Luke Cage vs Ronan (Slug fest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
An argument breaks out between Cage, and Ronan. Ronan calls Jessica a BEOTCH! Cage calls Crystal a TWO TIMING Sl@t! Ronan places his weapon down, and tells Cage that he's going to teach him a hard lesson. Cage says let's do this.

Fight until KO.

Who wins?

riv6672
Knee jerk reaction is Cage. Pretty sure he's the better fighter. But while strength isnt the only thing, it still needs to be considered. How strong is Ronan?

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Knee jerk reaction is Cage. Pretty sure he's the better fighter. But while strength isnt the only thing, it still needs to be considered. How strong is Ronan?

Hard to say. Gamora seemed able to match him, but she's pretty strong herself. The wiki on him says Strength level: 10 tons normally; 80 in armor.

riv6672
Huh.
First, thanks for the stats.
Second, i thought he'd be naturally stronger. Never realized the armor was more than decorative.

krisblaze
no expression

Ronan for the destruction.

pym-ftw
Ronan has embarresed Ben hes class 100 in armor and is highly skilled.

Cage wins raver

riv6672
Well, Stoic, without his hammer, i guess it depends on how durable the armor is. Even with, Cage can make damn good fight of this, he's fought characters of that strength level before.
If Cage wrecks the armor though, this fight's done.

Trocity
Originally posted by riv6672
Knee jerk reaction is Cage.

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Cage wins raver

krisblaze
I seem to be in the minority.

Why does Cage win? Even though Ronan has something of a glass jaw, he's always pulled through stuff that I feel would've killed Cage.

Bentley
Nothing can kill Cage cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.