made him only stronger...

A guardian committed suicide to get rid of Prime. Prime is literally going against a team of team busters.

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/12/40/20/66/tosc210.jpg
If this team couldn't broing him down...

Magnon
Anti-Monitor
Abilities:
- Near limitless cosmic powers
- Matter and energy manipulation
- Reality warping
- Absorption of entire universes

Prime:
"Oh, enough already!"

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/254972-149129-superman-prime.jpg

DarkSaint85
While they are standing there?

Yup.

Unless they have a magical SBP locator device?

I mean, unless he starts pushing in midtown Manhattan lol.

DarkSaint85

Tbh though, most of that team is fodder. Black Canary? Kid Devil? Lol.

Stoic

I'm not trying to low ball that team, because a few there are worth mentioning while others were fodder, and not the same caliber of character that the Marvel team is running with. well except for Ant Man, which I have no idea why he is there?

Originally posted by Magnon
Anti-Monitor
Abilities:
- Near limitless cosmic powers
- Matter and energy manipulation
- Reality warping
- Absorption of entire universes

Prime:
"Oh, enough already!"

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/254972-149129-superman-prime.jpg

Compared to his COIE power levels, what made this Anti Monitor so special? Also wasn't that Superman Prime, and not Superboy Prime? I can't remember.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Tbh though, most of that team is fodder. Black Canary? Kid Devil? Lol.

Flash 1
Flash 2
Captain Atom
GL Alan
PowerGirl
Firestorm
Citizen Steel
WonderWoman
Zauriel
Cyborg

to name the best or most important, i don't remember if Fate was there in the fight and I think supes joined them later on.

Superboy Prime vs

Thor
Hulk
Sentry
Blue Marvel

Those are unimportant, even Rulk who has become more of a joke.
Rulk
Ant man
Vision

The Anti-Monitor feat was insane as nothing should be able to survive the antimatter, even a guradian was fried, yet SBP took it like a champ, and this was before the Guardian Amp.

CadenceV2
Pretty sure that armor SBP wearing in the Justice League scan is the Yellow Sun armor that constantly amps SBP which is hardly standard gear :/

Making that bit of vs the JL irrelevant. Just saying.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Pretty sure that armor SBP wearing in the Justice League scan is the Yellow Sun armor that constantly amps SBP which is hardly standard gear :/

Making that bit of vs the JL irrelevant. Just saying.

It didn't amp him beyond his normal levels, it just gave him enough juice to escape the Speedforce where he was trapped under a red sun IIRC.

carver9

Can't remember off hand what happened in this fight. Does anyone have scans?

carver9
Yup.

Unless they have a magical SBP locator device?

I mean, unless he starts pushing in midtown Manhattan lol.

Wouldn't that be considered self bfr? He is leaving the battlefield. Flying to another location to push a planet. Auto loss.

DarkSaint85
Wouldn't that be considered self bfr? He is leaving the battlefield. Flying to another location to push a planet. Auto loss.

What's the size of the battlefield, carv?

carver9
It didn't amp him beyond his normal levels, it just gave him enough juice to escape the Speedforce where he was trapped under a red sun IIRC.

It really didn't. It was consistently feeding him sunlight.

CadenceV2

So what your saying is a yellow sun feeding armor, same yellow sun energy that empowers him to amp levels, does nothing extra?

That contradicts itself no?

carver9
What's the size of the battlefield, carv?

In order for him to push a planet without anyone being there to stop him from doing it, he has to be pretty far since Sentry himself can fly so fast that... you get the point.

DarkSaint85
So not answering my question thumb up

How's he self-BFRing, when the entire planet is arguably the battlefield with these guys?

carver9
So not answering my question thumb up

How's he self-BFRing, when the entire planet is arguably the battlefield with these guys?

Who said anything about this taking place on a planet? The rules my friend, the rules and it would be self bfr if he flew to the other side of the planet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So what your saying is a yellow sun feeding armor, same yellow sun energy that empowers him to amp levels, does nothing extra?

That contradicts itself no?

it feeds him enough to sustain his level, it is not the sun, so he gets not more energy than he would normally. No contradiction here.

CadenceV2
I consider anyone flying away like a pansy to the point he cannot be followed as running away. Aka self BFR.

CadenceV2
it feeds him enough to sustain his level, it is not the sun, so he gets not more energy than he would normally. No contradiction here.

Why would it just sustain him? He never loss power without said armor before, why does he need it afterwards? Will he shrivel up and die without it? No.

