Hulk, Hulk, Hulk, Hulk vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk, Professor Hulk (Merge Hulk), and Green Scar vs Superman New 52

Prof. T.C McAbe
It will take some time to take 2-3 Hulks out, enough time for the other two or even three to get really angry and make contact. Even Superman won't be able to withstand 2-3 pissed of Hulks punching him from all sides.

His only chance is CIS off, where his speed would be deadly, a OWAW Mindset and Pre-DCnU Superman or BFR (throw them into the sun).

h1a8
Superman's speed would be too much. This is forum fight though. Superman's reflexes wouldn't be turned off for the sake of the plot.
He can bfr any of them at any time he wants though.

Sin I AM
Lol at the troll level here. Spite hulks stomp, where's pr when u need em

krisblaze
One Hulk with a flight-ring would fare better than 4 Hulks....

Zack Fair
Originally posted by krisblaze
One Hulk with a flight-ring would fare better than 4 Hulks.... thumb up

Superman will probably BFR them all. Unless he decides to ignore common sense and general knowledge. If that were to happen he gets beaten down to a bloody pulp.

carver9
4 Doomsday's versus Superman wouldn't be fair either. Superman stomps.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9

Bentley

You're a sick fanboy.

quanchi112
Green Scar wrecks him.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman's speed would be too much.

Would it really?

Against 4 Hulk's each of them being super fast in their own right and each of them being capable of Beastly Omni-Directional Shockwaves via Thunderclaps?

Realistically (in terms of the comic book world) I don't really see that being an easy task at all.

This is forum fight though. Superman's reflexes wouldn't be turned off for the sake of the plot. He can bfr any of them at any time he wants though.

Of course in a forum fight he still fights in character though. And it's certainly not in character for him to put someone in space as his first tactic.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Would it really?

Against 4 Hulk's each of them being super fast in their own right and each of them being capable of Beastly Omni-Directional Shockwaves via Thunderclaps?

Realistically (in terms of the comic book world) I don't really see that being an easy task at all.

Of course in a forum fight he still fights in character though. And it's certainly not in character for him to put someone in space as his first tactic.

Depends, I guess on what we mean by standard info. And on the version of Superman.

Of course, this is DCnU Supes, so a moot point, but:

Everyone knows the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. Now, what does preboot Supes do?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39119/953572-supermanspeedparasite588697_18_super.jpg

krisblaze
Doesn't really matter what they do.

Superman beats them to death.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends, I guess on what we mean by standard info. And on the version of Superman.

Of course, this is DCnU Supes, so a moot point, but:

Everyone knows the angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. Now, what does preboot Supes do?

I can understand that as a valid tactic from the onset in that scenario. Parasite being the biggest threat there. The longer he's around the more power Supes will lose.

Although I doubt even there he tossed Parasite into space. With the Hulks they would need to be tossed into space as they can leap back from anywhere on Earth (although it could take a while depending on how far they're thrown with some of these older versions of the Hulk).

Prof. T.C McAbe
I can understand that as a valid tactic from the onset in that scenario. Parasite being the biggest threat there. The longer he's around the more power Supes will lose.

Although I doubt even there he tossed Parasite into space. With the Hulks they would need to be tossed into space as they can leap back from anywhere on Earth (although it could take a while depending on how far they're thrown with some of these older versions of the Hulk).

Hulk has been bfred into space before, sure you don't doubt Supermans ability and strength to do so?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk has been bfred into space before, sure you don't doubt Supermans ability and strength to do so?

Yeah by Thor. And even then it was a last resort, not an opening move.

But with 4 Hulk's here yeah I do have doubts over Superman's ability to do so in that scenario.

quanchi112
Doesn't really matter what they do.

Superman beats them to death. laughing out loud

riv6672
This is interesting, as one Hulk is enough to go toe to toe with Superman, but quadrupling the number of Hulks seems to have done the same to every power, ability, and CIS/PIS induced fighting ability and tactic Superman has.
laughing out loud

carver9
Superman beats all bricks. Next thread...Superman vs 8 Mangogs.

krisblaze
Yeah by Thor. And even then it was a last resort, not an opening move.

But with 4 Hulk's here yeah I do have doubts over Superman's ability to do so in that scenario.
Why?

It's not like any of them can see him moving..

Zack Fair
LOL@Carver.

They get BFRed. Superman won't waste his time and life fighting 4 FKN Hulks.

DARTH POWER
Why?

You do realize Hulk is superfast too right? Obviously no where near as fast as Superman, but don't act like he's slow.

As for this scenario:

Show me Superman being truly invisible and BFR'ing opponents as fast or faster than Hulk without the opponent even seeing them?

The show me Superman doing that while fighting 3 other Herald level bricks.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LOL@Carver.

They get BFRed. Superman won't waste his time and life fighting 4 FKN Hulks.

I agree. Why would he waste his time fighting 4 Doomsday's or Mangogs either? Doesn't make sense.

carver9
Why?

Why can't they see him moving?

riv6672
Why can't they see him moving?
Because Krisblaze makes up facts to suit his opinions.
A few folks in this thread are doing this.

tkitna
Superman beats all bricks. Next thread...Superman vs 8 Mangogs.

The sad thing is H1 would actually believe Superman wins that because of his speed. laughing out loud

riv6672
Haha

krisblaze
So much wrong with this post.
You do realize Hulk is superfast too right? Obviously no where near as fast as Superman, but don't act like he's slow.
Hulk's nowhere near as fast as Superman. His meagre superspeed is irrelevant here.

As for this scenario:

Show me Superman being truly invisible and BFR'ing opponents as fast or faster than Hulk without the opponent even seeing them?
It has nothing to do with the Hulk seeing him, it's about the Hulk not being able to touch/react to him.

I'm not saying he BFRs them, I'm saying he kills them.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=371890&pagenumber=118
This page alone has him move at speeds that would be too fast for the Hulk.

The show me Superman doing that while fighting 3 other Herald level bricks.
Not that these guys are 'herald' level, but sure.

Action comics #775.

quanchi112
Why?

It's not like any of them can see him moving.. So you ignore Superman's consistent portrayal in his comics and cbr it up. Sigh.

riv6672
Yeah, pretty much.

Laughable.

pym-ftw
So the forum's gone full retard i see... Hulk vs Superman: debatable

4 Hulks vs Superman: Superman stompz

riv6672
Makes perfect sense. erm

CadenceV2
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Surprising.

Zack Fair

4 Hulks vs Superman: Superman stompz Good. thumb up

krisblaze

Hulk vs Superman was never ****ing debatable.

riv6672
Tsk. Such language. laughing

carver9
Hulk vs Superman was never ****ing debatable.

laughing out loud

Stoic
Superman would get his ass handed to him here.

