Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn Vs Darth krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Two powerful imperial agents turned Jedi Masters Vs the lord of the one Sith.

Lightsabers

Hand-to-hand

Force powers

All-out.

Location. Dantooine plains.

who wins?

Honestly i think team could take it. also kinda surprised by the lack of Mara Jade threads lol.

Trocity
Sabers - Dunno, 50/50 for me. Team might win the majority, though.
Hand to Hand - Team
Force Powers - Krayt
All out - Krayt

Emperordmb
This is actually a pretty interesting one...

I'm not quite sure.

Trocity
I agree, you make some interesting matches. Make more threads.

Plz.

carthage
Probably the team

Nalaniel
Team.

Q99
Ooh, good fight, foes to take seriously to be sure...

Arhael
Definitely team except Force fight, unless they get to retain lightsabers to block lightning.

carthage
Katarn would prove a difficulty fight for Krayt alone, add Mara and hes a goner

WildBantha88
Defiantly the team.

When ever you do a match up involving two on one, the one has to be a very good margin above the two individually to even stand a chance. And Krayt is above both of them but the margin is not big enough, they could each throw down with him on there own and out of 100 matches bag a hand full of wins. together they take the majority by a land slide.

Q99
Originally posted by WildBantha88

When ever you do a match up involving two on one, the one has to be a very good margin above the two individually to even stand a chance. And Krayt is above both of them but the margin is not big enough, they could each throw down with him on there own and out of 100 matches bag a hand full of wins.

Agree in generalities, but Katarns fight with Caedus showed that a powerful sith lord was still a good deal stronger.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Q99
Agree in generalities, but Katarns fight with Caedus showed that a powerful sith lord was still a good deal stronger.

Caedus>Krayt by a decent margin

Q99
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Caedus>Krayt by a decent margin

In Krayt's best form? I'm not sure about that. Caedus himself commenting on Krayt's strength, when it was armored (but healthy) Krayt, as did Luke.

But Caedus was certainly > Katarn by a solid margin.

carthage
erm

NewGuy01
*Motions to Dooku*

AncientPower
Krayt wins every time, in sabers his Jar'kai/Niman form would prove brutal and effective, the moment it turns to the Force, game over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.