Iron Fist (Marvel) vs Rock Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Battle takes place in the desert.
2. Win via K.O.
3. Rock Lee doesn't have his weights.

Sacred 117
Not to be that guy, but... Wrong forum.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Not to be that guy, but... Wrong forum.
But Rock Lee is manga

Wei Phoenix
But Danny isn't.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
But Rock Lee is manga
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
But Danny isn't.

thumb up

For future reference, you might want to take these kind of matches to Foreign Cinema.

marwash22
Lee destroys Danny.

pym-ftw
Rand wins.

SSJGGogeta
Lee crushes him.

I'm not that familiar with him, but from what I know, he doesn't have feats anywhere near Lee's.

Q99
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

I'm not that familiar with him, but from what I know, he doesn't have feats anywhere near Lee's.

He has some very impressive feats when charging all his chi into a single offense or defense.

What he doesn't have is Lee's speed or base strength, and he's lost fights due to opponents using speed and strength to overpower him.

He's not going to land a charged iron fist on Lee, so Lee'll win.

pym-ftw
He can cast illusion and launch aoe energy blasts, Danny is far stronger than lee. (Strike wise)

He has feats like catching sniper rounds with his hands and even more impressive picking shrapnel out of the air.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He can cast illusion and launch aoe energy blasts, Danny is far stronger than lee. (Strike wise)

He has feats like catching sniper rounds with his hands and even more impressive picking shrapnel out of the air.

Well that's not really that impressive, to be honest. From the feats you just listed, I'd say Lee is still a lot stronger.

He was able to throw a kunai faster than Eight gate Gai was flying. Minato was barely able to use light speed Hiraishin to warp to it before it passed.

Lee was able to land hits on the Jyuubi, which was able to fire off, and casually dodge blasts that traveled multiple countries in just seconds.

Hell, if we include Gai's feats and similar via scaling, which is fair because Lee and him are equal currently until Gai reaches 7th and 8th gates, Lee is capable of even more impressive feats like punching out mountains, and destroying forests by spinning. Honestly, the feats of Lee and his peers make what you're saying here sound like trash.

pym-ftw
Danny punched a city wide explosion away with a single punch... Danny's striking feats are insane.

RealityWarper
Rock Lee stomps with minimal effort.

Iron Fist is too slow to stop the massive speedblitz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.