Arrows vs Guns vs Maces vs Blades vs sheilds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Win via K.O.
2. Battle takes place in a jungle.
3. Each side get 1 day prep except for Maces.
4. The only equipment every body has is the name of their team.

Team Arrow:
Green Arrow
Arsenal
Connor Hawke
Hawkeye

vs

Team Guns:
Punisher
Winter soldier
Deadshot
Red Hood

vs

Team Maces:
Hawkman
Hawkgirl

vs

Team Blades:
Deathstroke
Wolverine
Deadpool
Blade

vs

Team Sheilds:
Cap america
U.S agent
Protocide
Cap america (Sam Wilson)

riv6672
Team Gun is at a disadvantage with the KO stip.
Team Arrow and team Shield are at a disadvantage due to the environment, though team Shield has the best leader of all the teams...
Team Blades has a good close up weapon and legit tough guys BUT, team Mace despite being outnumbered (Hogun would have been a good third) gets my vote, due to the versatility of Nth metal, flight, and the rest of the teams winnowing each other down.

Supermutant
Team Blades can take all the punishment that the others can dish out.

riv6672
Everyone on team Blades can be KOd. All it takes is a moment and their out, for fight purposes.

DarkSaint85
Team Arrow also have ridiculous trick arrows lol.

riv6672
They really do. I just dont think a jungle battle setting is going to favor them.

Supermutant
It would take a good amount of punishment to ko Team Blades, whereas they could quickly eviscerate or decapitate all others.

riv6672
Most of the others have better range.

And you realize you went from team Blades being KOd as per the OP to eviscerating everyone else? wink

Supermutant
What good is range when team blade can tank or dodge and all has super speed and reflexes. If someone gets eviscerate, they will almost certainly be koed from the shock as well. Still eviscerate if alive then decapitate. Unless you think decapitation doesn't count as a ko.

riv6672
Considering KO stands for knock out, no i dont think evisceration or decapitation count.
Actually i know they dont.

Here's a tip:
instead of ignoring the OP stips, work within them.
If it puts your choice at a disadvantage, so be it.

Supermutant
lol @ team blade being at a disadvantage, also team blade is the only one that have members who could survive a decapitation

here's a tip for you that will probably go over your head, but at least try to know what you are talking about

riv6672
Ha, i usually try to be a bit more polite, but quite simply, you're stupid.

You're ignoring the OP stips, but only as it applies to the characters you want to win. You arent even doing a good job of hiding your bias.
I cant change your posting style, but if you post this way, dont expect people, or at least me, to treat you like you arent stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.