What existing team can beat the NEW Circle of Eternity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Trigon, Mister E, Zauriel, Neron, Blight, Sin Eater, and Eclipso

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/19911715_9326711.jpg

Stoic
No official team is beating the COE, but if you're looking for a team up that would probably give them a fight if not outright defeat them, the cosmic beings that opposed Thanos during the Infinity Gauntlet would be appropriate.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
No official team is beating the COE, but if you're looking for a team up that would probably give them a fight if not outright defeat them, the cosmic beings that opposed Thanos during the Infinity Gauntlet would be appropriate.

What about God Squad?

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
What about God Squad?

Not a chance. The squad had too many herald level characters in it. One would be too many if you consider how powerful Neron, and Eclipso are alone. Just my opinion. Maybe someone else will think otherwise.

zopzop
Trigon, Mister E, Zauriel, Neron, Blight, Sin Eater, and Eclipso

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t/19911715_9326711.jpg
Any team written by Bendis or Remender Happy Dance

quanchi112
Infinity Watch. Absolutely.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
Any team written by Bendis or Remender Happy Dance

Which ones?

pym-ftw
God Squad with Super God Herc has a shot imho.

riv6672
Classic Defenders.

pym-ftw
As in Strange, Surfer, Namor, Hulk & GR?

Idk about that.

riv6672
I dont either, was just reading the thread, they came to mind as a team that, at their best, using all their available resources, i think can beat just about anyone.

Golgo13
Originally posted by riv6672
I dont either, was just reading the thread, they came to mind as a team that, at their best, using all their available resources, i think can beat just about anyone.

No prep.

riv6672
Do tell.

zopzop
Which ones?
It was a joke because those writers are known to wank their pet characters.Originally posted by pym-ftw
God Squad with Super God Herc has a shot imho.
Super God Herc (especially after he was awakened to his true powers) would ragestomp the CoE.

riv6672
Wow. Did not know that!

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
It was a joke because those writers are known to wank their pet characters.
Super God Herc (especially after he was awakened to his true powers) would ragestomp the CoE.

Oh. Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.