Justice League: War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
q3F9ASSsHUk

Time Immemorial
Anyone seen it?

DARTH POWER
Yeah. Really enjoyed it. Thought Shazam was funny it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah. Really enjoyed it. Thought Shazam was funny it.

Where did you watch it, torrent or online streaming like netflix?

Impediment
I have the Blu-ray. It's an adaptation of Geoff Johns and Jim Lee's 2011 story Justice League: Origin. Kevin Conroy wasn't the voice of Batman, though.

9/10.

Estacado
Originally posted by Impediment
I have the Blu-ray. It's an adaptation of Geoff Johns and Jim Lee's 2011 story Justice League: Origin. Kevin Conroy wasn't the voice of Batman, though.

9/10.
thumb up
My favorite Dc animated movie so far.

BruceSkywalker
I love Justice League War. I watch often.. 10/10

KingD19
Everybody is pretty cool except Superman. He's just a bully who abuses people and takes his job far too lightly.

And my one real complaint about the actual movie is still Superman who pretty much negates the use of everyone else and how the other powerhouses Shazam and Wonder Woman are made to look so much less than he is in direct comparison.

Zack Fair
Hell yeah @ Bully Supes thumb up

ares834
Thought it was rather sub par. Hated how Darkseid was little more than a glorified pinball. It had its moments though, the WW/Darkseid fight was awesome and Green Lantern getting his ass beat by the Parademons was hilarious.

zeel
Originally posted by KingD19
Everybody is pretty cool except Superman. He's just a bully who abuses people and takes his job far too lightly.

And my one real complaint about the actual movie is still Superman who pretty much negates the use of everyone else and how the other powerhouses Shazam and Wonder Woman are made to look so much less than he is in direct comparison.

D.C. does this with their hearlds they are the stepping stones for their poster boy............the way it is and it will never change.......................gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Zack Fair
But Superman didn't really make them look bad. He was out of the majority of the fight. Diana and Billy did most of the fighting. Diana had a great showing against Darkseid. By the time Superman came into the picture Darkseid was already blinded by the league. Batman refers to Superman as the big gun because in the comics that is how Jonns originally portayed him. The heavy hitter. Keep in mind Billy was not in the comics lineup. Billy suffers a bit because he wasn't really part of the canon story. Plus he was portrayed as a dumb kid.

Darkseid is the one that suffered. The league didn't really get into an extended fight/beat down like in the movie. Replacing Aquaman with Billy/Shazam sure stacked the odds against him. That was one nasty ass powerful team he took on.

In the comics Darkseid wasn't a pinball lol.

Robtard
Was decent, not as good as Batman: Under The Red Hood, Flashpoint or Wonder Woman. Is better than the last DC animated flick, Assault on Arkham.

Kazenji
Still yet to find this one.

KingD19
http://dubbed-scene.com/cartoon/justice-league-war-2014

You can stream it here if Aussie Land lets you.

Kazenji
I'd rather buy a physical copy.

marwash22
got my copy from ebay, as i do with all my dvd/blu-ray pickups these days.

Kazenji
Originally posted by marwash22
got my copy from ebay, as i do with all my dvd/blu-ray pickups these days.

Most likely do the same thing myself.

Time Immemorial
I just watched it, was really cool. Wonder woman was hot.

zeel
Originally posted by Zack Fair
But Superman didn't really make them look bad. He was out of the majority of the fight. Diana and Billy did most of the fighting. Diana had a great showing against Darkseid. By the time Superman came into the picture Darkseid was already blinded by the league. Batman refers to Superman as the big gun because in the comics that is how Jonns originally portayed him. The heavy hitter. Keep in mind Billy was not in the comics lineup. Billy suffers a bit because he wasn't really part of the canon story. Plus he was portrayed as a dumb kid.

Darkseid is the one that suffered. The league didn't really get into an extended fight/beat down like in the movie. Replacing Aquaman with Billy/Shazam sure stacked the odds against him. That was one nasty ass powerful team he took on.

In the comics Darkseid wasn't a pinball lol.

Yeah that is one thing I wish would change when it comes to billy. I wish when he transformed into shazam that he had the true wisdom of soloman, meaning a genius, and a scientist and didn't act like a child.

There was a time when the child like mentality was funny and cute but in all reality I would like to see a more serious shazam.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by zeel
Yeah that is one thing I wish would change when it comes to billy. I wish when he transformed into shazam that he had the true wisdom of soloman, meaning a genius, and a scientist and didn't act like a child.

There was a time when the child like mentality was funny and cute but in all reality I would like to see a more serious shazam.

Nah I like him as a kid.

Brings in some real humor in the middle of a battle, instead of the usual sarcastic jokes.

Besides have Billy acting like an adult, being a true genius and mature and super wise and all, then he'll just be Superman the 2nd. No room for another Superman on the Justice League.

Zack Fair
I like Billy acting like a kid. It brings all of sorts fun shenanigans. Having said that he needs to at least be smart combat wise. In the movie he gets a pass because everyone is pretty much a noob. It was hilarious when Diana told him to act like an adult and Billy goes all "She's into me" rofl

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I like Billy acting like a kid. It brings all of sorts fun shenanigans. Having said that he needs to at least be smart combat wise. In the movie he gets a pass because everyone is pretty much a noob. It was hilarious when Diana told him to act like an adult and Billy goes all "She's into me" rofl

Yeah that was an awesome scene.

Mind you even though he was a kid, he still showed wisdom when he helped Cyborg discover his purpose.

And let's face it, even as a kid, he wasn't being any more reckless than say Hal in that movie.

I loved him. I wouldn't want him to be all round perfect. Like I said that would just be another Superman.

Zack Fair
So long as DC stops messing with him.

uhuh@injustice

Mindset
It was alright, it's no Red Hood.

Based
Probably the best JL animated film. Not the biggest fan of either WW's new costume or her voice but that's my only real complaint.

They even toned it down on Batman which was great.

Mindset
Originally posted by Based
Probably the best JL animated film. Not the biggest fan of either WW's new costume or her voice but that's my only real complaint.

They even toned it down on Batman which was great. It wasn't better than Batman: Under The Red Hood.

Not even close.

Oh, JL, nm.

Carry on. smile

Time Immemorial
Superman showed everyone what the hell is up.

Based
Originally posted by Mindset
It wasn't better than Batman: Under The Red Hood.

Not even close.

Oh, JL, nm.

Carry on. smile

k

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Superman showed everyone what the hell is up.

Everyone except The Flash stick out tongue

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Everyone except The Flash stick out tongue

Yea Barry did have the edge on speed big grin

Zack Fair
They should have kept Flash vs Superman. They gave Bruce the added bonus of knowing Superman's identity. So Bats actually got something added to him lol. Perhaps to show a glimpse of "prep" time xD

Mindset
Originally posted by Based
k OK!

Robtard
He showed you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.