Fact is his his best feats are with the universe Amp he had when his Universe died, or with the Sun feeding armor.

Without the armor or universe Amp he has his hands full with Superman or Superboy or teen titans.

Stoic

Now you went and got yourself into it. Also we need clarification on the version of Hulk, Rulk, and Sentry that are being used in this thread. Sentry is a prime question. No pun intended.

LordofBrooklyn
When? When did he perform well 'alone' against a team of this magnitude (without help of course). Maybe I forgot or missed something.

C'mon, Carver.

The Superman family
The Flash family
The BEST and the rest of the Green Lantern Corps

ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

Get, Carver Prime!

carver9
C'mon, Carver.

The Superman family
The Flash family
The BEST and the rest of the Green Lantern Corps

ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

Get, Carver Prime!

I will look for these fights.

DarkSaint85
Who said anything about this taking place on a planet? The rules my friend, the rules and it would be self bfr if he flew to the other side of the planet.

BFR means BattleField Removal.
What are the limits of the battlefield here?

carver9
BFR means BattleField Removal.
What are the limits of the battlefield here?

Neutral environment unless stated otherwise. Example...hyperbolic time chamber.

He's removing himself from the battle by flying away.

LordofBrooklyn
I will look for these fights.

Are you saying you don't TRUST The House of El?

mad

carver9
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Neutral environment unless stated otherwise. Example...hyperbolic time chamber.

He's removing himself from the battle by flying away.

So how large is it?

carver9
So how large is it?

The starting distance i guess. This is a question for a mod because Prime flying some distance away from the fight is self bfr.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Why would it just sustain him? He never loss power without said armor before, why does he need it afterwards? Will he shrivel up and die without it? No.

Fact is his his best feats are with the universe Amp he had when his Universe died, or with the Sun feeding armor.

Without the armor or universe Amp he has his hands full with Superman or Superboy or teen titans.

He made the armor while trapped under a red sun... after it he kept it should his energy source be denied to him. Or better said, read the goddamn Comics.

Without the armor he killed a shitload of lanterns and faught an even stronger team.

His best feat was also without the armor, as he didn't wear it while killing the guardian. And his AM feat is the best tbh.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57746/2566787-1130561_greenlantern25_039_super.jpg

DarkSaint85
The starting distance i guess. This is a question for a mod because Prime flying some distance away from the fight is self bfr.

So if prime punches hulk away like Thanos did, that's BFR, eben though Hulk can EASILY jump back??

CadenceV2
He made the armor while trapped under a red sun... after it he kept it should his energy source be denied to him. Or better said, read the goddamn Comics.

Without the armor he killed a shitload of lanterns and faught an even stronger team.

His best feat was also without the armor, as he didn't wear it while killing the guardian. And his AM feat is the best tbh.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57746/2566787-1130561_greenlantern25_039_super.jpg

I rather not reAd the garbage comics. Beats all these people but has trouble with Superboy.

Garbage.

carver9
So if prime punches hulk away like Thanos did, that's BFR, eben though Hulk can EASILY jump back??

Depends on the distance tbh. If Prime flies from the battlefield to the point that no one can see him, I'm pretty sure that's self bfr. If he flies the distance Thanos punched Hulk and try to push the planet (or whatever they are fighting on since it is a neutral battle setting), then he will have an entire team on top of him before he got the chance to blink.

carver9
I rather not reAd the garbage comics. Beats all these people but has trouble with Superboy.

Garbage.

Prime never beat a team though unless again, I am missing something.

Also, AM was EXTREMELY damaged during that scene. Prime busting through a near dead AM isn't that great of a ft. Him withstanding the Antimatter is the better ft of that showing.

DarkSaint85
Depends on the distance tbh. If Prime flies from the battlefield to the point that no one can see him, I'm pretty sure that's self bfr. If he flies the distance Thanos punched Hulk and try to push the planet (or whatever they are fighting on since it is a neutral battle setting), then he will have an entire team on top of him before he got the chance to blink.

You're right.

Antman shrinks the Avengers down to the point that they can't see Prime anymore.

Reverse BFR ftw.

carver9
You're right.

Antman shrinks the Avengers down to the point that they can't see Prime anymore.

Reverse BFR ftw.

Lol. Question. If Prime punch Hulk into space, would you consider that bfr?

Another question. If Prime punch Hulk into another state, would you consider that bfring (or another country, doesn't matter)?

LordofBrooklyn

Garbage.