Inhuman
only 4 hulks? Superman 10/10

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol at the troll level here. Spite hulks stomp, where's pr when u need em The Hulk's would be a statue. If Superman wanted he can bfr them all with ease. Or he can freeze some of them and deal with 1 at a time. The only way the hulks would give Superman problems if Superman's speed and reflexes are turned off for the sake of the plot.

h1a8

4 Hulks vs Superman: Superman stompz Superman vs. Hulk isn't really debatable in a forum fight. That's really a spite fight.

Stoic
The Hulk's would be a statue. If Superman wanted he can bfr them all with ease. Or he can freeze some of them and deal with 1 at a time. The only way the hulks would give Superman problems if Superman's speed and reflexes are turned off for the sake of the plot.

You're going to have to prove that the Hulk's would become statues. The green Scar (WW Hulk) was more than able to fight the Sentry. His blitz was useless. This shows that he can at the very least, react to Super fast characters. We have been through this many times. What happens on panel is where we get the idea that characters like the Hulk, and Thanos are capable of hitting super fast characters. What you present is merely opinion, while ignoring what happens on panel.

Why does Captain America tag the Hulk without being hit? Agility. Writers regard agility very highly. Speedsters have been tripped up by agile fighters more times than you can shake a stick at. Look at Deathstroke for example. We can't argue real life physics. If we did whenever Superman or the Flash ran, they would run right through the pavement. Iron Man would have his head torn off performing a high G turn, the Hulk would throw up a dust cloud that would blot out the sun whenever he jumped for miles, and landed.

In comics the Hulk can react, and hit faster characters, and this includes Superman. The Hulk would also resist being frozen by freeze breath. There are 4 Hulk's here, and Superman is not beating them all.

riv6672
The Super lack of...common sense in this thread is...Incredible.

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
The Super lack of...common sense in this thread is...Incredible.

Such as?

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
You're going to have to prove that the Hulk's would become statues. The green Scar (WW Hulk) was more than able to fight the Sentry. His blitz was useless. This shows that he can at the very least, react to Super fast characters. We have been through this many times. What happens on panel is where we get the idea that characters like the Hulk, and Thanos are capable of hitting super fast characters. What you present is merely opinion, while ignoring what happens on panel.

Why does Captain America tag the Hulk without being hit? Agility. Writers regard agility very highly. Speedsters have been tripped up by agile fighters more times than you can shake a stick at. Look at Deathstroke for example. We can't argue real life physics. If we did whenever Superman or the Flash ran, they would run right through the pavement. Iron Man would have his head torn off performing a high G turn, the Hulk would throw up a dust cloud that would blot out the sun whenever he jumped for miles, and landed.

In comics the Hulk can react, and hit faster characters, and this includes Superman. The Hulk would also resist being frozen by freeze breath. There are 4 Hulk's here, and Superman is not beating them all.

1. There are many different levels of superspeed. Reacting to superspeed doesn't mean you can react to all superspeed. Reacting to a bullet doesn't mean you can react to light speed or orbital speed.
2. Characters don't always used their full speed in a comic book. Characters are sometimes written without their speed.
3. Real life physics can be used to determine how much force or how fast, it can't be used to determine whether something is possible or not.
If we disregard all science, then nothing will make sense. We can't even argue if Thor is stronger than Hawkman.
4. Hulk has been shown not able to react to fast characters when they actually used their speed (like spider-man, etc.)
5. Hulk isn't faster than a bullet. Not in a forum fight he isn't.

krisblaze

Sentry flew into the Hulk. That's not a blitz.

Sentry isn't as fast as Superman.

Superman's danced around people far more skilled and far faster than the Hulk.

Superman fights to the best of his ability, which according to the comics shows that the Hulk wouldn't touch him.

Load of misconceptions here.

DC characters are protected by the speed-force.

The Flash isn't fighting at the peak of his abilities against Deathstroke.

What 'should' happen according to your meagre grasp of physics holds no bearing on what happens in these forum fights smile

In comics the Hulk can react, and hit faster characters, and this includes Superman.
Hulk has never hit anyone with Superman's speed.
In comics the Hulk can react, and hit faster characters, and this includes Superman.
Hulk can't 'resist' freeze breath because he doesn't have energy manipulation. He could possibly break free, but he could not 'resist' it.

There are 4 Hulk's here, and Superman is not beating them all.
You've yet to prove how these Hulks would win.

riv6672
Such as?
The above post by Krisblaze comes to mind.

Stoic
1. There are many different levels of superspeed. Reacting to superspeed doesn't mean you can react to all superspeed. Reacting to a bullet doesn't mean you can react to light speed or orbital speed.
2. Characters don't always used their full speed in a comic book. Characters are sometimes written without their speed.
3. Real life physics can be used to determine how much force or how fast, it can't be used to determine whether something is possible or not.
If we disregard all science, then nothing will make sense. We can't even argue if Thor is stronger than Hawkman.
4. Hulk has been shown not able to react to fast characters when they actually used their speed (like spider-man, etc.)
5. Hulk isn't faster than a bullet. Not in a forum fight he isn't.

What is shown>>>>>>what writer meant. Why? Because the character has actually done it.

Do you remember posting this? Prove that the Sentry wasn't going as fast as Superman. All of the rest of what you said means nothing. Using real life science to figure out comics is idiotic. neither of the two will ever go together. Do you have any idea what Superman, or the Flash would do to the world, if they moved at the speeds that they do in comics. Just give that BS a rest okay. Comic book science and real life science are not the same thing, nor are the writers that form these stories scientists. That is why when you go into a library, there is a science fiction section, which is separated from non fiction. Do yourself a favor, and make the adjustments.

Sentry flew into the Hulk. That's not a blitz.

Sentry isn't as fast as Superman.

Superman's danced around people far more skilled and far faster than the Hulk.

Superman fights to the best of his ability, which according to the comics shows that the Hulk wouldn't touch him.

Load of misconceptions here.

DC characters are protected by the speed-force.

The Flash isn't fighting at the peak of his abilities against Deathstroke.

What 'should' happen according to your meagre grasp of physics holds no bearing on what happens in these forum fights smile

Hulk has never hit anyone with Superman's speed.

Hulk can't 'resist' freeze breath because he doesn't have energy manipulation. He could possibly break free, but he could not 'resist' it.

You've yet to prove how these Hulks would win.

The Hulk reacted to the bull rush. Call it what you will.

Do you know me? You must get the shit beaten out of you quite often. Where do you live?

