Flash and Zoom vs Galactus, Eternity, and Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
I know, I know. It seems almost like spite to put these 3 cosmic entities up against the two fastest, bestest, and most powerful characters in all of comics. But, I think if they had enough one-sided prep the trio could pull off at least a few wins against the two undefeated superspeedsters. The question is, how much one-sided prep would they need to stand a chance in Hell of beating the two coolest, bestest, most powerfullest characters in all of comics?

Would a year be enough time to come up with something? How about a decade? A century perhaps? Remember now, Flash and Zoom can run really really fast... and Zoom even lives between the ticks of a second (or some other baloney)! The trio would be a living statue to him forever if he wanted them to be!

DarkSaint85
Baloney?

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/here-he-claims-how-he-lives-between-every-tick-of-a-second-49320.png

Galan007
lol @ the thread starter's extreme level of butthurtery. DS must have owned the bejesus out of him in a recent speedster thread. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
lol @ the thread starter's extreme level of butthurtery. DS must have owned the bejesus out of him in a recent speedster thread. thumb up

It was my H/P Doomsday vs Darkseid thread.

zopzop
T1 ragestomps T2. Does T2 even has any speed feats or reacting to nanosecond level attacks?

Yamcha
I'm willing to bet that this thread is just the byproduct of a bad case of hemorrhoids.

Jynocidus
flex

Star428
Originally posted by zopzop
T1 ragestomps T2. Does T2 even has any speed feats or reacting to nanosecond level attacks?

Yeah, I know the cosmic entities have practically no chance here but that's why I was asking how much one-sided prep do you think they'd need to at least have a chance in Hell of beating these superspeedsters. You think a century of one-sided prep would even up the odds at least a little? Don't forget Zoom and Flash are really really fast!

Jynocidus
Originally posted by Star428
Yeah, I know the cosmic entities have practically no chance here but that's why I was asking how much one-sided prep do you think they'd need to at least have a chance in Hell of beating these superspeedsters. You think a century of one-sided prep would even up the odds at least a little? Don't forget Zoom and Flash are really really fast!

^ hoover

Philosophía
Put this in your avatar:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/MrMxyzptlk/bizarrologo.jpg

Insane Titan
laughing out loud I think butthurt report form is in order

Star428
*Bump*.

DarkSaint85
Still Flash and Zoom. They da best.

iceman24567
Pathetic thread is pathetic

Jynocidus
They'd need TOAA on their side

carver9
Flash or Zoom solos.

Star428
Originally posted by iceman24567
Pathetic thread is pathetic

Pathetic posters are pathetic too. But, I guess you already know all about that, huh?

Jynocidus
LT is outside of time and space. That scan above says they're locked in it.

/// thread

Star428
Originally posted by Jynocidus
LT is outside of time and space. That scan above says they're locked in it.

/// thread

Yeah, but... Zoom and Flash are really fast! I don't think you understand. "Speed trumps all". Zoom and Flash are so fast that their speed negates all other character's powers!

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but... Zoom and Flash are really fast! I don't think you understand. "Speed trumps all". Zoom and Flash are so fast that their speed negates all other character's powers!

Such a Flash Fan.

Jynocidus
Zoom and Flash aren't nigh-omnipresent enough to be noticed by someone like the LT. They expend too much powers, resources, etc, being fast just to be considered in the first place.

They would have a better shot at someone like Warlock with IG, and even then IG holds an advantage.

Maybe Galactus and Eternity, sure...they hold the advantage, but by a stretch I could see it. LT really takes it by himself though, without a doubt.

They'd need TOAA's help in a one-sided prep assault to win.

Star428
I think you're underestimating how fast Zoom and Flash are. If they come up against someone who can conceivably give them a fight then they just simply run faster and that solves all their problems. It also makes the powers of the person or being they're fighting irrelevant! I'm sorry but I don't see how the LT has a chance in Hell here.

Jynocidus
To someone as strong as the LT, i'd imagine concepts such as speed, time, space, etc....nothing but concepts to be wrestled with, at most. Flash and Zoom really could only have a chance with one-sided prep from TOAA.

Star428
I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree then. I just don't see how LT can overcome the two superspeedsters who can run really really fast.

Jynocidus
" For every blow...depends on breath control. So it's the first thing you must learn. Fortunately...it's easy. You'll soon learn. "

Think what you want. ^.^

Star428
Think what you want. ^.^

Don't worry, I will... and you've just been placed on ignore. smile Have a nice day.

One_Angry_Scot
I think it's fair to say that just Tribunal can stomp, whats to stop him from stopping time then killing them that way?

It's not even a contest. This is a spite thread of the highest order.

Star428
Why would Flash/Zoom ever give them the chance to do that?

Jynocidus
This is how Star428's comic plays out:

They're TOAA. They want Flash and Zoom to win in this story. So with the mega one-sided plot device embodied by T1's speed, they override LT because this is the only way they have what is necessary to pull such a win.

Otherwise, no, Flash will never outrun 3 face, or be considered significant enough to confront him in any way. No would Zoom. They literally don't have what is necessary.

One_Angry_Scot
Why would Flash/Zoom ever give them the chance to do that?

So you think 2 people are more powerful than the Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient right hand of god?

I'm sorry but Flash and Zoom don't even win 1 battle. They die straight away.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
So you think 2 people are more powerful than the Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient right hand of god?

He's incredibly butthurt, because of the Zoom/Superman thread.