If you haven't read the comics what are you basing your opinion on?

Stoic

The problem with this, is that there are a whole lot of characters that have a lot of feats as well. Let's just take Thor for one.

quanchi112

A Guardian was killed by his hands, and sacrficied himself to BFR Superboy, which made him only stronger... Prime was defeated by one Guardian. Prime was unable to break free from one single Guardian.

LordofBrooklyn
The problem with this, is that there are a whole lot of characters that have a lot of feats as well. Let's just take Thor for one.

What feats does Thor have that are comprable to the best of Prime's?

More specifically, what feats against groups of heralds/trans does The Odinson have that are equivalent to SBP?

I'll answer on behalf of the 5 remaining Thor Corps members.

The Blonde Whore DOESN'T have the feats to match Prime!

quanchi112
What feats does Thor have that are comprable to the best of Prime's?

More specifically, what feats against groups of heralds/trans does The Odinson have that are equivalent to SBP?

I'll answer on behalf of the 5 remaining Thor Corps members.

The Blonde Whore DOESN'T have the feats to match Prime! Sentry is far greater than Prime based off feats and abilities.

LordofBrooklyn
Prime was defeated by one Guardian. Prime was unable to break free from one single Guardian.

Anti-Monitor, Monarch, The Guardian ALL of these beings would ANNIHILATE the emo eggplant known as, Thanos.

quanchi112
Anti-Monitor, Monarch, The Guardian ALL of these beings would ANNIHILATE the emo eggplant known as, Thanos. Anti Monitor was weakened and would maul Prime in a straight up fight. One guardian overpowered Prime and scared the crap out of him. Thanos would rape the little blue midgets.

Thanos doesn't let midgets overpower him. Get serious.

CadenceV2
I agree heavily that Thanos > Gaurdians.

LordofBrooklyn
I agree heavily that Thanos > Gaurdians.

Who would win Thanos or Luther Strode?

LordofBrooklyn
Anti Monitor was weakened and would maul Prime in a straight up fight. One guardian overpowered Prime and scared the crap out of him. Thanos would rape the little blue midgets.

The Anti-Monitor still have enough anti-matter to destroy countless beings. Prime Tanked it.

The Anti-Monitor would've incinerated Thanos.

Squirrel Girl is only an inch taller than Ganthet and she beat Thanos.

Semi-midget> Thanos

Golgo13
Probably Prime.

DarkSaint85
Lol. Question. If Prime punch Hulk into space, would you consider that bfr?

Another question. If Prime punch Hulk into another state, would you consider that bfring (or another country, doesn't matter)?

Depends. Can Hulk make it back to punch Prime? Or perhaps hurl asteroids from space? IOW, affect Prime in any way?

Same answer. Can he affect the outcome of the battle? A good example is Thor. Punch him into space, he could either portal back, fly back, summon storms remotely, throw Mjolnir etc etc....

DARTH POWER
BFR can be a win in itself, unless the OP specifies otherwise.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
BFR can be a win in itself, unless the OP specifies otherwise.

True.

My point was what if SBP pushed the planet into the Sun?

Now, sure, if he just started pushing it in front of the other guys, they'd start wailing on him.

So what if he flew away to some other part of the planet (Africa or whatever) and pushed from there? I doubt the team would be able to find him in time, considering he was able to move so quickly, no one knew he pushed Rann/Thanagar.

Carver's rebuttal was, if he flies away, that's self-BFR.

My counterpoint was, what are the limits of the battlefield? OP didn't say, and considering BFR is defined as being forcibly removed from the battlefield and UNABLE to return under their own power in a suitable length of time, I argue this ISN'T BFR at all, as SBP can easily fly back in the blink of an eye (we all know his speed feats). Therefore, with contestants like this, the battlefield is not just 500m square.

TedKordJRBOSS
SBP Stomps

DARTH POWER
True.

My point was what if SBP pushed the planet into the Sun?

Now, sure, if he just started pushing it in front of the other guys, they'd start wailing on him.

So what if he flew away to some other part of the planet (Africa or whatever) and pushed from there? I doubt the team would be able to find him in time, considering he was able to move so quickly, no one knew he pushed Rann/Thanagar.

Carver's rebuttal was, if he flies away, that's self-BFR.

My counterpoint was, what are the limits of the battlefield? OP didn't say, and considering BFR is defined as being forcibly removed from the battlefield and UNABLE to return under their own power in a suitable length of time, I argue this ISN'T BFR at all, as SBP can easily fly back in the blink of an eye (we all know his speed feats). Therefore, with contestants like this, the battlefield is not just 500m square.

