Ranking of the Legacy II force users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Legacy II!

I've read it, almost none of you have, so I'm going to do a rough listing of how each of the force users in it compare to each other, from strongest to weakest:

Wredd's Master
Yalta Val
(Darth Luft?)
Wredd
Snivvan Sith
Jao Assim (at the start)
|
Fanoste and Other Sith Infiltrators
|
|
V
Imperial Knight Trainees

carthage
I fear you underestimate the power of Imperial Knight trainees

Q99
It's just in comparison to the others ^^ I mean, everyone on the list except for some of the 'other sith infiltrators' is pretty much confirmed for master level.

And when Luft met two of them, he was like, "I hope you can at least provide me some fun- oops guess not you're both down already." They were no threat to him, unlike Jao Assim who was able to fight.

They were enough to take out mercenaries and pirates easily enough, they were force users ready for combat, but Luft was out of their league.

psmith81992
I've read it too q99 and not a single force user of those comics showed much.

Q99
Originally posted by psmith81992
I've read it too q99 and not a single force user of those comics showed much.

Wredd's master force pushed a large shuttle (those things have a crew of 25) off a cliff.

Wredd and Jao pushed over a several-hundred-foot-across dish. We see civilian ships fly past it and be shorter than it's depth, let alone width!

So, you either have a standard where 'more TK than most CW Council members' is unimpressive, or you're wrong smile

Q99
The dish in a scale shot:
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/sierlean/LegacyIIdish1.jpg

Wredd and Jao:
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/sierlean/LegacyIIdish2push.jpg

The Dish impacts:
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/sierlean/LegacyIIdish3impact.jpg

It looks like they might've broken off the top part or something.

Q99
That look impressive enough? smile

Nephthys
That does look exceedingly impressive.

Q99
Originally posted by Beastiality Lov
u mad that u not got another guy to help you wank some legacy

If you look at my actually track record in versus, you will find I do not say Legacy beats all or is excessively powerful or yadda yadda.

That said, I do think some of it's feats show it to be in the quite respectable category smile

Especially when, as mentioned, these two aren't even the strongest of the Legacy II people.

Q99
Well, explain how it's wanking? I don't think I'm even particularly overstating it- there's a number of people here

In this particular thread, someone wrote a bunch of them off as 'not showing much' (which they've done before), so I simply... showed an example and asked about their standards.

Credit where credit is due is not wanking ^^

And can you give an example of said wanking, or are you just using the word because you like it?

Nephthys
You don't wank the era, you just argue that it's equal to the other era's.

Q99
Indeed I do ^^

The Merchant
Hopefully they release Legacy II in a Graphic Novel with all the issues, planning to read the first Legacy as well.

carthage
Darth Luft may have tied Darth Bandon for worst Sith name ever

Q99
Originally posted by The Merchant
Hopefully they release Legacy II in a Graphic Novel with all the issues, planning to read the first Legacy as well.

They should, they've got most of it in TPB, and they put pretty much everything in omnibus sooner or later.

It's Dark Horse's last one, I can't see them *not* milking it to the end!

I think it's a bit better than Bandon, can arguably make one think of luftwaffe, while Bandon just sounds like some dude's name.... though it is in the lower tier of sith names.

Hm, come to think of it, the writer of Legacy II may just be not good at making Sith names.

Wredd's mid-tier at best. Wredd's master, despite being a major character, never got a name! A Snivvan sith that was good enough to actually give Wredd a solid fight also never got a name. And one of the other lead infiltrators is only known by his civilian name.

So while Legacy 1 gave us Talon, Rauder, Azard, Krayt, Nihl, etc., Legacy 2 gives us Wredd and Luft.

Q99
Btw, there's one Imperial Knight that we don't really get to see in action, but I wish we did.

We know two things about Master Thared.

One, he seems to be assigned to guard of Maraisah Fel.

Two, he is a Noghri.

We finally have a Noghri force user!

Q99
Oops, apparently I misidentified, he's a Barabel. Well, that's still kinda cool...

Nalaniel
Originally posted by carthage
Darth Luft may have tied Darth Bandon for worst Sith name ever

Luft means air in German. Horrible. xD

Q99
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Luft means air in German. Horrible. xD

And he was assigned to assemble a fleet. Kinda fitting!

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Q99
And he was assigned to assemble a fleet. Kinda fitting!

Well, it would be better if the name fit to a Sith... ^^

Q99
Btw, classing them in power-

Wredd's master is probably mid to even high council level.

Yalta Val's like mid council. Luft, low to mid.

Wredd, low council (though growing)

Jao, likely starts at mid master but definitely grows a few steps during the series.

Infiltrators, from low knight to mid master.

Trainees, high padawan I'd guess. They were supposed to be combat ready.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.