Morg vs Black Adam...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Morg and Black Adam fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Battle in a deserted, crumbling, city...

Who wins?

Insane Titan
Adam wins

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Adam wins

You really think so?

Not saying that you are wrong, but Morg has some pretty strong showings...

Why do you think Adam wins?

Golgo13
Adam.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Golgo13
Adam.

Based on?

zopzop
This fight is with all powers in play? Morg utterly trashes BA.

Dampyre
Good fight between two vicious fighters. Going with Morg here.

carver9
Adam wins but an argument can be made for both.

tkitna
Morg

Philosophía
Black Adam.

leonidas
i'd take pre-nu adam, but i think morg can take the dcnu version unless someone can show me a reason why not....

Stoic
I'd take Morg over any Black Adam. With both PC, and WOL I'd bet on him taking Nu, and old.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd take Morg over any Black Adam. With both PC, and WOL I'd bet on him taking Nu, and old.
He doesn't even need the WoL upgrade.

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd take pre-nu adam, but i think morg can take the dcnu version unless someone can show me a reason why not....

Same here. Adam does well against high heralds. Just look at his fight with jsa.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Same here. Adam does well against high heralds. Just look at his fight with jsa.

Just look at what Morg did to every Herald of Galactus. Teth's not winning even one. Morg with PC, and WOL was on an entirely different level, than High Herald. Surfer was high Herlad, and he was fodder to Morg.

Originally posted by zopzop
He doesn't even need the WoL upgrade.

I know, I could see him grabbing Teth, and choking the mess out of him.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
Just look at what Morg did to every Herald of Galactus. Teth's not winning even one. Morg with PC, and WOL was on an entirely different level, than High Herald. Surfer was high Herlad, and he was fodder to Morg.

I know, I could see him grabbing Teth, and choking the mess out of him.

At once?

carver9
Morg doesn't have the WOL here. Here lose the majority.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Morg doesn't have the WOL here. Here lose the majority.

Stop being a DC fanboy Carv thumb down

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Stop being a DC fanboy Carv thumb down

Lol...I like both universes.

Happy Dance

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I like both universes.

Happy Dance

It really didn't specify in the OP Carver. At his best Morg could beat Pre DCnU Teth, and Nu Teth combined. Any character able to Rick roll all of the Herald's of Galactus at once is simply above the Herald level. Arguing that tiers don't matter all of the time is pointless here. Morg has all of the tools the break Teth to the point that he would grab him, and shake something loose.

Bentley
Also Teth's own feats kind of suck, we can only give him wins by graciously translating Captain Marvel's superior feats to him because of powerset implications.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
Also Teth's own feats kind of suck, we can only give him wins by graciously translating Captain Marvel's superior feats to him because of powerset implications. You mean pre-DCnU Black Adam?

Tony Stark
MORG is just too much BA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.