Well I think in that scenario Thor could teleport them all away, as long as they realized what was happening in time. But yeah it's a viable tactic, as long as they realize they are in a fight with SBP, and are aware of the kind of ridiculous s*** he can do, and that he's crazy enough to do it!

Although it still would be a bit of a cheap shot to say the least.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Although it still would be a bit of a cheap shot to say the least.

Welcome to my world.

Bentley
Anti Monitor was weakened and would maul Prime in a straight up fight. One guardian overpowered Prime and scared the crap out of him. Thanos would rape the little blue midgets.

I find it funny that the Anti-Monitor gets cited as weakened when a measly anti-matter bomb (so small that it affected only Thanos) reduced the titan to bones.

It's safe to assume that the same incarnation of Thanos would be reduced to an skeleton if it went through the AM like Prime did thumb up

Tony Stark
SENTRY solos... SMP is literally nothing to him.

carver9
Depends. Can Hulk make it back to punch Prime? Or perhaps hurl asteroids from space? IOW, affect Prime in any way?

Same answer. Can he affect the outcome of the battle? A good example is Thor. Punch him into space, he could either portal back, fly back, summon storms remotely, throw Mjolnir etc etc....

Rules per Digi...

Combatants who leave the field of combat on purpose forfeit the match. If they are removed from the arena against their will (being punched, thrown, teleported, etc.) and can make it back under their own power in a reasonable amount of time, then they are still in the fight. Obviously, if a combatant leaves the field and cannot return under their own power, then they have lost.

How big is the battlefield? Rules per Digi...

Concerning the Battlefield
Unless otherwise stated by the thread originator, the standard distance between combatants will be .5 kilometers in line of sight at the onset of battle, and there will be an implied "buzz" to signify the onset of battle. It will be assumed combatants are primed to go at the gun.

If Prime goes any further than that it's self bfr. If he tries this within this range, he gets pounded on.

DarkSaint85
Cool.

So if SBP gets punched far away (very likely, after all, Sentry etc are VERY strong), in character, he will lose his temper.

'You'll see!!! I'll destroy this stupid Earth, you call yourselves heroes but you're nothing but monsters!'

Then pushes the Earth into the Sun thumb up

Not BFR, as he was able to push Rann/Thanagar etc around extremely quickly, AND he's still able to return at any point back under his own power.

You 'rules' don't say anything about the battlefield being limited to the 500m, btw, just to point out. It only states that's the STARTING distance between them.

carver9
Cool.

So if SBP gets punched far away (very likely, after all, Sentry etc are VERY strong), in character, he will lose his temper.

'You'll see!!! I'll destroy this stupid Earth, you call yourselves heroes but you're nothing but monsters!'

Then pushes the Earth into the Sun thumb up

Not BFR, as he was able to push Rann/Thanagar etc around extremely quickly, AND he's still able to return at any point back under his own power.

You 'rules' don't say anything about the battlefield being limited to the 500m, btw, just to point out. It only states that's the STARTING distance between them.

It does state if the character leaves the battlefield it is self bfr but we can get a mod ruling if you want.

DarkSaint85
It does state if the character leaves the battlefield it is self bfr but we can get a mod ruling if you want.

But my point was someone punches him away....so he's not leaving on purpose. Where's the self- in that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
I find it funny that the Anti-Monitor gets cited as weakened when a measly anti-matter bomb (so small that it affected only Thanos) reduced the titan to bones.

It's safe to assume that the same incarnation of Thanos would be reduced to an skeleton if it went through the AM like Prime did thumb up Thanos was weakened in that instance as well. Funny how you ignore context left and right in both arcs. Do you not know what the word weakened means or are you just ignorant ?

But let's pick and choose like you. It is safe to say Thanos tanks the attacks from the Teen Titans which put Prime into an induced coma.

The Avengers wreck this guy. The showings where he was impressive had him evading the stronger teams to eventually always be beaten. A far less impressive team just beat him down straight up with relative ease.

carver9
But my point was someone punches him away....so he's not leaving on purpose. Where's the self- in that?

Per the rules if he doesn't make it back in time it count as a win.

DarkSaint85
Per the rules if he doesn't make it back in time it count as a win.

REASONABLE time.

So, how long do you think it would take him? We all know his speed feats, so that shouldn't be an issue.

And what counts as reasonable time? Five minutes? 15? 30 minutes?

