Jaden Korr vs. Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
At their prime, who wins?

carthage
Durron ragdolls him

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Durron ragdolls him

NewGuy01
Jaden's good, but not that good. Kyp Durron in a landslide victory.

Q99
Yea, Jaden's one of the strong Jedi, but Kyp is the strongest of the first generation recruits apparently, and that's quite an impressive group.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by carthage
Durron ragdolls him.

Arhael
Frankly Kyp Durron doesn't have much impressive combat feats. The fact that he got defeated by Alpha infected Slayer, while Luke, Jacen and Jaina defeated 14 healthy Slayers kind of not impressive at all. He is definitely better Force-wise but not so sure about all out.

NewGuy01
Luke implies Durron to be of Katarn's caliber as a duelist, and greater than that of Gaalan.

That, and his Force feats are pretty spectacular.

Arhael
Did anyone read Riptide? I read Crosscurrent. In there Jaden got out-dueled by Kam Solusar's clone, which is not impressive at all, since the clone shouldn't even have had a proper training. But at the time Jaden was hampered by his doubts. Wondering, if he did anything spectacular in the second book.

NewGuy01
He pulls and escape pod, deflects fire from a ship's canons, holds off Katarn's Clone and his own Clone simultaneously in a telekinetic lock, albeit not very successfully, and blows up a horde of zombies via Force Waves. Can't remember anything more than that besides Wyyrlok calling him dangerous.

Emperordmb
Fated Xtasy is actually working on a Jaden respect thread, and I look forward to seeing it when he's done.

Fated Xtasy
Must....resist....answering...until i finish Respect Thread...

But yeah. Once it's finished, Maybe Jaden will get a little more respect around here

carthage
Durron still kills him

NTJack0
Jaden gets turned into paste.

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Must....resist....answering...until i finish Respect Thread...

But yeah. Once it's finished, Maybe Jaden will get a little more respect around here

Oh, I respect him a lot, I just don't put him at quite this power.

carthage
To be fair he may last one second before Durron mops the floor with him

Q99
I don't see it going *that* fast!

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, I respect him a lot, I just don't put him at quite this power.

Really? lol i thought i was the only one who knew a damn thing about him, nice to meet another person who respects Jaden as much as I do. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.