Prove that the Sentry isn't as fast as Superman. Prove that Gladiator isn't as fast as Superman, prove that Sun God isn't as fast as Superman. Oh yeah that's right, you can't/ Also can't wait til your banned again sock.

You have no idea what you are talking about in terms of the hulk. What is he saturated with doofus? The Green Scar was very capable of manipulating the gamma energies withing his body with a thought. Does Doomsday manipulate energy? Think first before jotting shit down.

They would win by beating the hell out of Superman. be an a$$hole to people get the a$$hole treatment back.

abhilegend
facepalm @ this thread.

Stoic
The above post by Krisblaze comes to mind.

Yeah I see that. Shouldn't be long before the ban bat comes down on him again.

riv6672
Yeah I see that. Shouldn't be long before the ban bat comes down on him again.
I believe your last reply to him belongs in a different thread because, he's a character, and well, you owned him.

Its like there were 4 of you.

krisblaze
The Hulk reacted to the bull rush. Call it what you will.
Yes, I call it that. Sentry flying into the Hulk.

Superman won't fly into him.

Do you know me? You must get the shit beaten out of you quite often. Where do you live?
laughing what? I move between Norway and Japan.

Prove that the Sentry isn't as fast as Superman. Prove that Gladiator isn't as fast as Superman, prove that Sun God isn't as fast as Superman. Oh yeah that's right, you can't.
Obviously I can't prove a negative, but I can prove that Superman is faster than them.
Oh yeah that's right, you can't/ Also can't wait til your banned again sock.
That ban must be coming in at speeds we can't even perceive, because the mods certainly acknowledged my return smile
You have no idea what you are talking about in terms of the hulk. What is he saturated with doofus? The Green Scar was very capable of manipulating the gamma energies withing his body with a thought. Does Doomsday manipulate energy? Think first before jotting shit down.
Having the gamma energy burn the ice (Which it couldn't), is not the same as resisting being frozen. Me taking a lighter to a cone of icecream is not me 'resisting being frozen', it's me burning it.

Does Doomsday manipulate energy? Yes he does.
They would win by beating the hell out of Superman. be an a$$hole to people get the a$$hole treatment back.
How are they going to touch him?

Like I already said, He's danced around faster, stronger and more skilled fighters than these.

Not sure what sparked this rage, but you might want to calm down and remember that the Hulk's loss in this fight has no bearing on your manhood wink

Stoic
I believe your last reply to him belongs in a different thread because, he's a character, and well, you owned him.

Its like there were 4 of you.

I'm remembering why I placed him on ignore in the first place.

Stoic
Yes, I call it that. Sentry flying into the Hulk.

Superman won't fly into him.

laughing what? I move between Norway and Japan.

Obviously I can't prove a negative, but I can prove that Superman is faster than them.

That ban must be coming in at speeds we can't even perceive, because the mods certainly acknowledged my return smile

Having the gamma energy burn the ice (Which it couldn't), is not the same as resisting being frozen. Me taking a lighter to a cone of icecream is not me 'resisting being frozen', it's me burning it.

Does Doomsday manipulate energy? Yes he does.

How are they going to touch him?

Like I already said, He's danced around faster, stronger and more skilled fighters than these.

Not sure what sparked this rage, but you might want to calm down and remember that the Hulk's loss in this fight has no bearing on your manhood wink

What caused this rage? Don't pretend to know me.

Who cares if he can or can't resist it, he will break out of it, they all will. Was there a point, or more of your petty semantics?

You can't prove that Superman is faster than any of the guys that i mentioned, if so do so. Hope you brought your comic book speedometer. You have one of those right?

You said that the Hulk did not manipulate energy, you were incorrect.

The bull rush that the Sentry attempted was broken. Thhis shows that the Hulk is more than capable of reacting to super fast characters.

Yes the Sentry has moved at hyper speeds. There is no reason that he wasn't doing so in his battle with the Hulk.

He's danced around who that was faster, stronger, and more agile than these? You do realize that this is Nu Superman? That's not going to change. Superman was also danced around by an ersatz Predator, and was unable to do anything against the creature. Was the creature moving at light speed or above?

Actually, like I said, I remember why I placed you on ignore. It's your personality. Very insulting, and boastful, like you believe that you're something special. So like I said, act like an a$$hole, and get the same a$$hole treatment. Or we can just ignore each other. I think I'll opt for the ignore function.

riv6672
I'm remembering why I placed him on ignore in the first place.
You have a big heart, but i guess you have your limits.

krisblaze
What caused this rage? Don't pretend to know me.
I asked because of the sudden outrage, not because I pretend to know you.

Who cares if he can or can't resist it, he will break out of it, they all will. Was there a point, or more of your petty semantics?
The point is that he can't stop himself from being frozen, he can only get free once he's frozen, and like I said, he can't melt the freeze breath because it's too cold and Superman's wide-spray would hit all of them at the same time no problem.

Resisting and breaking free can make a world of difference.

You can't prove that Superman is faster than any of the guys that i mentioned, if so do so. Hope you brought your comic book speedometer. You have one of those right?
Didn't bring the speedometer, just those pesky feats.

The ones where Superman's travelling, fighting and reacting at many times lightspeed.

No speedometer though smile

You said that the Hulk did not manipulate energy, you were incorrect.
He doesn't manipulate energy any more than I manipulate my farts.

Obviously we all manipulate energy to some degree. I'm talking about energy manipulation in the comic-book sense, as a power.

See, no semantics this time. Just a clarification smile
The bull rush that the Sentry attempted was broken. Thhis shows that the Hulk is more than capable of reacting to super fast characters.
Hey I once kicked a ball coming at waaaay faster than I can move.

Sentry isn't as fast as Superman, and the Hulk punched him when he was flying right at him.

The Hulk has some degree of super-speed, even the Rhino has that.

Yes the Sentry has moved at hyper speeds. There is no reason that he wasn't doing so in his battle with the Hulk.
Is hyper-speeds a new kind of speed?

No reason, though he was moving in straight lines a lot, and standing still an awful lot. Sadly, Superman won't do that.

He's danced around who that was faster, stronger, and more agile than these? You do realize that this is Nu Superman? That's not going to change. Superman was also danced around by an ersatz Predator, and was unable to do anything against the creature. Was the creature moving at light speed or above.
New 52 Superman already has a plethora of lightspeed+feats.

He's fighting to the full extent of his abilities here, so feats where he's not, need not apply.

Actually, like I said, I remember why I placed you on ignore. It's your personality. Very insulting, and boastful, like you believe that you're something special. So like I said, act like an a$$hole, and get the same a$$hole treatment. Or we can just ignore each other. I think I'll opt for the ignore function.
I counter your argument and get the flame treatment?

