Darkseid vs Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Darksied (Animated Movie: Justice League War)

vs

LSSJ Broly (Animated Movie DBZ:LSJ Movie)

Fight on random planet.

Placidity
I look forward to this.

Dramatic Gecko
Broly Spite Stomp.

That version of Darkseid is piss weak.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Broly Spite Stomp.

That version of Darkseid is piss weak.

Very Untrue, he was insane strong and fast and soloed the whole Justice League blind, and he could tag flash, you must have not watched this version.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Very Untrue, he was insane strong and fast and soloed the whole Justice League blind, and he could tag flash, you must have not watched this version.

I've watched it three times its on my hardrive. They were fast but they weren't UBER GALATIC FAST like everyone in Foreign cinema always makes comic characters.

I guess yes he was immensely powerful but nowhere near on Broly level.

Time Immemorial
I've watched it three times its on my hardrive. They were fast but they weren't UBER GALATIC FAST like everyone in Foreign cinema always makes comic characters.

I guess yes he was immensely powerful but nowhere near on Broly level.

He was soling Justice League with both his eyes blown out bleeding bro, as well as able to tag Flash and make Justice League look like fools. What GALATIC fast feat does Broly have above those levels?

Dramatic Gecko
He was soling Justice League with both his eyes blown out bleeding bro, as well as able to tag Flash and make Justice League look like fools. What GALATIC fast feat does Broly have above those levels?

He was soloing the Z Fighters.

Darkseid got a crowbar through his eye! Batman's utility belt blew him back through his portal. Almost all things man made (except androids) are completely ineffectual on the Z Fighters, let alone Broly.

Time Immemorial
He was soloing the Z Fighters.

Darkseid got a crowbar through his eye! Batman's utility belt blew him back through his portal. Almost all things man made (except androids) are completely ineffectual on the Z Fighters, let alone Broly.

He was beating there asses down with or without eyes. CIS, PIS on how he lost his eyes regardless and don't mess with batman's utility belt bro.

Dramatic Gecko
He was beating there asses down with or without eyes. CIS, PIS on how he lost his eyes regardless.

Once they took out his eyes they were shit stomping him, they were just waiting for Superman to come back to put him down.

Without his eyes Superman was his superior (by a small margin), and it wasn't that strong of a Superman (however it was a fast a superman of which I was happy to see. You notice how sometimes in Jutice League movies Superman isn't super fast so that Flash can be more important)

Broly was wrecking a MUCH stronger team and wasn't even phased.

Time Immemorial
Once they took out his eyes they were shit stomping him, they were just waiting for Superman to come back to put him down.

Without his eyes Superman was his superior (by a small margin), and it wasn't that strong of a Superman (however it was a fast a superman of which I was happy to see. You notice how sometimes in Jutice League movies Superman isn't super fast so that Flash can be more important)

Broly was wrecking a MUCH stronger team and wasn't even phased.

Ok, I made another thread with faster characters, in AVF. Weigh in.

Time Immemorial
I was pretty sure he was still beating Supes down blind man..watch the part again.

Dramatic Gecko
I was pretty sure he was still beating Supes down blind man..watch the part again.

I just did. Superman comes out the portal punches Darkseid in the face ,brings him to his knees, heat lasers his eyes throws him at the portal, Batman utility belts Darkseid back to his Omegaverse or wherever he's from.

Time Immemorial
I just did. Superman comes out the portal punches Darkseid in the face ,brings him to his knees, heat lasers his eyes throws him at the portal, Batman utility belts Darkseid back to his Omegaverse or wherever he's from.

Yea that was pretty cool big grin I thought he grabbed him a few times and threw him around with both eyes blown out. I can't believe he was fighting them with both eyes out.

Dramatic Gecko
Yea that was pretty cool big grin I thought he grabbed him a few times and threw him around with both eyes blown out. I can't believe he was fighting them with both eyes out.

Just kept watching, Cyborg took too long to close the portal and Darkseid made a bit of a retaliation for about a ten seconds which was quite impressive considering the beating he just took. Just ends with Superman putting him down again and then punching him the portal one last time.

Time Immemorial
Just kept watching, Cyborg took too long to close the portal and Darkseid made a bit of a retaliation for about a ten seconds which was quite impressive considering the beating he just took. Just ends with Superman putting him down again and then punching him the portal one last time.

Yea Cyborn has his gun on him, WW had him lassoed, Green Lantern had hime wrapped up, and the others were pissing on him and he just broke out like it was cool.

Dramatic Gecko
Durability-wise he outclassed all of them.

Time Immemorial
This was such a good movie, best I have seen of them all and Darkseid.

Dramatic Gecko
I have most JL movies and I agree this was my Favourite. Shazam was my favourite personally, I'm glad they changed his name because Captain Marvel was just confusing.

Time Immemorial
Agreed,

I wonder how Broly would hold up against those Omega Beams for real though.

michaelx
Barrier should protect him.

OT: Broly should beat this version.

ares834
Lol. Broly stomps.

Genesis-Soldier
broly. his key just rises and he fights to mutilate. it took 3 sayian at full strength just to stop his attack and goku had to be revived momentarily

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
broly. his key just rises and he fights to mutilate. it took 3 sayian at full strength just to stop his attack and goku had to be revived momentarily

We can't be sure he can actually hurt Darksied who is not Ki based.

Genesis-Soldier
We can't be sure he can actually hurt Darksied who is not Ki based.
very true

physical attacks then. can;t remember if broly can use instant transmition or can intercept it

if he is fast enough to intercept it then:

Speed + strength = possible ass wooping

Time Immemorial
very true

physical attacks then. can;t remember if broly can use instant transmition or can intercept it

if he is fast enough to intercept it then:

Speed + strength = possible ass wooping

Broly never had IT, and Seid was fast enough to tag flash.

Anyone with dense makeup's and non flesh based enemies like Freeza, Cell, Buu and the Androids and others didn't go down like Saijens did. Goku and the others bodies were vulnerable to damage.

Genesis-Soldier
Broly never had IT, and Seid was fast enough to tag flash.

Anyone with dense makeup's and non flesh based enemies like Freeza, Cell, Buu and the Androids and others didn't go down like Saijens did. Goku and the others bodies were vulnerable to damage.

good point. although saiyans come back stronger when beaten to near death

if broly can survive long enough then maybe

what was darkseid composed of again?

Time Immemorial
good point. although saiyans come back stronger when beaten to near death

if broly can survive long enough then maybe

what was darkseid composed of again?

Some kind of grayish colored rock like skin.

Genesis-Soldier
Some kind of grayish colored rock like skin.

it was durable so point to Darkseid then

but you can't hate broly though. dude is beast

Time Immemorial
it was durable so point to Darkseid then

but you can't hate broly though. dude is beast

Agreedsmile

StealthRanger
Wrong section. And Broly spitestomps

Time Immemorial
Movie vs Movie, where else, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.