HoT Vs Darth Sidious(Sabers Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Alright, so many keep saying that the HoT is on a much higher level than Mace - perhaps nearing Yoda, which makes me cringe a bit, so i'm curious. Starting in the same place Mace and Sidious fought. Who would win? same scenario from ROTS.

Note: Not a spite thread -_- i don't do those

Trocity
Sids wins

carthage
Sidious kicks his ass and makes him admit TOR is a blatant ripoff of the OT/PT

Sinious
Sidious wins.

Nalaniel
Sidious.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Sidious is the dominant figure here, he'll win be it by skill or power. It's not a bad fight, though.

Arhael
Whoever says it is on drugs. Mace is on the same level as Yoda.

Emperordmb
Sidious takes this one solidly.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Arhael
Whoever says it is on drugs. Mace is on the same level as Yoda.

Second only to the lil green guy himself :P

But it could be argued that the HoT is more powerful than any Jedi from past generations. which is quote and an obvious hyperbole. but still. I'm surprised no one is backing the HoT.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
but still. I'm surprised no one is backing the HoT.
LeGenD has been pretty inactive lately.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No one's going to back up the HoT against the greatest sith swordsman we've yet seen. He definitely puts up a good fight, IMO.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
LeGenD has been pretty inactive lately.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No one's going to back up the HoT against the greatest sith swordsman we've yet seen. He definitely puts up a good fight, IMO.

What about thy knights that hath been dubbed, Sirs. Nephthys and Freshestslice? will they not come to the defense of this Character!?

lol joking aside, were are our resident SWTOR experts? afraid to debate against Sidious's "Unlimited POWAH"?
cool Jk just curious as to where they stand in this match up.

FreshestSlice
What about thy knights that hath been dubbed, Sirs. Nephthys and Freshestslice? will they not come to the defense of this Character!?

Nope.

Based
Sidious.

The_Tempest
What about thy knights that hath been dubbed, Sirs. Nephthys and Freshestslice? will they not come to the defense of this Character!?.

They won't. They know Sidious is smarter, stronger, faster, better, more popular and important than any character they like. Cowards, the lot of them.

FreshestSlice
But I don't like the HoT, and I do like Sidious.

Nephthys

lol joking aside, were are our resident SWTOR experts? afraid to debate against Sidious's "Unlimited POWAH"?
cool Jk just curious as to where they stand in this match up.

Until the Hero has more developed abilities I wouldn't be able to argue in her favor here.

Arhael
Second only to the lil green guy himself :P

But it could be argued that the HoT is more powerful than any Jedi from past generations. which is quote and an obvious hyperbole. but still. I'm surprised no one is backing the HoT.
Not sabers wise.

"In Attack of the Clones, I had to give them levels," he says. "Sidious is a level nine . On this film, Obi is eight - he's moved up - Anakin is a nine; Mace is a nine, Yoda is a nine. They're up with Sidious". - The making of RotS.

carthage
Originally posted by The_Tempest
They won't. They know Sidious is smarter, stronger, faster, better, more popular and important than any character they like. Cowards, the lot of them.

thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Arhael
Not sabers wise.

"In Attack of the Clones, I had to give them levels," he says. "Sidious is a level nine . On this film, Obi is eight - he's moved up - Anakin is a nine; Mace is a nine, Yoda is a nine. They're up with Sidious". - The making of RotS.

Yeah, seems like we have a Dooku/Revan situation with Mace and the HoT.

Dooku and Mace seem to be considered > Revan and HoT in sabers

Though maybe this is attributed to the fact that Mace has mastered Vaapad and the HoT has no knowledge of it.

and

Revan and HoT are apparently > Dooku and Mace in Force Powers.

Kinda weird imo.

NewGuy01
Dooku>Hero in sabers, but Hero>Dooku in a force battle?

FreshestSlice
Yeah, I don't think the Hero is stronger in Force powers.

Stronger in the Force, maybe, but definitely not in Force powers.

Nephthys
Yeah, seems like we have a Dooku/Revan situation with Mace and the HoT.

Dooku and Mace seem to be considered > Revan and HoT in sabers

Though maybe this is attributed to the fact that Mace has mastered Vaapad and the HoT has no knowledge of it.

and

Revan and HoT are apparently > Dooku and Mace in Force Powers.

Kinda weird imo.

They're considered better in sabers because they have more information about their lightsaber skills.

Revan and the Hero are considered superior in the Force because they appear to be more powerful than those two. In terms of defense at least.

red8
Originally posted by Nephthys
They're considered better in sabers because they have more information about their lightsaber skills.

Revan and the Hero are considered superior in the Force because they appear to be more powerful than those two. In terms of defense at least.

thumb up

KotOR and TOR characters are largely unknown since many of their feats are gameplay feats rather than story feats. Being some of the greatest Jedi of their era, I'd imagine they would be at least comparable to PT heavy weights.

With that being said, I think HoT could put up a decent fight against Sidious, but Sidious would ultimately win.

NewGuy01
Is anyone saying they're not?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Is anyone saying they're not?

Not sure why you felt that was provocative.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure why you felt that was provocative.

Not sure what you mean.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not sure what you mean.

Not sure why you felt you had to point that out.

NewGuy01
Not sure what you're trying to gain.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure why you think I'm trying to gain something.

NewGuy01
You do.

because we are one. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3388927884.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Indeed, my inferior intellect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.