I'd rather you calm down and try to prove that The Hulk could actually do anything against Superman.

I'd also prefer a different line of argumentation than 'Hulk has fought Character A. Character A has at some point displayed superspeed that is less than Superman's speed. Ergo, Hulk can hit Superman,'

Raisen
guess it's time to stay away from superman threads again

DARTH POWER
So much wrong with this post.

Actually there's a lot wrong with this thread.

I mean some of your points would be valid if this was just Hulk, as in 1 Hulk.

But 4 Hulks? Give me a break.

Your arguing like it's 4 Wolverines or something.

Hulk's nowhere near as fast as Superman. His meagre superspeed is irrelevant here.

Really? Even in the Savage days he was consistently tagging speedsters like Quicksilver, Gladiator e.t.c.

That's Savage Hulk. As Stoic has pointed out WWH Hulk was stalemating Sentry going all out.

It has nothing to do with the Hulk seeing him, it's about the Hulk not being able to touch/react to him.

Unlikely. See above.

And imagine 4 Hulk's giving off Massive Thunderclaps in all directions.

Superman's getting hit.

I'm not saying he BFRs them, I'm saying he kills them.

Chances are they'll kill him, once one of them gets hold of him, they will all pound on him like mad.

And one of them will get hold of him at some point. Probably a lot sooner than you would think.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=371890&pagenumber=118
This page alone has him move at speeds that would be too fast for the Hulk.

Nice feats but won't help against 4 Hulk's. I'd be surprised if even 1 Hulk didn't get a hit in, unless Superman goes straight for a BFR as his opening move. Or keeps his distance and just uses HV.

But toe to toe, yeah even 1 Hulk's gonna land hits.

Not that these guys are 'herald' level, but sure.

Action comics #775.

According to the KMC tier sections Hulk is a Mid-Herald. And I'm pretty sure those levels were made prior to World Breaker Hulk and Indestructible Hulk. But since those incarnations aren't in this thread Mid-Herald status is more than fair enough.

Scan please. If you're just going to refer to a comic without a scan at least describe exactly what happens in the scan and who he's up agianst, then ask someone else if they can get the scan.

Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm @ this thread.

thumb up

krisblaze
I mean some of your points would be valid if this was just Hulk, as in 1 Hulk.

But 4 Hulks? Give me a break. Your arguing like it's 4 Wolverines or something.

It could be 4 monguls, 4 rhinos, 4 sasquatches or 4 kalibaks It's 4 super-strong characters who aren't fast enough to tag Superman.

Really? Even in the Savage days he was consistently tagging speedsters like Quicksilver, Gladiator e.t.c.

That's Savage Hulk. As Stoic has pointed out WWH Hulk was stalemating Sentry going all out.

Classic Quicksilver, really? Guy who capped at speed of sound? Even the Hulk's faster than he is.

Superman's much faster than Gladiator, Quicksilver, Sentry and Hyperion.
And imagine 4 Hulk's giving off Massive Thunderclaps in all directions.

Superman's getting hit.

How would it hit him? He's faster than the thunderclaps, and it's not like it'll do any damage to him.

Chances are they'll kill him, once one of them gets hold of him, they will all pound on him like mad.

And one of them will get hold of him at some point. Probably a lot sooner than you would think.

They'll kill him? Grey Hulk and Professor Hulk won't even scratch him.

Savage Hulk and Scar need time to work up their strength, and even then there's only a handful of incidents where they harm someone as durable as Superman.

Nice feats but won't help against 4 Hulk's. I'd be surprised if even 1 Hulk didn't get a hit in, unless Superman goes straight for a BFR as his opening move. Or keeps his distance and just uses HV.
But toe to toe, yeah even 1 Hulk's gonna land hits.
How? Superman's fighting to the full extent of his capabilities.

Lightspeed+ everything. Hulk can't hit him.

Superman being too fast for people who in turn are far faster than the Hulk, means that the'll be too fast for him...
According to the KMC tier sections Hulk is a Mid-Herald. And I'm pretty sure those levels were made prior to World Breaker Hulk and Indestructible Hulk. But since those incarnations aren't in this thread Mid-Herald status is more than fair enough.

Those were not made prior to WWH, but WBH isn't included in the mid-herald tier.

There's no way in hell Professor and Grey Hulk are mid-herald.

Savage Hulk only reached those levels through generouss retardedness on behalf of his opponent and ample time to build up his strength.

WWH's the only one who would place there. Not that general power matters because the hulk can't hit him
Scan please. If you're just going to refer to a comic without a scan at least describe exactly what happens in the scan and who he's up agianst, then ask someone else if they can get the scan.
No, you can drag your lazy ass to a respect thread or read comics that involve the characters you debate. Or maybe you should've heard of some of Superman's most famous fights, just maybe smile

And it's not DCNU Superman, so my bad on that part smile

DARTH POWER
It could be 4 monguls, 4 rhinos, 4 sasquatches or 4 kalibaks It's 4 super-strong characters who aren't fast enough to tag Superman.

4 Monguls? Funny, because I remember just 1 Mongul tagging him and knocking the wind out of him. He then almost killed Batman and Wonder Woman in the time it took Superman to come back and bltiz him.

And even then, he clearly wasn't invisible to Mongul.

Classic Quicksilver, really? Guy who capped at speed of sound? Even the Hulk's faster than he is.

True, he tagged him pretty easily.

He also had no problem tagging Sentry or Gladiator.

Superman's much faster than Gladiator, Quicksilver, Sentry and Hyperion.

"Much" faster is debatable. Not that it matters as he's facing 4 Hulks here, not just 1.

How would it hit him? He's faster than the thunderclaps, and it's not like it'll do any damage to him.

The Thunderclaps will daze him long enough for them to jump him. Especially when you're talking about the thunderclaps of multiple Hulks.

They'll kill him? Grey Hulk and Professor Hulk won't even scratch him.

Really? The combined pounding of Grey and Professor won't do anything? And yet Mongul can blow the wind out of him, knocking him out of the fight for a while?

Savage Hulk and Scar need time to work up their strength,

No, it didn't work like that. They could sometimes amp very quickly as well.

and even then there's only a handful of incidents where they harm someone as durable as Superman.

They were a threat to every heavyweight in Marvel.

How? Superman's fighting to the full extent of his capabilities.

Lightspeed+ everything. Hulk can't hit him.

Comic books say otherwise.

Superman being too fast for people who in turn are far faster than the Hulk, means that the'll be too fast for him...

And Hulk having no issue tagging Superman type speedsters like Gladiator and Hyperion says otherwise.

Those were not made prior to WWH, but WBH isn't included in the mid-herald tier.

