Darth Nihilus vs Abeloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Who would survive this confrontation?

Does Abeloth survive his drain and take him down or does she get consumed by the dark lord?

FreshestSlice
Abeloth could just split into different bodies and overwhelm him, honestly.

Emperordmb
Abeloth takes this one.

The Merchant
Abeloth.

Sinious
Im siding Abeloth as well. She is one of the few beings that should be able to defend against Nihilus' drain.

NewGuy01
I lol'd.

Abeloth.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Do not laugh, even a stray thought may draw him.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Do not laugh, even a stray thought may draw him.
Nihilus is love Nihilus is life?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nihilus is love Nihilus is life?

Our pathetic emotions could not hope to explain a concept beyond credibility. His perceptions cannot be brought to human comprehension. You stand defiant, when in the end, All serve to feed his will.

Emperordmb
Our pathetic emotions could not hope to explain a concept beyond credibility. His perceptions cannot be brought to human comprehension. You stand defiant, when in the end, All serve to feed his will.
I guess you're right... only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love.

FreshestSlice
Our pathetic emotions could not hope to explain a concept beyond credibility. His perceptions cannot be brought to human comprehension. You stand defiant, when in the end, All serve to feed his will. My eyes have been opened.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I guess you're right... only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love.

Your famous cinematic quotes are pitifully inadequate to truly realize the purpose of he who cruises the stars. He who forms the balance of death and eternity.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
My eyes have been opened.

And in that revelation, the dread lord will make them shut. But first, you must dance on the edge of the void, forced to witness what he witnesses. Feel what he feels.

carthage
Nihilus gets wtfpwned

Nalaniel
Abeloth slices and dices.

Arhael
Abeloth. Tentacles rape style.

Emperordmb
The Bringer of Chaos brings the chaos.

Selenial
No mortal can withstand the power of Nihilus, Abeloth is a celestial and they're just Mortals with really long lives. Until Abeloth is hyped in an encyclopedic medium I have my doubts. She have never been stated as ultra powerful.

Nihilus wins

/SpamQuotesThatMeanNothing

Selenial
Your famous cinematic quotes are pitifully inadequate to truly realize the purpose of he who cruises the stars. He who forms the balance of death and eternity.

And in that revelation, the dread lord will make them shut. But first, you must dance on the edge of the void, forced to witness what he witnesses. Feel what he feels.

in_love

Emperordmb
LMFAO Selenial

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Selenial
No mortal can withstand the power of Nihilus, Abeloth is a celestial and they're just Mortals with really long lives. Until Abeloth is hyped in an encyclopedic medium I have my doubts. She have never been stated as ultra powerful.

Nihilus wins

/SpamQuotesThatMeanNothing
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
in_love

Do not occupy my time with petty flattery, when he who decides your place in the galaxy does not drive himself by such a mortal fuel. And I must follow him to the edge of the galaxy, where I shall witness the apocalyptic flames of his own ultimatum--the endless hunger with which he gazes the stars.

Arhael
No mortal can withstand the power of Nihilus
Contradicted by Meetra Surik, Visas Mar and a Mandalorian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.