AOTC Obi-Wan vs. Darth Sion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who takes this?

Trocity
Probably Sion

Fated Xtasy
Obi-Wan could take it. For the most part, He did pretty well against Dooku. And Sion is nowhere near Dooku. He has his Resurrection ability, but assuming we're not allowing that i don't see Sion winning. He hasn't shown anything in terms of Force prowess - aside from his resurrection. Kenobi takes the win imo

carthage
Kenobi

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Obi-Wan could take it. For the most part, He did pretty well against Dooku.
laughing

Anyway, Sion. Then again, there's a good chance Atton stomped Sion, so I don't know.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
laughing

Anyway, Sion. Then again, there's a good chance Atton stomped Sion, so I don't know.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/LolBitchPlease.gif

You shouldn't be laughing boo, Atton "stomping" Sion is Cut-content, never made it into the final product and as such is N-Canon. stick out tongue

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

You shouldn't be laughing boo, Atton "stomping" Sion is Cut-content, never made it into the final product and as such is N-Canon. stick out tongue
It's not "cut content," tho. It's "intended" content.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
It's not "cut content," tho. It's "intended" content.

LOL. alright boo. wink i like you, you win.

Based
Obi-Wan is more skilled, Darth Sion is more hax.

Nalaniel
Obi-Wan, if we don't allow Sion to resurrect.

Sinious
OP does not state any barring on Sion. I believe the question is whether Kenobi can dominate Sion like the Exile did and force him to die or not.

Since this is AOTC Kenobi, I'm going with Sion here.

FreshestSlice
Sion can only resurrect indefinitely on a nexus.

Arhael
Kenobi can just go into Soresu mode with his impenetrable defense. Sion will get so frustrated, he wish he died.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Arhael
Kenobi can just go into Soresu mode with his impenetrable defense. Sion will get so frustrated, he wish he died.

I'm not sure if AotC Kenobi's defense is already that good.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nalaniel
I'm not sure if AotC Kenobi's defense is already that good.

Yes, he isn't a Soresu master in AotC if I remember.

Arhael
Oops!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.