There's no way in hell Professor and Grey Hulk are mid-herald.

I'm pretty sure every Hulk is at least Low Herald. They're just too damn strong.

Savage Hulk only reached those levels through generouss retardedness on behalf of his opponent and ample time to build up his strength.

Was nothing to do with opponents retardness. His amps were very unpredictable.

WWH's the only one who would place there. Not that general power matters because the hulk can't hit him

Don't see why not, when Mongul can.

No, you can drag your lazy ass to a respect thread or read comics that involve the characters you debate. Or maybe you should've heard of some of Superman's most famous fights, just maybe smile

And it's not DCNU Superman, so my bad on that part smile

Lol at calling me Lazy when you're not even quoting what the feat is.

riv6672
Wow, this is a car wreck, and folks just keep backing up over Krisblaze. eek!

krisblaze
4 Monguls? Funny, because I remember just 1 Mongul tagging him and knocking the wind out of him. He then almost killed Batman and Wonder Woman in the time it took Superman to come back and bltiz him.

And even then, he clearly wasn't invisible to Mongul.

This is DCNU Superman.

And Superman beat Mongul easily after this sneak-attack failed.

And Mongul couldn't touch Superman in Ending battle.

True, he tagged him pretty easily.

He also had no problem tagging Sentry or Gladiator.

Sentry and Gladiator aren't nearly as fast as Superman, and the Sentry ran right into Hulk. Regardless of what you feel about either character, Sentry was clearly trying to overpower WWH with punches/energy, not use any kind of martial skill.

"Much" faster is debatable. Not that it matters as he's facing 4 Hulks here, not just 1.
Anything's debatable, you're free to debate whether or not the earth is flat.

Superman can move and fight at lightspeed++, the Hulk can't.
The Thunderclaps will daze him long enough for them to jump him. Especially when you're talking about the thunderclaps of multiple Hulks.
Two of these Hulks are no-factors.

If you're such a fan of the character, you should try to understand how they relate to eachother strength-wise.

Really? The combined pounding of Grey and Professor won't do anything? And yet Mongul can blow the wind out of him, knocking him out of the fight for a while?
DCNU Superman, not preboot, and yes.

No, it didn't work like that. They could sometimes amp very quickly as well.
The Professor and Grey Hulk? Lmfao.

They were a threat to every heavyweight in Marvel.
No, and this is meaningless hyperbole that doesn't pertain to the specifics of this fight.

Comic books say otherwise.
No, they don't.

Superman can blitz the dog of war and match the Flash. Hulk can't.

And Hulk having no issue tagging Superman type speedsters like Gladiator and Hyperion says otherwise.
Hyperion isn't a speedster. The Hulk also jumped onto him.

Neither Hyperion nor Gladiator are as fast as Superman.
I'm pretty sure every Hulk is at least Low Herald. They're just too damn strong.
No.

Not that it matters in this thread.

Was nothing to do with opponents retardness. His amps were very unpredictable.
It has everything to do with ranged fighters choosing to brawl with the Hulk.

Many people could make Hulk's strength a non-issue, but choose not to.

Don't see why not, when Mongul can.
He can't, and you're thinking of the wrong Superman.

Lol at calling me Lazy when you're not even quoting what the feat is.
Yes, I'm calling you lazy because you haven't even been through Superman's major fights.

This is DCNU Superman anyways, far less fights.

carver9
I'm bumping that Silver Surfer vs Superman thread since we are debating powerset here.

quanchi112
Wow, this is a car wreck, and folks just keep backing up over Krisblaze. eek! thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

Cheerleading again!

laughing out loud

I give the Thanosi until October until their clan is finished!

The Starlin rebirth be DAMNED!

riv6672
Wow, you mean we'll get a 1st page NOT filled with Versus where one main character can beat every other character?
Thats so crazy, it just mightvwork.

carver9
Please just let this thread die out. This is by far one of the worst threads of the week.

Star428
This is interesting, as one Hulk is enough to go toe to toe with Superman, but quadrupling the number of Hulks seems to have done the same to every power, ability, and CIS/PIS induced fighting ability and tactic Superman has.
laughing out loud

One hulk can go toe-to-toe with Superman only if Superman is fighting like an idiot and doesn't use the many advantages he has over Hulk but instead tries to slug it out with him.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Star428
One hulk can go toe-to-toe with Superman only if Superman is fighting like an idiot and doesn't use the many advantages he has over Hulk but instead tries to slug it out with him.

And that would have to be the right Hulk.

In my eyes Professor Hulk, classic Savage Hulk and Grey Hulk add absolutely -nothing- to this fight. They don't help the main guy (Scar), and without significant amps they're hardly more of a threat than a New 52 parademon...

That's the problem with most people repping the Hulk anyways, they seem to think that adding more brute force is the answer to the problem. "If Superman blitzes the shit out of Hulk 1, then surely the answer is 2 more Hulks! dur"

carver9

Or if Hulk fights like an idiot and doesn't get stronger, faster, and more durable by the second. Hulk starts off at high Herald physically. Anything above this is overdoing it.

carver9
Lol...I just realized something, this is new 52 Superman. Hulk kills him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So we all agree that Superman wins by BFR or speedblitz? Good.

carver9
What speed blitz? Showings please. When has this new cocky version of Superman bfred anyone?

krisblaze
So we all agree that Superman wins by BFR or speedblitz? Good.
He could win by heat-vision also smile

carver9
Prove it. People below Hulk in power withstood Superman's heat vision.

Prof. T.C McAbe
What speed blitz? Showings please. When has this new cocky version of Superman bfred anyone?

Read the comics. But because I like you and the Hulk I am generous and will give those 4 Hulks a 4/10. Deal?

carver9
Read the comics. But because I like you and the Hulk I am generous and will give those 4 Hulks a 4/10. Deal?

Lol...we are debating, thus isn't about liking or not. Us having different opinion isn't going to make me see you as an enemy. What speed blitz showings are you talking about? Him reading the medical books?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lol...we are debating, thus isn't about liking or not. US having different opinion isn't going to make me see you as an enemy. What speed blitz showings are you talking about? Him reading the medical books?

He speedblitzed the pages, that's true. You don't see those books in another comics, which leads me to believ he oneshot them for good.

Makes you think.

And i would never see you as an enemy, you a too nice (no homo).

You should switch sides though, come to my Shadow of the Bat clan!

carver9
He speedblitzed the pages, that's true. You don't see those books in another comics, which leads me to believ he oneshot them for good.

Makes you think.

And i would never see you as an enemy, you a too nice (no homo).

You should switch sides though, come to my Shadow of the Bat clan!