Star428
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

LOL. Some people are so dense. If you and the ****** who responded to me with his homo post can't see that this is a joke thread that was never intended to be taken seriously then I feel sorry for both of you. I made this thread (like 2 weeks ago, iirc) because I was tired of all the BS Flash and Zoom beats everybody nonsense.

No, I do not believe Zoom or Flash or even both of them together can win here. I also think there's a ton of other characters and teams that would destroy them.

Star428
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's incredibly butthurt, because of the Zoom/Superman thread.

"Butthurt", my ass. I don't give a damn if a bunch of idiots like you think Zoom and Flash can beat anybody and everybody. No one posted proof of either one of those characters being able to beat a Superman-level character. Just a bunch of ridiculous "Zoom wins" BS... and now you're going straight back to ignore, too. Try not to be "butthurt" by it. LOL.

Jynocidus
" For every blow...depends on breath control. So it's the first thing you must learn. Fortunately...it's easy. You'll soon learn. "

Think what you want. ^.^

You think I didn't know it was a joke...? I am trying to teach those who think otherwise, fool....

that's why I quoted the end of Mighty Healthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBU7cfXYWLo

2:28...

I was even nice about it.

maxivitopowe
Did star just put Jy on ignore cos he argued that T1 loses?
I'm confused

DarkSaint85
"Butthurt", my ass. I don't give a damn if a bunch of idiots like you think Zoom and Flash can beat anybody and everybody. No one posted proof of either one of those characters being able to beat a Superman-level character. Just a bunch of ridiculous "Zoom wins" BS... and now you're going straight back to ignore, too. Try not to be "butthurt" by it. LOL.

Potato.

One_Angry_Scot
LOL. Some people are so dense. If you and the ****** who responded to me with his homo post can't see that this is a joke thread that was never intended to be taken seriously then I feel sorry for both of you. I made this thread (like 2 weeks ago, iirc) because I was tired of all the BS Flash and Zoom beats everybody nonsense.

No, I do not believe Zoom or Flash or even both of them together can win here. I also think there's a ton of other characters and teams that would destroy them.

If you're tired of something don't clog up the forum with a thread that serves no debate.

Just log off and chill for a bit, don't see the point in clogging up the forum with these posts.

iceman24567
Can a mod just ban this loser already erm

HulkIsHulk
This thread is plain hilarious. Isn't current LT comatose due to the Incursions? Am I wrong?

krisblaze
What do you mean?

They posted Zoom beating on Superman, and Flash killing Anti-Monitor.

That's not proof that it's within their ability to beat a Superman-level character?

Calling people 'homo' and flaming the one guy who didn't ridicule your rage-thread?

Sure way to grab that moral high-ground smile

Star428
No, they showed no proof whatsoever. I'm sorry but a scan of Zoom hitting Superman about a dozen times with sissy punches that didn't really hurt Clark at all and then running away like a little wuss is not "proof" that he can beat a Superman-level character.

krisblaze
No, they showed no proof whatsoever. I'm sorry but a scan of Zoom hitting Superman about a dozen times with sissy punches that didn't reallyt hurt Clark at all and then running away like a little wuss is not "proof" that he can beat a Superman-level character.
Zoom and Superman have appeared together twice.

The first time Superman was a statue.

The second time he hurt Superman.

You're angry that Zoom hasn't fought other people like Superman...? He's a Flash villain, he fights the Flash.

You also mentioned the Flash, and like I mentioned, him killing the Anti-Monitor was posted. Even new 52 was beating the shit out of Supergirl while he was holding back..

carver9

Aren't you the guy that said Superman pulls a high majority against Thor due to speed? Why can't the same argument be used for Zoom and Flash against Superman?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by carver9
Aren't you the guy that said Superman pulls a high majority against Thor due to speed? Why can't the same argument be used for Zoom and Flash against Superman?

Oh yeah all Thor's exotic abilities mean nothing because of Superman's speed. But when it comes to Flash vs Superman then suddenly it goes "there's more to a fight than just speed!!!"

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by carver9

Oh yeah all Thor's exotic abilities mean nothing because of Superman's speed. But when it comes to Flash vs Superman then suddenly it goes "there's more to a fight than just speed!!!"

At least the Hardcore Flash fans are consistent in their arguments unlike the hardcore Super fans.

Star428
LOL. That's not even close to being the same thing and you know it. Superman hits a lot harder than Flash or Zoom plus he has lots of other powers that Flash/Zoom don't have. Also, Superman doesn't have a glass jaw like Zoom/Flash do. Just one hit from Superman or Thor would put Flash or Zoom down.

iceman24567
LOL. That's not even close to being the same thing and you know it. Superman hits a lot harder than Flash or Zoom plus he has lots of other powers that Flash/Zoom don't have. Also, Superman doesn't have a glass jaw like Zoom/Flash do. Just one hit from Superman or Thor would put Flash or Zoom down. Konvikt and Helspont would disagree smile

Badabing
I know, I know. It seems almost like spite to put these 3 cosmic entities up against the two fastest, bestest, and most powerful characters in all of comics. But, I think if they had enough one-sided prep the trio could pull off at least a few wins against the two undefeated superspeedsters. The question is, how much one-sided prep would they need to stand a chance in Hell of beating the two coolest, bestest, most powerfullest characters in all of comics?

Would a year be enough time to come up with something? How about a decade? A century perhaps? Remember now, Flash and Zoom can run really really fast... and Zoom even lives between the ticks of a second (or some other baloney)! The trio would be a living statue to him forever if he wanted them to be! Originally posted by Star428
*Bump*. Shut up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.