Luther strode vs Wolverine vs Spiderman vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Win via K.O.
2. Battle takes place in an abandoned Tokyo.
3. CIS off.

krisblaze
Ultimate Wolverine should outlast them.

Though CIS off might mean that Peter goes spider and slays errybody.

Not sure how CIS off would affect Strode, his personality's the entire reason why he's as strong as he is stick out tongue

CadenceV2
Originally posted by krisblaze
Ultimate Wolverine should outlast them.

Where do you see Ultimate Wolverine? stick out tongue

IMO Spider Man wins easy as he can Web Spam everyone into submission. He is also possibly the fastest and by far the strongest here.

Luther would come in second as he does not have the problem of CIS, and being far stronger, with better power set over Deadpool and Wolverine. In fact I argue Luther strode is very anti Wolverine due to Luther's power set.

All he has to do is pinch the sides of the claws with his muscle control, then wail on Wolverine to his heart content with his clear multi ton strength striking strength. The superior Move Reading also further allows Luther to by pass Wolverine's skill.

krisblaze
I meant 'ultimate' haha.

I don't think Strode can get around Wolverine's claws by pinching the sides or whatever, but I forgot about his move-reading.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by krisblaze
I meant 'ultimate' haha.

I don't think Strode can get around Wolverine's claws by pinching the sides or whatever, but I forgot about his move-reading.

I been in lengthy debates about this already. Sum it all up Luther was fully capable of pitching the blades of Jack the Ripper who is faster than bullets and has multi ton strength feats when Jack tried to slice up Luther. I see no reason why Luther cannot do the same to Wolverine who has in artwork flat sided blades or well rounded blades (depending on artist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.