One of his best speed fts during new 52, correct. Kind of like me using this...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/Cruzmaltino/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20JASON-WIN/IH-01-16.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/Cruzmaltino/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20JASON-WIN/IH-01-17.jpg

And this has been consistent for Hulk recently (his durability being compared to adamantium).

Prof. T.C McAbe
One of his best speed fts during new 52, correct. Kind of like me using this...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/Cruzmaltino/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20JASON-WIN/IH-01-16.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/Cruzmaltino/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20JASON-WIN/IH-01-17.jpg

And this has been consistent for Hulk recently (his durability being compared to adamantium).

Hulk is fast but compared to the likes of Supes or Flash still incredibly slow. And Adamantium is lucky that it doesn't exist in the DCU. uhuh

carver9
Hulk is fast but compared to the likes of Supes or Flash still incredibly slow. And Adamantium is lucky that it doesn't exist in the DCU. uhuh

I don't think Hulk is Superman fast but I don't think Superman is unhittable either.

riv6672
If he were his comics would be very boring.

Star428
Prove it. People below Hulk in power withstood Superman's heat vision.

Not when he has used it at full power like he did against all those Doomsday clones in "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse". If Superman uses his most powerful heat vision then it's temperature approaches that of the sun. Maybe even reaching sun surface temperatures. Do you really think Hulk could survive being blanketed in temperatures that hot? I don't. Regardless of how mad he gets. For all of Hulk's power he is still a mortal.

Iskandar
If Superman fights smart he can win because he has the advantage that if he gets tossed into space he can fly back. The Hulk can't unless I am missing something.

As for speed I wouldn't cut the Hulk short. He can dodge Mjolnir.

http://i.imgur.com/30GArDK.jpg

As for strength, Superman has changed the trajectory of a mothership much larger than the earth in Action Comics #34. That was already moving 36000 mph so the force Superman and MM had to counter had to be utterly ridiculous.

http://i.imgur.com/DjnpohZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cDWMyXV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZvFhsWY.jpg

krisblaze
Hulk has speed, but not enough to compete with Superman.

Everybody and their mother's dodged Mjolnir sad

Iskandar
Mjolnir is usually FTL so those instances would be impressive as well?

riv6672
Well by that logic, the list of people's mothers who have hit Superman is far longer than the mothers who havent.

-shrug-

Iskandar
I wouldn't underestimate mothers in general. Particularly, Latino baby mamas. They are hardcore.

riv6672
This i know to be true. thumb up

krisblaze
Originally posted by Iskandar
Mjolnir is usually FTL so those instances would be impressive as well?
Sadly, no.

Mjolnir doesn't always travel at lightspeed, and I don't know...they've just not been consistent with it.

It's a superspeed showing, but it doesn't somehow mean that Hulk can travel as fast Mjolnir or react to attacks going at Mjolnir's travelspeed stick out tongue

Spider-man's dodged it like 3 times for chrissakes

DARTH POWER

Spider-man's dodged it like 3 times for chrissakes

Spider-Man's also defeated Heralds. It's called PIS for Marvel's poster boy.

But yeah Mjolnir isn't going FTL every time Thor throws it. But it usually does go pretty damn fast.

Also it can lock onto a target, and if it does that, it's not being dodged.

riv6672
Krisblaze-"yes but sadly, Superman has anti lock capes."

DARTH POWER
Krisblaze-"yes but sadly, Superman has anti lock capes."

laughing out loud

krisblaze
^

I've done more for Thor on KMC than any of you two jokes smile
Spider-Man's also defeated Heralds. It's called PIS for Marvel's poster boy.

But yeah Mjolnir isn't going FTL every time Thor throws it. But it usually does go pretty damn fast.

Also it can lock onto a target, and if it does that, it's not being dodged.

It goes fast, hence why it's a speed feat.

It still doesn't give Hulk the ability to dodge or react to Superman any more than it gives Daredevil the ability to do so.

Star428
LOL. I mentioned this in the Superman vs Thor thread. Superman has dodged and outraced Darkseid's Omega Effect on at least one occasion. They also lock onto a target. Not just sometimes but always and yet Superman has still outmaneuvered it. If no one believes me you can check it out in "Superman vs Darkseid: Apokolips Now". I hope no one is claiming that Mjolnir is faster than Darkseid's OE (LOL).

DarkSaint85
LOL. I mentioned this in the Superman vs Thor thread. Superman has dodged and outraced Darkseid's Omega Effect. They also lock onto a target. Not just sometimes but always and yet Superman has still outmaneuvered it. I hope no one is claiming that Mjolnir is faster than Darkseid's OE (LOL).

Speed trumps all, right?

But only when it suits your. When other characters display it (like, say, Zoom) you cry and throw a hissy fit.

thumb up

riv6672
Haha

riv6672
As to the hammer's speed compared to the OE, depends how hard Thor wants to throw it.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zps0b8ca7da.jpg

This was during the 1 minute time limit era. The hammer went "to the farthest reaches of this galaxy" and back in under a minute.

But, as per DS, this speed feat will be discounted.

carver9
Not when he has used it at full power like he did against all those Doomsday clones in "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse". If Superman uses his most powerful heat vision then it's temperature approaches that of the sun. Maybe even reaching sun surface temperatures. Do you really think Hulk could survive being blanketed in temperatures that hot? I don't. Regardless of how mad he gets. For all of Hulk's power he is still a mortal.

This were Doomsday clones that was getting stabbed through by axes. Do i honestly need to post Hulks durability fts? By the way, this is new Superman, not the one you are discussing so again, what heat vision fts are you using to make you think he could take Hulk out and while thinking about that, think about Hulks durability fts. Stop getting your Supermen mixed up.

By the way, Hulk has survived and tanked the temperature of the sun.

riv6672
Mix up implies he's doing accidentally...

krisblaze
LOL. I mentioned this in the Superman vs Thor thread. Superman has dodged and outraced Darkseid's Omega Effect on at least one occasion. They also lock onto a target. Not just sometimes but always and yet Superman has still outmaneuvered it. If no one believes me you can check it out in "Superman vs Darkseid: Apokolips Now". I hope no one is claiming that Mjolnir is faster than Darkseid's OE (LOL).

I've yet to see Darkseid's eyebeams make it to the end of the universe and back in a minute.

carver9
Looks like Kris is debating off powerset.

DarkSaint85
I've yet to see Darkseid's eyebeams make it to the end of the universe and back in a minute.

Pfft.

Batman has outreacted them before.

riv6672
Pfft.

Batman has outreacted them before.
There's a great pic of Batman tanking the OE on Deviant Art...laughing out loud

bbrem123
wow some of the posters here...I dont even have words for it

But please continue

Star428

Meaning what? What does that prove exactly? The only thing it really proves is that Darkseid has never attempted or needed to do something like that.

