Auditions for 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chris 1986
Someone on Yahoo! Answers announced that they don't want people to be in it after other people have years of work in movies or acting classes.

I always thought it was about how you act as a person. You don't have to be a Brownie to do it.

Anyway, I'm submitting to agencies, starting out as an extra if I make it. If not, I will probably major in Politics, like social work and the military. I was told they want boys 18, 19, 20 to be in the military more. It was so sad to see someone die who was born in 1986 and like only 17.

So, to get in Pirates seems nearly impossible, but a talent agency based here is visiting and I might make it and get help. It's hard to get the agencies to accept me, any of them.

So, if you want to be in this, you better start getting experience. I got an offer in Miami via MySpace where I'd be trained in eating and exercising to model on a schedule and then I'd be infiltrated into movies as an actress.

andinio
I heard the movie will be produced in Queensland, Australia.

Bigblue442
Yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.