Zoom vs Hao Asakura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
who would win?

DarkSaint85
pain, why?

Star428
I don't know who Hao Asakura is but I'm pretty sure whoever he or she is he/she doesn't stand a chance against the most powerful character in all of comics. Zoom can run really really fast and he makes all other character's powers insignificant!

pain100
yeah in my opinion J really now.. J know Zoom is faster much than Flash but Hao is the strongest character in Shaman King anime
He is omnipotent.
This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzARLzZhyTs
He has Spirit of Fire and off course he can control fire but too cotnrol all elements.
Hao can suck soul.
He is the most powerful shaman in this anime.

pain100
Who would win in your opinion?

Digi
Originally posted by Star428
I don't know who Hao Asakura is but...

You realize anything that comes after these words is meaningless, yeah?

Star428
Originally posted by pain100
Who would win in your opinion?

Pretty sure Zoom would win. It makes no difference if Hao is omnipotent because Zoom can run really really fast and that trumps all other powers. Even omnipotence! roll eyes (sarcastic)

NemeBro
He's not omnipotent.

He does however have godlike powers that allow him to casually destroy stars (This would have destroyed at least a good chunk of the solar system), the destruction of his body does nothing to even slow him down (His soul inside the Great Spirit needs to be destroyed to kill him), he can warp the fabric of reality on a trans planetary scale, can create black holes, and easily suck the souls out of anyone in the physical world.

So like, I'm pretty sure he wins and without much trouble, based on my limited knowledge of Shaman King. Also he's a manga character so this should be in all versus.

Badabing
Wrong forum. Moved.

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
He's not omnipotent.

He does however have godlike powers that allow him to casually destroy stars (This would have destroyed at least a good chunk of the solar system), the destruction of his body does nothing to even slow him down (His soul inside the Great Spirit needs to be destroyed to kill him), he can warp the fabric of reality on a trans planetary scale, can create black holes, and easily suck the souls out of anyone in the physical world.

That is all fine, BUT...

What you fail to remember is that Zoom can run really fast! Like... Really really fast!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.