Star428
I'm sorry but anybody who thinks Mjolnir is faster than Darkseid's OE is kidding themselves.

krisblaze
Meaning what? What does that prove exactly? The only thing it really proves is that Darkseid has never attempted or needed to do something like that.

Why is it faster?

He can teleport with it, so obviously it could teleport ahead or some shit like that.

But why is it faster?

DarkSaint85

Lol.

Such double standard arguing when it comes to speed (Zoom/Flash, anyone?)

Such a pity he has me on ignore sad

LordofBrooklyn
Such a pity he has me on ignore sad

The House of El knows how to deal with the likes of you!

Well done brother, Star!

Well done! thumb up

Zack Fair
Looks like Kris is debating off powerset. Pretty much yeah thumb up Only way Superman could possibly win/survive this spite bomb.

LordofBrooklyn
Pretty much yeah thumb up Only way Superman could possibly win/survive this spite bomb.

Battlefield removal.

You're welcome.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The House of El knows how to deal with the likes of you!

Well done brother, Star!

Well done! thumb up

Your best chance is to hope that my attention is diverted away from you, little hobbit.

Zack Fair
Battlefield removal.

You're welcome. I was the one who brought it up in the first place thumb up

That doesn't mean he will be successful in his attempt. Certainly not for a majority IMHO.

krisblaze
Pretty much yeah thumb up Only way Superman could possibly win/survive this spite bomb.
Nonsense.

All of Superman's abilities are viable options here.

The only one of these guys who are even arguably in Superman's tier is Scar.

2 Class 100s and Savage Hulk doesn't change anything.

LordofBrooklyn
I was the one who brought it up in the first place thumb up

That doesn't mean he will be successful in his attempt. Certainly not for a majority IMHO.

Clark separates the team and beats the 2 remaining combatants of his choosing.

Zack Fair
That won't happen 10 out of 10 times.

DarkSaint85
Hulk absorbs his energy.

LordofBrooklyn
That won't happen 10 out of 10 times.

Of course not.

Superman can start tearing them all in half on a particularly vicous day. 10 out of 10

Superman can roast the 4 heroes in Barbecued Raptor Bada style with heat vision.

10 out of 10

There are so many ways for victory here.

carver9
Clark separates the team and beats the 2 remaining combatants of his choosing.

Will not happen unless we ignore Hulk fts. One Hulk is pushing it, anything above this is murder stomp. Then WWH is part of the line up. This is ridiculous. If Hulk can not handle Superman then you need to do the same for all bricks...even the ones that has outright defeated him in combat and again, this is new 52 Superman. His best combat showing is against a ft less Doomsday, everything before hand he has losses. Hell, an amped Batman killed him with a punch...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot4_zps9d272f98.jpg.html

This version of Batman and Superman was confirmed to be weaker than Mongul (who I feel is weaker than Hulk). I feel safe at saying that any of these Hulks could take him imo.

Iskandar
Hulk absorbs his energy.

Hulk can do that now?

Anyway, I am still thinking Hulk would at least be fast enough to react to Superman. The more powerful versions of Hulk anyway.

If the Mjolnir feat is anything to by. Then again, other people say it's inconsistent in speed but I don't know why Thor would have been holding back against the Hulk. Particularly, considering how angry he was. Since basically, Thor was all like "**** you Hulk, I don't need this hammer to beat your arse." Then he throws it at Hulk all angry like.

Not that I am saying the Hulks win just that with their numbers coupled with their reactions/reflexes, they have got their own advantages. Not a lot of ranged attacks though. They can throw stuff but Superman is one with the heat vision and the frost breath.

Frost breath is powerful enough to work on H'el after he is almost killed by Jor-El's tech.

krisblaze
Thor would be holding back because he always holds back on Earth.

He would rather die holding back then kill an innocent bystander.

That's why he was fighting Hulk in the first place. That's how half their fights in cities go.

The Hulk jumping out of Mjolnir's way is no more an indicator of Hulk's lightspeed reaction, than it is a testament to Daredevil or Spider-man's lightspeed reactions. Hell, I can even find scans of a human dodging it.

Iskandar
Thor would be holding back because he always holds back on Earth.

He would rather die holding back then kill an innocent bystander.

That's why he was fighting Hulk in the first place. That's how half their fights in cities go.

The Hulk jumping out of Mjolnir's way is no more an indicator of Hulk's lightspeed reaction, than it is a testament to Daredevil or Spider-man's lightspeed reactions. Hell, I can even find scans of a human dodging it.

Yeah, but that normal human wouldn't have the excuse of being superhuman if they do it. Not really a good example to use.

krisblaze
Yeah, but that normal human wouldn't have the excuse of being superhuman if they do it. Not really a good example to use.
Listen to your logic.

Hulk has superspeed because he dodges it.

How do we know it was going superfast? Because he dodged it.

Bottomline is that due to the amount of people who can dodge the straight Mjolnir throw, it's not a proof of lightspeed reactions. Which the Hulk would need to compete with Superman.

Iskandar
Listen to your logic.

Hulk has superspeed because he dodges it.

Hulk has superspeed because he demonstratively does have super speed.

http://i.imgur.com/72ISQr6.jpg

Such as tagging and intercepting jet airplanes.

That's not including the fact that Hulk is also fast enough to escape the earth's atmosphere in a single leap.

http://i.imgur.com/sv8Lbou.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_velocity

"On the surface of the Earth, the escape velocity is about 11.2 kilometers per second (~6.96 mi/s), which is approximately 33 times the speed of sound (Mach 33) and several times the muzzle velocity of a rifle bullet (up to 1.7 km/s). However, at 9,000 km altitude in "space", it is slightly less than 7.1 km/s."

Thank you wikipedia.

We know Mjolnir is going super-fast because it usually does go superfast, and there's no reason for Thor to hold back against the Hulk especially if Thor is angry.

Those people are not the Hulk though. Thor would have reasons to hold back against Spiderman or Dardevil, and especially a normal human.

Not against Hulk.

krisblaze
You didn't listen.

Thor -always- holds back on Earth.

If Thor didn't hold back against the Hulk then there wouldn't be any Earth.

I meant that your logic failed in reference to the speed Mjolnir was thrown. Regardless of what speeds he jumped out of the way of, it doesn't warrant super-speed to compete with Superman, none of the Hulk's feats do.

Iskandar
I did but I thought it was silly since the only thing Thor needs to hold back is his strength or his power. Not Mjolnir's speed.

krisblaze
I did but I thought it was silly since the only thing Thor needs to hold back is his strength or his power. Not Mjolnir's speed.

