Fodder Character battle Pt II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Same rules as previous bouts
*Winner of A bracket fights winner of B bracket
*All fighters are bloodlusted and morals off

A-1/Darth Skotia, Arca Jeth, Stass Allie/

vs

A-2/Sirrak, Marasiah Fell, Tavion Axmis/

B-1/Darsha Assant, Sedriss QL, Brakiss/

vs/

B-2/Tott Doneeta, Kazdan Paratus, Alema Rar/

Nephthys
Skotia curbstomps.

carthage
huh

Nephthys
Skotia is Dooku level. Even Nox, a powerful force user had to significantly weaken him to win. Skotia also achieved the amazing feat of becoming a Darth in the reconstituted Sith Empire, which had the most competition of any era. To become a Darth in that era is very tough and only powerful force users could made it in those conditions.

Skotia could probably solo everyone here.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Skotia is Dooku level. Even Nox, a powerful force user had to significantly weaken him to win. Skotia also achieved the amazing feat of becoming a Darth in the reconstituted Sith Empire, which had the most competition of any era. To become a Darth in that era is very tough and only powerful force users could made it in those conditions.

thumb up

The Merchant
lol. Also where's part 1? I want to see if Warb Null was in it.

Trocity
Tavion solos.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Trocity
Tavion solos.
All joking aside, Tavion isn't Darth level.

Nephthys
In seriousness, Tavion and Paratus aren't fodder. Tavion isn't great by herself, but with the Staff of Ragnos she's legit.

carthage
Originally posted by The Merchant
lol. Also where's part 1? I want to see if Warb Null was in it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t600378.html

FreshestSlice
In seriousness, Tavion and Paratus aren't fodder. Tavion isn't great by herself, but with the Staff of Ragnos she's legit.
Kyle>Boy Hero > Haxvion

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kyle>Boy Hero > Haxvion

Kyle and Jaden (learn the character's name, it isn't that hard) were brought to their knees by Tavion's lightning

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11117/111177092/3958989-0010207253-6pDct.gif

Kyle was sent flying backwards with her Force Push

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11117/111177092/3959007-6124878492-53ugE.gif

Her Lightning disoriented Jaden - a 13 year old by the by, and the same kid who beat her Apprentice, neutralized the perimeter guard on Hoth, soled a Imperial installation on Bakura, killed many Tusken raiders, Killed and soled everyone on the planet Dosuun without his lightsaber - so much so that he couldn't do anything against her as she ripped his lightsaber from his hand.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11117/111177092/3959004-0665372321-CIBgA.gif

Add the scepter of Ragnos, and she has a good chance of winning this.

She's not fodder. she may not be on Par with the greats, But she's not fodder. Learn your facts and study your characters. Tavion, Aleema Rar, Skotia and freaking Arca Jeth are not Fodder.

DarthAnt66
#shotsfired #fatedforthewin #fatedwemissyou #comebacktous #comebackfaggotwtfdickhead

FreshestSlice
Have you played the DS ending, FX? Kyle kicks Jaden's ass. The same Jaden, I know his name I'm stressing a point, who destroys Haxvion. She just got the jump, bro. Like Desann before her.

DarthAnt66
#shotesfired #awhshit #itsgoingdown #weregoingtimber

Fated Xtasy
Have you played the DS ending, FX? Kyle kicks Jaden's ass. The same Jaden, I know his name I'm stressing a point, who destroys Haxvion. She just got the jump, bro. Like Desann before her.

The fact that you even imply i have not played both sides - ahem repeatedly, admittedly too many times - is insulting, of course i've played Both of sides. And yeah Kyle kick's Jaden's Ass, and Jaden calls the Scepter, shoot kyle with it and brings down a ton of rocks on his old master. Desann got the Jump? sure no argument here, Still Tavion Sent Kyle flying, even though she was right in front of him.

Kyle > Jaden > Haxvion yeah sure, but most of these people are not on the same level as 13 year old Jaden Korr dude. arguable? yeah. Doesn't change that Tavion only got defeated by someone who Luke has constantly praised....

"Kyle's right, there still missions for you to undertake and we cant neglect the training of one of our most promising students."
―Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Luke Skywalker on Yavin IV)

"Jaden, you did more than we could have ever hoped. You have become a true Jedi."
―Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Luke Skywalker after the Battle of Korriban)

"Jaden you handled yourself exceptionally well on Vjun. To confront three dark Jedi and defeat them took bravery and skill. for your efforts I feel you are ready to join our ranks as a Jedi knight."
―Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Luke Skywalker On Yavin IV)

"Jaden, you fought bravely. resisted the dark side and save another Jedi from certain death. You will be a valuable member of the Jedi Order."
―Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Luke Skywalker on Yavin IV)

The kid who defeated Boba Fett and Impressed his master because of it - keep in mind Kyle barely got out alive.

"So you ran into Boba Fett! I'm impressed, I ran into him once on Corousant and just barely got out alive."
―Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy ( Kyle Katarn after the mission to Ord Mantell)

Tavion when she was apprenticed to Desann did lose to Kyle, who was still recovering most of his lost Knowledge, But this Tavion got defeated by the one of the most powerful students of the NJO. Sure Kyle> Jaden. But Kyle is his master seems natural for Kyle to beat Jaden down.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
#shotsfired #fatedforthewin #fatedwemissyou #comebacktous #comebackfaggotwtfdickhead
LOL. Thanks for the support Ant.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
#shotesfired #awhshit #itsgoingdown #weregoingtimber

Won't lie i lol'ed hard when i read this.

Q99
Originally posted by carthage

A-1/Darth Skotia, Arca Jeth, Stass Allie/

vs

A-2/Sirrak, Marasiah Fell, Tavion Axmis/

It's Marasiah Fel and Tavion on A-2... vs A-1 with Skotia *and* Arca, one of the three most legendary masters of his time.

A-1 stomps. A-2'll be lucky if they take out Stass (the healer).

Lesse, Assant was able to give Maul some fight before dying, and Brakiss is no slouch.

Doneeta's good at force barriers, Kazdan and Alema are both pretty skilled.

I'm... not sure, really. Possibly 2 due to Alema.

Though whoever wins loses to A-1.

NewGuy01
You shouldn't be, he just asked if you had played it. I mean, Ant only played KOTOR relatively recently after I hammered him about it a while back.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You shouldn't be, he just asked if you had played it. I mean, Ant only played KOTOR relatively recently after I hammered him about it a while back.

lol it was a joke, i still play it to this day. admittedly too many times XD. Lol sorry if it seemed like i was serious. :P

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
*snip for quotes I won't ever read no matter how many threads you put them in*

Still doesn't change that Tavion lost to a child. An early teen, bearded child. http://r19.imgfast.net/users/1916/39/10/06/smiles/3691928536.gif

ares834

erm

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ares834
erm
He's imitating LeGenD in case it wasn't incredibly obvious.

Fated Xtasy
Still doesn't change that Tavion lost to a child. An early teen, bearded child. http://r19.imgfast.net/users/1916/39/10/06/smiles/3691928536.gif

Ah... So you're on Mega Michael Bay Super Special forums?....

At least that bearded teen, had a game and two novels to fleshout his abilities and his personality stick out tongue unlike someone I know. ...... wink

carthage
Bump any other takers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.