Kmc Vs The Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
KMC, your mission is to stop

http://www.craveonline.com/images/stories/2011/comics/fearitself/fearitselftheworthy658.jpg

Your team must consist of

1. High Herald
3. Mid Heralds
4. Low Heralds

NO BFR

1) CIS ON
2) CIS OFF

BEGIN!

Prof. T.C McAbe
HH Superman
MH Supergirl, Captain Comet, Flash
LH Superboy, Nova Richard Rider, Ultron, Krypto

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
HH Superman
MH Supergirl, Captain Comet, Flash
LH Superboy, Nova Richard Rider, Ultron, Krypto

Comet is Mid-herald?

maxivitopowe
How is flash mid herald?

DarkSaint85
Black Alice
Hope
Multiple Man

Hope takes both abilities. Stacks them.

I spam the field with a hundred Hopes, all capable of stealing your precious Worthy powers.

maxivitopowe
And all meta

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
And all meta

Exactly. I don't even need heralds, and I can beat them.

Got a problem with that?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Comet is Mid-herald?

Yeah, I took them right out of the Tier List ^^. I was surprised as well. ^^

krisblaze
Almost any combination of high, mid and low heralds will beat these jokers.

Might be best to add more limitations or something.

Digi
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
How is flash mid herald?

Depends on the Flash.

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Exactly. I don't even need heralds, and I can beat them.

Got a problem with that?

Black Alice is a cheat code for various vs. threads. I wouldn't exactly consider her meta for the purposes of this fight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
Black Alice is a cheat code for various vs. threads. I wouldn't exactly consider her meta for the purposes of this fight.

Nothing but cheat codes mad

Where would you place her, anyway? I wasn't making her draw on Spectre's power or anything, just the guys on this thread.

Digi
Nothing but cheat codes mad

Where would you place her, anyway? I wasn't making her draw on Spectre's power or anything, just the guys on this thread.

I gotcha, and you're right to use her, but it's still kinda cheap. The OP wasn't exactly crafted expertly in terms of challenge, but Alice sorta bypasses the spirit of what he's asking.

Where to place her? No idea. But someone who can co-opt the goddamned Spectre near the zenith of his power isn't a meta-level being. I don't care what she is at her base level...that kind of power would likely be banned from high herald tourneys (although, if memory serves, she was used in the "Under Thanos" tourney that was YEARS ago, before we even had tiers).

zopzop
Originally posted by krisblaze
Almost any combination of high, mid and low heralds will beat these jokers.

Might be best to add more limitations or something.
This, times 100000000000000000.

LordofBrooklyn
The OP wasn't exactly crafted expertly in terms of challenge

DON'T push me any further!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
This, times 100000000000000000.

The ZopZop Challenge!

YOU, LOUDMOUTH, defeat The Worthy with 8 low heralds!

You're welcome.

mad

Digi
The ZopZop Challenge!

You're welcome.

mad

lol, thumb up

zopzop
The ZopZop Challenge!

You're welcome.

mad
Thor : High Herald and Team Leader (he already beat TWO of the most powerful Worthy).
Classic Magik : Meta. Soul Sword shenanigans shattering spells/enchantments should be extremely fun.
Aquarian : Meta with a powerful Null Field. He shuts down any of the Worthy allowing the others to be easily picked off one by one or held powerless in a group.

The other 4 don't really matter and you can add in whoever you want. This is me just sticking with Marvel characters (throwing in DC characters would make it even more unfair to the Worthy). To recap : One HH and two metas and Team Worthy is already phucked.

Epicurus
Black Alice
Hope
Multiple Man

Hope takes both abilities. Stacks them.

I spam the field with a hundred Hopes, all capable of stealing your precious Worthy powers.
Hope got ko'd from the strain of copying multiple mutants' powers, not to mention she never even came close to beating Worthy-Juggernaut.

LordofBrooklyn
Thor : High Herald and Team Leader (he already beat TWO of the most powerful Worthy).
Classic Magik : Meta. Soul Sword shenanigans shattering spells/enchantments should be extremely fun.
Aquarian : Meta with a powerful Null Field. He shuts down any of the Worthy allowing the others to be easily picked off one by one or held powerless in a group.

The other 4 don't really matter and you can add in whoever you want. This is me just sticking with Marvel characters (throwing in DC characters would make it even more unfair to the Worthy). To recap : One HH and two metas and Team Worthy is already phucked.

You have FAILED the ZOPZOP challenge!

P.S. To BE ZopZop and fail the ZopZop challenge is a MORAL DISGRACE!

zopzop
You have FAILED the ZOPZOP challenge!

P.S. To BE ZopZop and fail the ZopZop challenge is a MORAL DISGRACE!
Hush fool! Zop was responding to your initial post (1 HH, 4 MHs, 3 LHs). I just showed you that 1 HH already took out TWO of the most powerful of the Worthy. Then I threw in two METAs for the lulz (not even LHs). Those three right there would wreck the Worthy something fierce.

It is possible to pick 8 low heralds and wreck the Worthy. Hell, I even left out Glorian (NOT even a MH) and his planetary level reality warping because I was being merciful. He'd just warp the lot of them into tampons and be done with it.

For daring to question me as well as your previous slight against House DC, you are hereby kicked out of the House of El! Never show your face at our annual meetings again or security will be called. That is all.

LordofBrooklyn
For daring to question me as well as your previous slight against House DC, you are hereby kicked out of the House of El! Never show your face at our annual meetings again or security will be called. That is all.

You've obviously debased yourself with alcohol and are having a PR moment.

Given my benevolent spirit....

I ABSOLVE YOU!

zopzop
You've obviously debased yourself with alcohol and are having a PR moment.

Given my benevolent spirit....

I ABSOLVE YOU!
Denied! You lack the authority!

On a more serious note, you check out Aquarian and Glorian? Two LH and lower characters that have unique abilities that would wreck havoc on the Worthy.

Blair Wind
Where to place her? No idea. But someone who can co-opt the goddamned Spectre near the zenith of his power isn't a meta-level being. I don't care what she is at her base level...that kind of power would likely be banned from high herald tourneys (although, if memory serves, she was used in the "Under Thanos" tourney that was YEARS ago, before we even had tiers).

Oh Black Alice. I'm glad we used her. thumb up

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Epicurus
Hope got ko'd from the strain of copying multiple mutants' powers, not to mention she never even came close to beating Worthy-Juggernaut.

This is only two powers though

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Epicurus

She gets Black Alice's mastery. Black Alice was able to take the strain of the Spectre.

God Cloth Seiya
Hunter Solomon

Wally West, Bary Allen, Bart Allen

Gorilla Grodd, Jay Garrick, Apocalypse, Forerunner

LordofBrooklyn
Denied! You lack the authority!

On a more serious note, you check out Aquarian and Glorian? Two LH and lower characters that have unique abilities that would wreck havoc on the Worthy.

I have to check out both characters.

Badabing
LoB and Zop are the same person. Now they're arguing with each other. Foolish mental case...durpalm

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
LoB and Zop are the same person. Now they're arguing with each other. Foolish mental case...durpalm

When Raz returns and makes me a mod you will pay DEARLY for your insults!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.