Yeah nothing would happen if Mjolnir get going 6000 miles straight?

bbrem123
WWH can beat superman...

riv6672
Jeeeeez this is STILL going, despite the obvious Superman loss? laughing

I'm gonna go start. Thor, Thor, Thor Thor Vs Thanos thread and break the internet....

Bentley
Jeeeeez this is STILL going, despite the obvious Superman loss? laughing

I'm gonna go start. Thor, Thor, Thor Thor Vs Thanos thread and break the internet....

Thanos stomps shifty

riv6672
Hahahaha

Iskandar
Yeah nothing would happen if Mjolnir get going 6000 miles straight?

No, not really if you take physics into account just a powerful sonic boom. The only time when things would get really crazy is when it's flying at relativistic or near light-speed.

And even then, that's not taking into account stuff like comics sometimes not following the normal laws of physics when it comes to speed. The most obvious example being the Flash who can use the IMP inside the Earth's atmosphere.

riv6672
Krisblaze will pull out all stops to lowball a feat. RL physics is applicable only when appropriate. smile

LordofBrooklyn
Jeeeeez this is STILL going, despite the obvious Superman win lol? laughing

Some people are just stubborn.

Iskandar
Some people are just stubborn.

>says that
>then edits the riv's post

laughing out loud

riv6672
Ah its all in good fun. smile

carver9
Hulk has superspeed because he demonstratively does have super speed.

http://i.imgur.com/72ISQr6.jpg

Such as tagging and intercepting jet airplanes.

That's not including the fact that Hulk is also fast enough to escape the earth's atmosphere in a single leap.

http://i.imgur.com/sv8Lbou.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_velocity

"On the surface of the Earth, the escape velocity is about 11.2 kilometers per second (~6.96 mi/s), which is approximately 33 times the speed of sound (Mach 33) and several times the muzzle velocity of a rifle bullet (up to 1.7 km/s). However, at 9,000 km altitude in "space", it is slightly less than 7.1 km/s."

Thank you wikipedia.

We know Mjolnir is going super-fast because it usually does go superfast, and there's no reason for Thor to hold back against the Hulk especially if Thor is angry.

Those people are not the Hulk though. Thor would have reasons to hold back against Spiderman or Dardevil, and especially a normal human.

Not against Hulk.

Those speed fts can be debated but when you post stuff like this, no turn around for it.

I agree with you Sorrow...I just think that showing was more in-depth. Also, I think this belongs here.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12010.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12011.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12012.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/IndestructibleHulk12013.jpg

carver9
Or this...

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/1307/26/hulk112.jpg

http://media.bestlittlesites.com/images/users/uploads/10300/HULK2012011_int_LR-3-4.jpg

carver9
Or his speed allowing him to move through time stop.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16636492/Indestructible_Hulk_13_015.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16636494/Indestructible_Hulk_13_016.jpg.html

(Oh you won't be stopped will you?).

carver9
He has far more speed fts than that like him being temporal bfred and it stating "they underestimate Hulks speed" and he ran back near instantly to the battle field.

DarkSaint85
Now, is that Hulk in this thread?

riv6672
On behalf of the out of touch with reality pro Superman contingent in this thread, Carver: those feats dont count. stick out tongue

carver9
Now, is that Hulk in this thread?

He's Savage Hulk.

DarkSaint85
I thought that was Indestructible. You keep swapping feats around it's so difficult to keep track of these days. I mean, Savage Hulk was also taken out by Thor with rain...would this Hulk too?

carver9
I thought that was Indestructible. You keep swapping feats around it's so difficult to keep track of these days. I mean, Savage Hulk was also taken out by Thor with rain...would this Hulk too?

Indestructible Hulk is Savage Hulk.

Come on Dark...it's obvious Hulk received a power boost. You are talking about a showing 20 yrs ago. You can use that if you want but Hulk back then wasn't referenced as a World Breaker consistently and wasn't tanking the stuff he is withstanding now or have the strength fts he is producing now with ease. He does have the dumb/Savage personality going though.

That's Savage Hulk.

Rao Kal El
I am not sure, IIRC it has been stated in comics that the different personas of the Hulk it is related to Banner's mind set.

So the different power levels or attributes some Hulk's present are dependant of the persona Banner is using to confront the situation.

I am not even sure if "indestructible" Hulk is a new persona, as I basically stop reading the Hulk after PAK's run

Just my two cents, you may continue smile

NemeBro
The difference between Marvel and DC is that DC is more consistent in how it portrays speed, whereas the incompetents at Marvel see nothing wrong with street to low meta characters such as Spidey or Wolverine being faster than Thor in a fight. On paper and by their cheese feats, Superman is so much faster than Hulk that he could jam his pecker into Hulk's ass a thousand times before Hulk could realize his anus is bleeding, but because Hulk has feats fighting super fast characters like Sentry or Gladiator (Characters with lightspeed+ showings, if not as consistently fast as Superman) people are like "See? He can react to Superman!" Despite the fact that IIRC Hulk has almost always portrayed as slower than Wolverine or Spiderman.

DC empathizes speed far more and actually has characters with it as just one of their powers consistently portrayed as fast (Deathstroke blitzing Flash notwithstanding). Superman is very rarely caught off-guard by the speed of anyone below herald level, and I don't know if he's ever been explicitly said to be slower than a street leveler like Marvel Heralds such as Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
The difference between Marvel and DC is that DC is more consistent in how it portrays speed, whereas the incompetents at Marvel see nothing wrong with street to low meta characters such as Spidey or Wolverine being faster than Thor in a fight. On paper and by their cheese feats, Superman is so much faster than Hulk that he could jam his pecker into Hulk's ass a thousand times before Hulk could realize his anus is bleeding, but because Hulk has feats fighting super fast characters like Sentry or Gladiator (Characters with lightspeed+ showings, if not as consistently fast as Superman) people are like "See? He can react to Superman!" Despite the fact that IIRC Hulk has almost always portrayed as slower than Wolverine or Spiderman.

DC empathizes speed far more and actually has characters with it as just one of their powers consistently portrayed as fast (Deathstroke blitzing Flash notwithstanding). Superman is very rarely caught off-guard by the speed of anyone below herald level, and I don't know if he's ever been explicitly said to be slower than a street leveler like Marvel Heralds such as Thor.

Superman is faster than Hulk, but, Superman will also be fighting in character. Don't think anyone would say Thor would beat Doomsday 10/10, or Surfer would beat Superman 10/10 or Gladiator would beat Despero 10/10. We don't ignore what happen in comics or in character.

Bentley
Depending on the version of Doomsday I'd give Thor the win 10/10 awesr

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>