Would it be the end of DC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The New Avengers

Cyclops
Sasquatch
Scarlet Witch
Magneto
Captain Britain
Hank Pym
Ghost Rider
Abner Jenkins

With prep can this team secretly infiltrate the Dcnu and destroy its Earth by whatever means necessary ...

Can they do it or will they be caught?

Star428
Unless Flash somehow dies or is away from DC Earth at the time then that team has no chance. Honestly though, even without the uber speed-god that team has no chance of destroying DC Earth.

Flyattractor
I got the impression that the DCNU is doing a fine job of destroying its self

Iskandar
Not really with heroes as powerful as Superman, Superboy, and Martian Manhunter around. Not to mention Animal Man who I think still has the godseed.

Wonder Woman, Andrew Bennett, and all those sneaky wizards/witches (I am looking at you John Constantine) to deal with the more esoteric stuff that Scarlet Witch and Ghost Rider might be able to throw at them.

riv6672
Yeah i'm not sure what this team could do without a MASSIVE plot device...blink

maxivitopowe
They got prep...

TheLordofMurder
Thats a very weak team listed in the OP...

No way do they destroy DC Earth...

riv6672
They have legit powerhouses, i just dont see them not being overwhelmed by DCs combined superhuman (heroes and villains), magical, Government and friendly extra terrestrial communities.

Golgo13
Originally posted by riv6672
They have legit powerhouses, i just dont see them not being overwhelmed by DCs combined superhuman (heroes and villains), magical, Government and friendly extra terrestrial communities.

Yeah, SHADE is a pretty beastly organization. Right up there with SHIELD.

Same with ARGUS.

riv6672
Good points.

pym-ftw
If Pym wanted he could shrink the earth out of existence.

Is all of DCNU standing in front of these guys at the bell? If so flash kills the team instantly.

riv6672
I dont think its as simple as your Pym scenario, and i'm a -no pun- huge Pym fan.

pym-ftw
The reason Pym particles aren't mass produced in universe is because of that very issue.

Supermex
If they get found out it won't be at the ball..
They have prep to destroy Dcnu Earth..

riv6672
Originally posted by pym-ftw
The reason Pym particles aren't mass produced in universe is because of that very issue.
Ha, nice.

basilisk
Pym scatters his patented "Pym-bombs" everywhere. Pym-bombs are a little something he cooked up in the lab just for laughs - submicroscopic packages of Pym particles that can be set up like proximity or land mines. Virtually undetectable, when somebody steps on them or activates the proximity trigger the particles instantly shrink them down into some god only knows subatomic antimatter universe, leaving no trace of anything.

He scatters these devices everywhere and the team hole up to wait for the results in some old base which Magneto and Abner have prepared. For a few weeks they watch the monitors and laugh as millions of people all over the world are disappearing all over the place seemingly randomly, leaving authorities and heroes alike stumped. Cyclops in particular seems to enjoy watching each time a "silly human" vanishes helplessly.

Eventually some of the DC big-brains and Batman work out what is going on and track the source to the team's base. But Pym has one trick left up his sleeve: when the DC heroes burst in they find the lab deserted and a strange device is activated: every person shrunk into the antimatter universe now expands back to their point of origin - only the atoms of their bodies have been transposed with antimatter! DC world ceases to exist in an explosive annihilation of cosmic proportions, while somewhere safe in underspace laughter can be heard - if anyone was left to hear it.

Star428
Originally posted by Supermex
If they get found out it won't be at the ball..
They have prep to destroy Dcnu Earth..

It won't matter if Flash is there. They can have all the prep in the world but if Flash is there he solos the whole Marvel universe. You see, Flash has never ever lost before and he's never even been tagged by any other character in his entire history because he's so fast. His superspeed negates all other character's powers. "Speed trumps all". roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you don't believe me just check out my Flash and Zoom vs Galactus, Eternity, and Living Tribunal thread. Apparently, even a whole century of one-sided prep isn't enough for the mighty cosmic entities to even have a shot of beating Flash and Zoom.

maxivitopowe
Just shit up with the butthurt already, you're cries of pain are getting annoying

Star428
Welcome to ignore, buddy. smile

...and no, it's not "butthurt". LOL. Whatever in the hell that even means. I could care less if a bunch of idiots think Flash and Zoom are some kind of unbeatable gods.

Oh, yeah... What does "shit up" mean? Is that some kind of weird Brit talk?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Just shit up with the butthurt already, you're cries of pain are getting annoying

Lol, its OK, he likes using the speed argument when it suits him:

Originally posted by Star428
LOL@ Superman not being able to avoid Thor's magic hammer. If Superman doesn't want to be hit then he won't be. Surfer really only has straight line superspeed while Superman has dodged things like Darkseid's Omega Effect. They also lock onto a character (like Mjolnir does) and follow them wherever they go and yet Superman has still outraced and outmanuevered it.

Supermex
I like Pym's idea better

riv6672
The Pym idea's pretty good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.