He-Man vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Darkseid boom-tubes to Eternia because his sensor's located a great power there. He arrives at Castle Grayskull, as He-Man walks out. He-Man instinctively realizes that Darkseid is a threat, and attacks him.

No BFR.

Who wins?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid 10/10

quanchi112
He Man.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid 10/10

TheLordofMurder
Spite...

Darkseid erases He-Man with the Omega Effect...

Game over; Darkseid 10/10...

deathslash
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid 10/10

Stoic
Let's switch things up a little bit. There is no BFR, because He-Man is the power source that Darkseid's sensors were registering. Darkseid plans on taking He-Man alive by brute force. How does this play out?

Jynocidus
He Man

deathslash
Originally posted by Stoic
Let's switch things up a little bit. There is no BFR, because He-Man is the power source that Darkseid's sensors were registering. Darkseid plans on taking He-Man alive by brute force. How does this play out? is this nu 52 darkseid?

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Spite...

Game over; Darkseid 10/10...

The sword of power should be able to block the OE

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Stoic
Let's switch things up a little bit. There is no BFR, because He-Man is the power source that Darkseid's sensors were registering. Darkseid plans on taking He-Man alive by brute force. How does this play out? Still Darksied.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Inhuman
The sword of power should be able to block the OE

thumb up

Block and possibly even redirect to shoot Darkseid with.

And I'm curious if people give Darkseid the 10/10 win against Superman via the same tactic.

janus77
He-Man slices Darkseid in two.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Spite...

Game over; Darkseid 10/10... Based on ?

Stoic
Originally posted by deathslash
is this nu 52 darkseid?

Considering that Nu52 Darkseid has nearly no feats, we should go with Darkseid that does not have the ALE. Then again Nu Darkseid did nearly take out the entire JL so there is that. how about this. Which one loses, and which one wins?

CadenceV2
He Man has the POWAH!!!!!!

He did move moons IIRC, and his Sword pretty much cuts anything to size. He also moves fast enough to create tornadoes, so He Man is pretty OP.

Death Battle actually does a good job pointing out the crazy insane feats He Man has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUCI3oLYss#t=35

BlackWind
New 52 Darkseid has already destroyed a planet in a fight with Highfather, IIRC.

Diesldude
He-Man wins.

Digi
I don't know anything about Nu-Darkseid. But old DS wrecks He-Man, and I'm currently repping He-Man in a Battlezone and created his damn respect thread. I'm not going to say any more at the moment because of the BZ - I don't want other debates spilling out into this thread - but this is a lopsided battle.

The same may not be true of New 52. I haven't read any DC in a while.

Galan007
darkseid, either pre and post flashpoint, wins.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Galan007
darkseid, either pre and post flashpoint, wins. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.