DARTH POWER

Not sure if that applies if they're leaving to do an immediate counterattack.

Of course the Mod would have to clear that up.

In any case Thor can teleport this team anyway, so I don't see then sense in arguing it out, unless you just want to establish ground rules for future versus battles.

CadenceV2
Is it in character for SBP to just push planets into the sun?

Funny how SBP NEVER done this when he wanted to kill earth heroes of DC lol.

quanchi112

Funny how SBP NEVER done this when he wanted to kill earth heroes of DC lol. I agree it isn't in character and it is just posters making things up unsupported by the comics themselves.

Get over here and high five me.

Prof. T.C McAbe

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111118937/3100756-sbp+planet.jpg

Earth was too important, but as you see, he destroyed other Planets.
This earth is not important, not to him and not to Alexander Luthor.
He is strong and fast enough to do this.
But as said, it is not necessary as he is far above this team.

DarkSaint85

True, you're right.

Let's just use things that SBP does in character when he's fighting.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43510/1057865-prime_vs._didio.jpg

SBP breaks the 4th wall, and wins.

CadenceV2
True, you're right.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43510/1057865-prime_vs._didio.jpg

That is at least supported. However Dr Doom done the same. But he never can solo teams. In Random battles I mean

smile

Golgo13
True, you're right.

Lol. Stupid over powered punches.

DarkSaint85
That is at least supported. However Dr Doom done the same. But he never can solo teams. In Random battles I mean

smile

As Galan said, however, he was trying to protect the 'prime' Earth, he jus didn't want to destroy it. With other planets, though, he didn't care.

An older Superman Prime went around busting planets up, because he similarly didn't care. It just wasn't in Alex's plans to blow planets up, or to push the main Earth around, so he didn't.

I mean, shall we assume that WBH is unable to destroy the forum earth he is fighting on? Or that he would be unwilling to, because when he was called Worldbreaker in the desert, he didn't?

quanchi112
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111118937/3100756-sbp+planet.jpg

Earth was too important, but as you see, he destroyed other Planets.
This earth is not important, not to him and not to Alexander Luthor.
He is strong and fast enough to do this.
But as said, it is not necessary as he is far above this team. He never did so while under the duress of combat. Don't try to twist the showings.

Bentley
He never did so while under the duress of combat. Don't try to twist the showings.

Ah, so know you're using an argument about battles with a villains with a handful of showings? That's just bad will from you Quan thumb down

quanchi112
Ah, so know you're using an argument about battles with a villains with a handful of showings? That's just bad will from you Quan thumb down I only argue in character and you seem to be picking and choosing. In character he cries, he flees, and he gets frustrated. He can't beat a team this powerful when he's lost to some flashes and the teen titans.

Bentley
I only argue in character and you seem to be picking and choosing. In character he cries, he flees, and he gets frustrated. He can't beat a team this powerful when he's lost to some flashes and the teen titans.

The in-character stuff is fine and dandy.

...It has nothing to do with the duress of battle though, don't bring sh_tty arguments and I won't have to call you on your bs.

quanchi112
The in-character stuff is fine and dandy.

...It has nothing to do with the duress of battle though, don't bring sh_tty arguments and I won't have to call you on your bs. Yes, it does since he won't have the time to do so. The guy epically failed in mad dash to me to reset all of reality. The guy gets beaten down by a far worse, less powerful team than the avengers. My claims are backed by comics yours aren't.

laughing out loud

Bentley
Yes, it does since he won't have the time to do so. The guy epically failed in mad dash to me to reset all of reality. The guy gets beaten down by a far worse, less powerful team than the avengers. My claims are backed by comics yours aren't.

laughing out loud

He won't have the time? Those Flashes you keep citing as a example are living proof that Prime is beyond this team's speed when he chooses to stop dorking around.

In this battle, the only one capable of stoping Prime seems to be Prime, you got that right with your CIS argument thumb up

iceman24567

Funny how SBP NEVER done this when he wanted to kill earth heroes of DC lol. He can just fly threw the planet to destroy it

quanchi112
He won't have the time? Those Flashes you keep citing as a example are living proof that Prime is beyond this team's speed when he chooses to stop dorking around.

In this battle, the only one capable of stoping Prime seems to be Prime, you got that right with your CIS argument thumb up False. The flashes easily beat him. Prime didn't blitz them or anyone. Quit picking and choosing while making up feats.

Nah, the Teen Titans beat him very easily and this team is far more powerful so he goes down.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.